Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

Quote[/b] ]So if you want the same one you know what to do (or if you are smart enough just copy the Anim.pbo that can be found in your ../y2k3/Dta/ folder to your .../@ecp/Dta/ folder , easy )

Oh, and be carefull Anim.pbo is the one to use, anims.pbo is the one that contain the different islands intro cutscene and have nothing to do with the player animation

Doh! That shouldv'e been obvious to me! sad_o.gif

Thanks for the pointer!

Great Mod - really excellent. I'm getting a few error messages regarding some of the addons, but I'll investigate further myself (including on this forum, of course!) before boring you all.

Thanks again mate. I've been revisiting some of my own missions and they rock big time now under eecp.

ALso new russian sniper rifles and camo schemes have been added

any chance of using these packs - mods

snipers are seriously lacking in this mod for russian forces

The ORCS Development Studios team has released a new version V2 of their Russian Federation Motorized Infantry pack on Flashpoint.ru. Like the previous release the pack comes in three version according to resolution of textures: low, medium and high res. They also updated their Russian Weapons Pack to version V3.2. Top quality work as usual!

Russian Federation Motorized Infantry V2 changelog:

- Some textures & models optimized & fixed from 1.5 version

- New Flora camo textures

- New boots model for Drivers

- New hands model

- Engineer added

Russian Weapons Pack v 3.2 changelog:

- Modified Makarov Pistol (PMM) added (+ suppressed version)

- VSK-94 Special Sniper Rifle added

- SVD Dragunov camouflaged version added

- AKM + PBS-1 added

- Fixed GP-25 underbarrel launcher model

- Fixed some bullet physic bugs

- Sounds changed on more realistic ones

- All pics in inventory redrawn

Quote[/b] ] ALso new russian sniper rifles and camo schemes have been added

Hi , you can replace Such russian sniper model by this one , you may change these lines in your .cpp

Quote[/b] ]model="\icp_inf\icp_inf22";

and you must add this line

Quote[/b] ] wounds[]={"xicht_a.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_b.paa","xicht_a_

zranen","xicht_c.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_d.paa",&q

uot;xicht_a_zranen","xicht_e.paa","xicht_e_zranen","xicht_f.

paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_g.paa","xicht_a_zranen",&q

uot;xicht_h.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_i.paa","xicht_a_zra

nen","xicht_j.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_k.paa",&quot

;xicht_a_zranen","xicht_l.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_m.paa

","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_n.paa","xicht_a_zranen",&quot

;xicht_o.paa","xicht_o_zranen","xicht_p.paa","xicht_a_zranen

","xicht_q.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_r.paa","xi

cht_a_zranen","xicht_s.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_t.paa&qu

ot;,"xicht_a_zranen","xicht_u.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xi

cht_v.paa","xicht_v_zranen","xicht_w.paa","xicht_w_zranen&qu

ot;,"xicht_x.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_y.paa","xicht

_a_zranen","xicht_z.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2a.paa&quot

;,"xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2b.paa","xicht_w_zranen","xic

ht_2c.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2d.paa","xicht_v_zranen&q

uot;,"xicht_2e.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2f.paa","xi

cht_a_zranen","xicht_2g.paa" ,"xicht_w_zranen","xicht_2h.paa","xicht_a_zranen",&quo

t;xicht_2i.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2j.paa","xicht_a_zra

nen","xicht_2k.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2l.paa",&qu

ot;xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2m.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2n

.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2o.paa","xicht_a_zranen",

"xicht_2p.paa","xicht_2p_zranen","xicht_2q.paa","xicht_

a_zranen","xicht_2r.paa","xicht_e_zranen","xicht_2s.paa&quot

;,"xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2t.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xic

ht_2u.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2v.paa","xicht_a_zranen&q

uot;,"xicht_2w.paa","xicht_w_zranen","xicht_2x.paa","xi

cht_a_zranen","xicht_2y.paa","xicht_a_zranen","xicht_2z.paa&

quot;,"xicht_a_zranen","\icp_inf\snipe\leg_r.paa","\icp_inf\snipe\leg_r_d.paa","\icp_inf\snipe\leg_l.paa","\icp_inf\snipe\leg_l_d.paa","\icp_inf\snipe\arm_l.paa","\icp_inf\snipe\arm_l_d.paa","\icp_inf\3\arm_r.paa","\icp_inf\3\arm_r_d.paa","\icp_inf\snipe\chest.paa","\icp_inf\snipe\chest_d.paa","\icp_inf\snipe\back.paa","\icp_inf\snipe\back_d.paa"};

This sniper uses a very good camouflage, therefore I think that it's a good idea to change the line of the camouflage and the accuracy, by those ones .

Quote[/b] ]camouflage=0.450000;
Quote[/b] ]accuracy=3.000000;

mrif8.jpg

I am having a problem with installing ECP and I have gone through this thread and done many searches trying to find a fix, and still cannot find one.

My problem is the same as Knighties, I use GOTY from a virgin install and after patching up it cannot find the flashpointbeta.exe so I changed this to operationflaspointresistance.exe and although I get a black screen with please wait on it, a few seconds later the game crashes me to desktop.

Is there somthing simple I am missing?

Thanks because I REALY want to play ECP smile_o.gif

Earl.

I am having a problem with installing ECP and I have gone through this thread and done many searches trying to find a fix, and still cannot find one.

My problem is the same as Knighties, I use GOTY from a virgin install and after patching up it cannot find the flashpointbeta.exe so I changed this to operationflaspointresistance.exe and although I get a black screen with please wait on it, a few seconds later the game crashes me to desktop.

Is there somthing simple I am missing?

Thanks because I REALY want to play ECP smile_o.gif

Earl.

i had this problem too but I got it working. What you need to do is to download the BETA version of the 1.96 patch and install it. Then install the ECP. It should work. Once you have the ECP installed then you can reinstall your 1.96 Final Patch.

there is no need of downloading the beta 1.96 , use the final 1.96 and update the ECP shortcut to point to FlashpointResistance.exe (i don't know where you found an OperationFlashpointResistance.exe ?) that is all

Then , if you have a problem that is related to some memory management, try to add -nomap in the target line of the shortcut.

And be sure you have not forgotten to download a required addon, i have missed one several time (missed to download one addon or just forgot to install all the .pbo from an addon) and crashed to desktop immediately after launching.

It is easier than you can think to forget to install a simple .pbo

That is really strange wow_o.gif , considering that the beta and the final 1.96 executable are the same one, only the name is different.

Cheers Thunder bird for the config

However would the accuracy values change u think with the new ECP release and there new recoil changes for all units?

Great Mod - really excellent. I'm getting a few error messages regarding some of the addons, but I'll investigate further myself (including on this forum, of course!) before boring you all.

Thanks again mate. I've been revisiting some of my own missions and they rock big time now under eecp.

You shouldn't be getting any error messages if everything is installed correctly. I know it's a pain to have to go through and install all that stuff if you don't already have it, but it's the only option at the moment.

ALso new russian sniper rifles and camo schemes have been added

I'm waiting to see what RHS comes up with in the soldier arena before I start changing Russian models again. I'm trying to avoid going back and forth with different units. It gets confusing for people and makes them download more than they need to.

The ORCS units look good, though.

Missed this earlier:

With two of the mod files required for EECP by RHS ive noticed the RHS T55 pack1.20

there is a RHS T55 1.21 fix for it availabe for download

as there is also one with the RHS crew 0.51 there is a RH crew 0.52 fix

Should we use these fix files?

I was not aware of this. It's hard to keep track of things with their site down.

Without actually having taken a look at the patched units, I'll say that I don't think there should be any problems. I doubt they've made any drastic changes. If anybody has the patched RHS units installed and has any problems to report, feel free to do so.

EECP v0.5.0 update:

I've been working on moving over to the ECP 1.075 core for several days now. I currently have no ETA (it'll obviously be sometime after the public release of ECP 1.075.)

I really wish ORCS motorized infantry were used as the replacement for the BIS units instead of the Naval Infantry.

1. Motorized Infantry are the more numerous and common Russian units, Naval Infantry can be better compared to Marines.

2. ORCS aren't half bad!

Kurayami ill let u know in a week or so if those new fixes for the two mods i mentioned work ok.

IM moving house so my PC is about to be disabled for a little while *sigh*

keep up the good work all

1. Motorized Infantry are the more numerous and common Russian units, Naval Infantry can be better compared to Marines.

Yes, but there are other things to consider. Namely, in this case, the MARPAT pack weapons are being used extensively (everything from the silenced AKS to the Javelin.) I don't think that people would be too big on the idea of downloading a 30MB glorified weapon pack. I try to get as much use out of each required addon as possible for this reason.

However, I'm not against looking at other options in the future. I'd like to wait for RHS' infantry pack to come out before I commit to any changes (as I said, I don't like switching the requirements around on people if I can help it.) When that happens, I may ask permission from Suchey & Earl to borrow their weapon models so as to eliminate the MARPAT pack as a requirement, thus freeing me to use another type of infantry without forcing people to download anything excessive.

Just saying hello. I've been using a different conversion pack up till now but decided to give yours a run after a long break from OpFlash. I must say yours handels missions that slow down with the other pack easily. I have a rather decent gaiming rig and it's nice to see the level of performance I would expect. I'll be sticking with EECP.

Look forward to future releases.

Kuri,

I apologize in advance if you've answered this earlier, but how long will it take to develop the next version of EECP after the new ECP is released?

-TA-50

Just saying hello. I've been using a different conversion pack up till now but decided to give yours a run after a long break from OpFlash. I must say yours handels missions that slow down with the other pack easily. I have a rather decent gaiming rig and it's nice to see the level of performance I would expect. I'll be sticking with EECP.

Look forward to future releases.

Always nice to hear that.

Kuri,

I apologize in advance if you've answered this earlier, but how long will it take to develop the next version of EECP after the new ECP is released?

-TA-50

I'm not certain. There's not too much time before the next ECP release, so my next release will definetely be more than a few days after. I've been working on it for the past few nights... Config-wise, I'm up through the West soldier definitions in CfgVehicles, so I still have a ways to go. Once I finish actually porting over all of the config-related stuff, I'm going to have to go back and implement any changes made between the testing and release versions of ECP 1.075, deal with script and EventHandler stuff, and then get it all extensively tested.

I'll be done with the config itelf by the end of the week, but I don't know how long everything else will take. I don't want to make any promises, but I'm hoping to have 0.5 out within a pretty reasonable timeframe. I don't think that anybody is going to need to wait for 3 weeks or a month.

thx eecp team! your mod is great!

i only have one little problem with the handgun. after switching from e.g. m16 to handgun i can´t move anymore...  sad_o.gif

You are actually using the config.cpp , you need to binarize it again in a config.bin file ( with cpp2bin )

If you play with the .cpp version , you will have this bug when switching to handgun, always.

Only a config.cpp created at the origin with the 1.96 commented version of the Breath site will not have this problem (but good luck to put all the files provided there together).

Only a config.cpp created at the origin with the 1.96 commented version of the Breath site will not have this problem (but good luck to put all the files provided there together).

Actually, there are several user made configs that will work correctly when uncompiled (FDF's comes to mind.) The problem in ECP is caused by certain definitions. I don't think that I'm letting any great secret out of the bag if I say that it's fixed in 1.075 tounge_o.gif

But yeah, for current versions of ECP/EECP, you'll need to play with a bin.

The FDF config.cpp is built by merging together the files provided in the Breath website (the commented config), as by browsing their config.cpp, you can notice they have not removed the BIS comments (and the fact they have not removed them is very helping to figure out some things smile_o.gif ).

And i guess the other config.cpp that are working without the switching to handgun bug are built the same way by including everything wink_o.gif ,

As the config.cpp that have this handgun bug are often made by using a BIS debinarized config.bin, those are not as complete as the ones made with the commented config files.

But i never understood why this bug is fixed by binarizing those kinds of config.cpp ?

Any plans to include INQ's M-60A1 and King Homer's M-1A2 in the next update? The detail level on those tanks is extremely nice.

There's also a new AH-64 pack out there with an Apache Longbow model, which will be updated again very soon.

Any plans to include INQ's M-60A1 and King Homer's M-1A2 in the next update? The detail level on those tanks is extremely nice.

There's also a new AH-64 pack out there with an Apache Longbow model, which will be updated again very soon.

No plans for INQ's M60. It's an A1, which means that it's far too old to hang with the other units in use (to be fair, the A3 isn't even in Army service anymore, but it's a lot more recent than the A1.)

I haven't had a chance to check out either of the other things that you've mentioned, but I will look into it.