Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

Okay. I think I have it now. I still have a problem however. If I use the unpbo 1.3 version to make the config.cpp and edit the values I cannot use cpp2bin v1.2 top make the new config bin. It tells me I have errors under destroyfriendly. When I look at it in the cpp file it has a huge value. It looks like the unpbo is not creating the file correctly. Any ideas? or does someone have a cpp file for EECP I can download that will work? Thanks.

Just thank you ,

I had no idea of what was ECP, and even less about what was E:ECP.

But after the trouble of the multiple addons download (first time a mod folder went over 300mo) , my single player OFP gaming experience is more immersive than ever.

So much that i feel no frustration at all by the OFP2 new delay.

E:ECP looks and play so greatly that it adds a new depth in my gaming pleasure, waiting for 2006 while playing OFP with E:ECP will be a breeze now.

Tons of "Thank you" to every one involved in E:ECP and in any of the addons used by this awesome replacement.

icon14.gif

Just a question : is there an "easy" way to remove the new intro movies (despite its quality and ECP demonstration purpose) that load in desert island when you start OFP ?

If i can turn down a bit of the whole extra time OFP take to start with all those addons in the mod folder , i would be happy .

Hi Kurayami it's me again  biggrin_o.gif

Fischkopp has release his new HMMWV Pack and it looks very grate !

I hope you Enjoy this new Version in the next update

My Tip : Use the HMMWV M998 for to replace the old one in your Mod.

Hawkeye 1985

Okay. I think I have it now. I still have a problem however. If I use the unpbo 1.3 version to make the config.cpp and edit the values I cannot use cpp2bin v1.2 top make the new config bin. It tells me I have errors under destroyfriendly.

I linked the cpp several pages back. Make the changes to that. Using unpbo on a binary tends to cause some problems.

Just a question : is there an "easy" way to remove the new intro movies (despite its quality and ECP demonstration purpose) that load in desert island when you start OFP ?

If i can turn down a bit of the whole extra time OFP take to start with all those addons in the mod folder , i would be happy .

Well, everything that is in those intro tracks (aside from the desert island) is going to need to be loaded when you start playing, anyway.

Even if you get rid of the ECP intros, the BIS ones will still load, and the BIS ones will essentially wind up loading the same things. Even if you have no intro tracks, the game will still display the last island used while on the menus.

Hi Kurayami it's me again biggrin_o.gif

Fischkopp has release his new HMMWV Pack and it looks very grate !

I hope you Enjoy this new Version in the next update

I'm planning on it.

I linked the cpp several pages back. Make the changes to that. Using unpbo on a binary tends to cause some problems.

Thanks K. Can't wait for the next update. Especially with the latest OFP2 news.

The link to the confiq.cpp is not working. sad_o.gif

Id like to replace the russians currently used by ORCS motorized infantry.

That server goes down periodically. A friend simply gave me some space using her account for free, so there's really nothing that I can do about it.

It usually comes back up within a few hours.

Hi all,

Just wanted to report a nice oddity I wasn't aware of.

Here's the mods on my shortcut.

-mod=@ECP -mod=llaumax

(EECP 4.2 & HiSky 2.0)

This works together, as far as I can tell.  I didn't think about the possible conflicts, and just did it late one night a few weeks ago, and finally thought about it how it shouldn't necessarily work.. The mods must not be adjusting any settings from the other..  Just a nice situation I wanted to pass along that makes EECP all the better  biggrin_o.gif

Have a good day!

Scrub

I've been using it along with llauma's sky since the beginning since it looks so much better than the BIS one. EECP/ECP will have no conflicts with anything that does not have its own replacement config (ex: CSLA, FDF, GMR, etc.)

Quote[/b] ]-mod=@ECP -mod=llaumax

Just a tip, you can make it like this

-mod=@ECP;llaumax;@othermod;@othermod

etc smile_o.gif

This mod is great! I will not play OFP without it anymore. I replaced PK and AK-74 models by ORCS models and russian naval infantry by ORCS infantry.

Its like a whole different game now. I started CWC campaign again with this, DXDLL and high res skys. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]MrZig Posted on Aug. 08 2004,16:14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-mod=@ECP -mod=llaumax

Just a tip, you can make it like this

-mod=@ECP;llaumax;@othermod;@othermod

etc  

OOO... Condensed code.. I like!  Thanks.

Quote[/b] ]Kurayami Posted on Aug. 08 2004,16:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been using it along with llauma's sky since the beginning since it looks so much better than the BIS one. EECP/ECP will have no conflicts with anything that does not have its own replacement config (ex: CSLA, FDF, GMR, etc.)

Well, why didn't someone say so?!?!  (J.K. I know.. different topics)  tounge_o.gif

OFP is getting sweeter all the time.

I need some help. I replaced the RPG-16 in this mod by RPG-7 by Kegetys. Ingame the launcher is named RPG-7 and has the right model but in the inventory the pic of ammo and the launcher itself is still RPG-16.

I have tried changing everything to match Keg's RPG-7 thingies but no. The inventory pictures are the same even if there is nothing pointing to RPG-16 in the config.bin. sad_o.gif

Any tips would be apreciated.

Hi,

i want to Install EECp 4.2.

But at least I search this File: "AKM74's KORD 1.2".

Has somebody a link for me?

Hi,

and the next Problem. Have somebody a Link for: "Combat! Bradley Pack 1.2". I loaded Combat! Bradley Pack 1.3. Not 1.2. So EECP didn`t work.

Doesn't that link work for you ?

It was listed in the first post of that thread.

K. Nothing work fine.

1. I installed Opf Goty.

2. I installed Goty 1.96 Patch.

3. I installed Ecp (the newest Version).

4. I installed Dr und Dr config.

5. I installed all 13 Addons (15-2).

6. I Installed EECp 4.2

Now my System Crash to the Desktop if I start the Game, or if I start a Mission!

Hm have anyboady an idea to solve my problem.

thx.

Now my System Crash to the Desktop if I start the Game, or if I start a Mission!

thx.

Make sure you have all the addons installed as this is the most common problem for crashing to desktop..Even if you think you have them all  double check as there are quite a few needed.Have you also got JAM version 2.0.

thx.

Make sure you have all the addons installed as this is the most common problem for crashing to desktop..Even if you think you have them all double check as there are quite a few needed.Have you also got JAM version 2.0.

I also got Jam 2.0.

Do you get this problem if you are just running the ECP? Or is it when you use the EECP config?

RED

Great mod, but i have a few comments/suggestions:

-installation instructions on page 1 say "Do not use [...] M113 Pack v1.1 with this version of EECP" but one of the download links leads to the M113 v1.1 pack (the other one to v1.0). Could cause problems if people install the wrong version.

-there are two cbt_misc.pbo of different versions to be installed, one from the bradley pack and one from the m113 pack (this being the newer one, i guess the old one will not work with the m113 pack correctly). Could also cause problems if wrong version is installed.

-why not put a link to the new ecp-enabled jam v2 into the list of download links (http://ofpec.com/editors/ecfg/#4) if you recommend to use it anyway?

-i installed into @eecp folder instead of @ecp, so there are no conflicts with installed ecp versions. I think this would be the better way, instead of renaming config.bin and stuff. You just have to edit the path in the init_once.sqs in the ecp_effects.pbo (3 edits)