Sign in to follow this  
liquid_snake

Custom faces

Blain, I'll gladly host your file on ofp.at

check PM for my email address

I've sent the .pbo to RedFace. I might be able to add the BlackHawk Down faces later this evening. Got some coursework to take care of first. mad_o.gif

Thanks for that RedFace. biggrin_o.gif

I am in the proccess of adding the BHD faces and trying to find some others to add, so prepare for another update. crazy_o.gif

What would be nice, is if I could get hold of faces for:

Kiefer Sutherland

Steven Seagal

Jesse 'The Body' Ventura (AKA Blain)

Kurt Russell

Eddie Stone & Mac (For us Brits biggrin_o.gif )

Tom Berenger (For a sniper)

Willem Dafoe

But I don't mind, I'd just like to thank Snake for his exceptional work and if you get the chance mate we would appreciate some of the above. biggrin_o.gif

Kiefer Sutherland

biggrin_o.gif

I'd love that. Then I could maybe get around to making a mission (campaign) based on "Operation Nightfall"

Oh, Jack Bauer... What a tangled web you weave.

Just sent another face pack to RedFace, this on contains all of the other faces and now all of Snakes BHD faces too.

I made an improved version of the .pbo containing Snakes faces

I received your BHD-added version, but could you or someone else please explain what "improved" in this case means? did you improve (graphically) on the faces or is this just another distribution? bcz we already have the BHD faces on our server ... (http://www.ofp.at/index.php?act=download&dlid=408)

Improved, better same thing. tounge_o.gif

I just made the .pbo file and added more faces that I had collected over time, and then recently added the BHD faces and some others. There is nothing different to the actual faces, I am not good enough to any thing like that.

I really like the Solid Snake skin. It could be alittle darkened since ingame its very light for some reason but its still my favorite face to use.(That and my evil creation I made in MS Paint) biggrin_o.gif

Anyone know if a Rambo face has been made? smile_o.gif

how aboot some good arab faces. a few terorist looking a few normal, and some israeli faces too.

Is Liquid Snake still alive? crazy_o.gif He hasn't posted here for ages i know he said that he was taking a break, but still...

We need more good looking faces Liquid! (Wait, i'll just look in a mirror tounge_o.gif )

I am still here, sorry for the lack of any new posts. . . I have not had a lot of time to think about making a face lately. . because of school and friends and my sister using the computer to play neopets... but I will try to make some soon as possible smile_o.gif

Is there a decent custom face tutorial out there anywhere? There is one on OFPEC but its seems a pile of pants to me.....

Quote[/b] ]Is there a decent custom face tutorial out there anywhere? There is one on OFPEC but its seems a pile of pants to me.....

I have a rather good one, but it´s in german. I will translate and post at our page when it´s done.

I keep you notified.

Hihi, had this saved in my fav's and check every week but no new replys comon snaky smile_o.gif

And there are some nice Red X's on here to from his faces anyone mirrored them?

Westy

Quote[/b] ]Is there a decent custom face tutorial out there anywhere? There is one on OFPEC but its seems a pile of pants to me.....

I have a rather good one, but it´s in german. I will translate and post at our page when it´s done.

I keep you notified.

Balschoiw, are you going to publish it? If not I would appreciate if you could let me have a copy please smile_o.gif

Its alot of talented people around that can make some good face packs if they only knew how.

Thanks.

@CERO.

I wouldn't mind having a copy as well ... or a link to the original tutorial ?

Anyone know if Liquid Snake will be back with more of his (great) faces?

Or one with some sort of bandanna only over his mouth ?

Kinda like this one only half his face and half covered with a something.

Anyone still making faces? I need some help with the lighting on mine, if anyone can help please tell me.