Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

You get it kurayami , check your pm box  wink_o.gif

I was a pleasure to help you

Does this mean that translation is done and we can expect release this week? :>

Comrades, new version of ECP is commin`!ECP v1.075.  xmas_o.gif

Will EECP v0.4.3 support upcoming version of ECP?

Or it will be implemented in new releases of EECP?

XMas is here!  xmas_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Get ready for Happy New Year! ;)

Comrades, new version of ECP is commin`!ECP v1.075. xmas_o.gif

Will EECP v0.4.3 support upcoming version of ECP?

Or it will be implemented in new releases of EECP?

XMas is here! xmas_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Get ready for Happy New Year! ;)

Unfortunately, no. EECP 0.4.3 is still using the ECP 1.071 core.

As soon as ECP 1.075 is officially out of beta, I will begin work on moving EECP over to the new version. Stay tuned to that ECP countdown thread in the meantime... You guys are in for real surprises and some really, really cool stuff that you've probably never even imagined seeing in OFP.

It'll be well worth the wait. You can quote me on that. tounge_o.gif

Does this mean that translation is done and we can expect release this week? :>

Yup. Thunderbird got the translation done quickly. I just need to take care of a few minor things (fixing some links, adding some mirrors, and packing everything up, etc.) and then it'll be ready for public release.

Expect it very shortly after Christmas since I'm not going to have a lot of time to work on it over the next two days. Again, sorry for the delay. I'll try to give translators a bit more time in the future.

Quote[/b] ]sorry for the delay. I'll try to give translators a bit more time in the future.

No problem Kurayami wink_o.gif

Happy X-mas biggrin_o.gif

Minor bugs founded specialy with the M249 smile_o.gif

here everything is nice but ...

1.jpg

2.jpg

here too

3.jpg

'hope it'll be corrected in the incoming version smile_o.gif

EDIT ; for the second problem here's the solution to fix it, you need just to replace in the config.cpp

Quote[/b] ]magazines[]={"M60"};
by
Quote[/b] ]magazines[]={"c8xm249mag"};

but for the first one , I don't have any solution sad_o.gif , Is it possible to write a new specific description for the M249 ? if yes , please tell me how can I do ...

I need a little help, I installed this a while ago and everything worked fine. I was then forced to format my computer and reinstall everything. The problem I have is I am getting a Crash to Desktop error everytime I try to play a mission. I can get into OPF with no problem and I can view intro, but can play and mission with the addon. I really like this addon and would like to get it working again. Thank you for any help.

Minor bugs founded specialy with the M249 smile_o.gif

here everything is nice but ...

1.jpg

2.jpg

here too

3.jpg

'hope it'll be corrected in the incoming version smile_o.gif

EDIT ; for the second problem here's the solution to fix it, you need just to replace in the config.cpp

Quote[/b] ]magazines[]={"M60"};
by
Quote[/b] ]magazines[]={"c8xm249mag"};

but for the first one , I don't have any solution sad_o.gif , Is it possible to write a new specific description for the M249 ? if yes , please tell me how can I do ...

I'm not really sure what problems you're pointing out. Your images are all broken. Can you describe them?

I need a little help, I installed this a while ago and everything worked fine. I was then forced to format my computer and reinstall everything. The problem I have is I am getting a Crash to Desktop error everytime I try to play a mission. I can get into OPF with no problem and I can view intro, but can play and mission with the addon. I really like this addon and would like to get it working again. Thank you for any help.
I can't really offer much help beyond what is in the readme unless you can give me more specific information. Try loading up various units in the editor. If one in particular causes a crash, then there's a good chance that the problem lies with it.
Quote[/b] ]Issue: Crashes to desktop

First off, allow me say that there are no errors in the config itself that should cause this--I would never release it if there were. There are several things that can cause this, so there are several solutions.

Solution 1: Check to ensure that you do not have an addon loaded twice -- especially two different versions of an addon (Ex: BAS Delta/Ranger 1.55 in @ECP\Addons and 1.0 in Res\Addons)

Solution 2: An addon is corrupt. You'll need to experiment to find the culprit.

Solution 3: You're using the incorrect version of an addon. Example: Somebody had a problem with crashes when they were using a different version of Marfy's M925 truck than I used in the creation of the config. His PBO had a different name than the one that the config was pointing at for the model, so this caused problems.

Solution 4: Replace the ECP settings scripts in the root ECP directory (\@ECP\) with the original unmodified files. You can do this simply by reinstalling ECP, but if you do that, you will also need to reinstall EECP. Dreamline has reported that fractional values in these files as selected through the ECP options menu in-game can occasionally lead to problems.

0.4.3 is (finally) done and has been sent to ofp.info. As soon as it is hosted, I will post the links.

Also if you sent the update to info@ofp.info .... it ummmm... hasn't arrived yet.

Kikill got got it hosted for me. I usually go through him since he beta tests for me.

previewS.jpg

043_01S.jpg

Download here (mirror)

Quote[/b] ]v0.4.3 [01/02/05]

Notes

* This will be the final 0.4.x release. 0.5 will be released after the next official ECP release.

* The BAS Delta/Ranger pack and Ficshkopp HMMWV pack are no longer requirements.

Bug Fixes

* All Resistance armor now crewed by Resistance crewmen

* M2 gunners now have proper death animations--this was a bug in the original BIS config (thanks, Sanctuary)

* Fixed ammo loadout incompatabilities with certain CBT units

Model Changes

* 5t Truck, 5t Open : Reverted to MAF M925

* 5t Ammo, Repair : CBT M977 covered (NATO)

* 5t Fuel : CBT M978 (NATO)

* HMMWV : CBT M1038 (NATO)

* JeepMG : CBT M1025 (NATO)

* Ural, Ural Ammo, Ural Repair : CSLA Ural

* UAZ : CSLA UAZ

* Sa-58 (AK-47CZ) : CSLA Sa-58

* Resistance T-72 : SIG T-72CZ

* US Black Op : HYK US SF (CQB)

* BAS M136 : JAM2 M136

* RPG-Nh-75 : JAM RPG-7v

* AT-4 : S&E RPG-16d

* All RHS and CBT units updated to latest version

Gameplay Changes

* Squad formation spacing changed from 5 to 10m - this is more realistic and prevents half of a squad from being wiped out by a single grenade (idea blatently stolen from General Barron's ECP test config)

* S&E Javelin added to config - can be found in US ammo crates and trucks - the AI can use it, but it can be problematic in certain situations

Realism Changes

* Night vision optics changed to something that better approximates modern light amplification goggles

* M249 recoil lessened

* Su-25 and A-10 are now flown by RZN US and Russian fighter pilots

* AH-1's M197 cannon now carries 750 rounds, RoF increased to ~730 RPM

* AH-64 now armed with M230, now carries 1,200 rounds, RoF increased to ~600 RPM

* GAU-8/A now carries 1,100 rounds, RoF increased to ~4,200 RPM

* GSh-30-2 now carries 250 rounds, RoF increased to ~3,200 RPM

* M9 now holds 15 rounds

* Radar display removed from vehicles that don't actually have tracking radar

Miscellaneous

* This readme is now available in several languages

* String values added by EECP are now defined in stringtable.csv within EECP_RSC.pbo--French and German support added

* The UH-60 EventHandlers have been reworked. It'll now burn properly and inherit all ECP effects.

* KORD armor values adjusted (they were approximately 10 times higher than the M2's)

* CBT effect scripts applied to various other vehicles

* Third party addons that inherit the SoldierWB class will no longer have an option to lower goggles. Unfortunately, it had to be removed from the SoldierWB class itself. There is a new soldier class (EECP_SoldierWB) that all other American soldier units inherit, so nothing but the base soldier has been affected by this change.

* Various corrections to typos, names, and terms

* New large caliber weapon fire effects added (these are a work in progress--they will change)

See the readme or the first post of this thread for installation instructions.

Hopefully people will find that it was worth the wait.

Very nice! Already downloaded! Good job.

One thing:

Doesn't the A10 carry 1350 rounds for it's avenger?

Very nice , but some bugs founded

you may change in the cpp csla sa 58 optik by BIS one , because it gives a white surface wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]* The BAS Delta/Ranger pack and Ficshkopp HMMWV pack are no longer requirements.

it is impossible because there will need M24 of BAS, it does not

have of them there others

except these bugs, the realism is great smile_o.gif

i get one error,

there is some errormassage about the ural, and then there isnt any urals in the editor, they have completely dissappered..

this is when following the instructions (when installing) and using the latest config... i do have all addons needed.

other then that, no bugs found (yet)

i get one error,

there is some errormassage about the ural, and then there isnt any urals in the editor, they have completely dissappered..

this is when following the instructions (when installing) and using the latest config... i do have all addons needed.

other then that, no bugs found (yet)

I have the same problem!

I think (hope) I installed it the right way.

One thing:

Doesn't the A10 carry 1350 rounds for it's avenger?

I found a lot of conflicting information about the "standard" cannon loadout for the Su-25 and A-10. 1,100 rounds seemed to be the majority of sources cited for the A-10, but If you know of something that says that otherwise, feel free to show me.

you may change in the cpp csla sa 58 optik by BIS one , because it gives a white surface wink_o.gif

Wow. I have no idea how that wasn't found before release. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to patch this version...

Thanks.

Quote[/b] ]it is impossible because there will need M24 of BAS, it does not

have of them there others

Oh, man. I meant remove the references to the BAS weapon pack before release, but it completely slipped my mind.

Again, good find. This will also affect the MP5 and AN/PEQ-1. I'll get it fixed ASAP. Very stupid oversight on my part.

i get one error,

What is the exact error?

This is something that shouldn't be happening as long as you have the updated CSLA pack.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get a error message when i try to start the ECP mod "Cannot create 3D device: Adapter 0 (Radeon X800XT) Fullscreen Resolution 1024x768, format X8R8G8B8/D24S8, refresh 75 Hz. Error D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY" I got this message when i tried to start the WGL mod too. Please help me I really want to try this mod.

PC Specs: P4 3.2 Ghz

1024 mb ram

Radeon X800XT

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get a error message when i try to start the ECP mod "Cannot create 3D device: Adapter 0 (Radeon X800XT) Fullscreen Resolution 1024x768, format X8R8G8B8/D24S8, refresh 75 Hz. Error D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY" I got this message when i tried to start the WGL mod too. Please help me I really want to try this mod.

1024 mb ram

Radeon X800XT

Are you using the latest video drivers? I had a very similar error with my GF4 a while back. Updating the drivers solved it.

No entry 'config.bin/ cfgVehicles/ural.simulation'

The Csla is installed!

No entry 'config.bin/ cfgVehicles/ural.simulation'

The Csla is installed!

You know, I will never understand the way that OFP works. I have never seen this problem at any point during development, nor was it reported by any of my testers. I tried to make it occur when you first mentioned it, but I still found nothing.

After getting your specific error message, though, I can see that there is a problem. I will fix this in the upcoming patch (~1 - 2 days. Basically, I just need to hear back from BAS.)

I am completely baffled as to why everybody isn't having this problem, because they should be. My appologies. OFP seems to be very inconsistent in areas like this.

Ok i found this 2 Bugs by playing with your Config:

(All Addons are correct installed)

Noted.

This might be my worst release ever. I cannot believe that I overlooked a problem as big as the one that is causing this...

1024 mb ram

Radeon X800XT

Make a shortcut with option -nomap. That should fix it.