Sign in to follow this  
dm

Bas delta/ranger update

THX Gordy! smile_o.gif

Can i find that in the ReadMe? (I've only the 1.5; didn't have the "older" once anymore)

Mfg MEDICUS

What really would be awesome would be a super pack combining BAS soldiers and Earl & Suchey's USMC infantry (with proper tan colored body armor on the desert Marines).

smile_o.gif

Will the next BAS infantry release include the Navy SEALs? (sorry if that was already asked in previous pages).

I remember many moons ago seeing pics of those SEALs and the Desert Patrol Vehicle (aka-Ninja Buggy). It would be sweet to see those in there.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

any word of the patch? Deadmeat said on march 6th "next saturday" - the 13th...its almost the end of april now, and bas team members have hardly said anything...really wanted to try out those new aimpoint m4s

any word of the patch? Deadmeat said on march 6th "next saturday" - the 13th...its almost the end of april now, and bas team members have hardly said anything...really wanted to try out those new aimpoint m4s

I suppose they are very busy with the Little Birds and the patch for the Rangers.

IIRC, the Seals would be a separate release, but they got thrown back a few months because someone leaked beta-models.

Quote[/b] ]I remember many moons ago seeing pics of those SEALs and the Desert Patrol Vehicle (aka-Ninja Buggy). It would be sweet to see those in there.

I'm eagerly awaiting the day when I get to go racing through Tatu in a DPV biggrin_o.gif .

i wonder if there going to include the LMVT in the desert pack ?

i was wondering if the bas delta update ai config was changed or stayed the same

because i wanted to know which cpp was working for the update so i could change certain ai parametres

i was wondering if the bas delta update ai config was changed or stayed the same

because i wanted to know which cpp was working for the update so i could change certain ai parametres

err... thers no seperate "AI Config"

Its all part of the units config.

And for the update, all the configs will be changing.

@DeadMeatXM2 - Would that be an improved TRF soldier in your sig wink_o.gif ?

@DeadMeatXM2 - Would that be an improved TRF soldier in your sig wink_o.gif ?

Nope, just a regular one.

Every BAS unit ever released will feature in my sig at some point in the refresh cycle wink_o.gif (plus a few extras like the SEALs or the Rangers w/ Oakleys)

are real rangers/deltas skilled enough to disable mines? rock.gif

if yes, the bas rangers/deltas should be able to do it too.  smile_o.gif

err... thers no seperate "AI Config"

Its all part of the units config.

And for the update, all the configs will be changing.

i just meant which cpp was working for the update

the d/rjam pbo cpp or the one inside deraw and derad the ones so i change i.e. accuracy, sensitivity etc

i just meant which cpp was working for the update

the d/rjam pbo cpp or the one inside deraw and derad the ones so i change i.e. accuracy, sensitivity etc

Quote[/b] ]And for the update, all the configs will be changing.

wink_o.gif

All infantry are trained to a certain degree in disabling landmines however generally only engineers are trained to disable them manually (disarming their fuzes).

However normally landmines are disabled by just blowing them up or shooting them with incindiary rounds.

I hope that in OFP2, the landmines can be destroyed or that someone makes a destroyable AT landmine addon.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

All infantry are trained to a certain degree in disabling landmines however generally only engineers are trained to disable them manually (disarming their fuzes).  

However normally landmines are disabled by just blowing them up or shooting them with incindiary rounds.

I hope that in OFP2,  the landmines can be destroyed or that someone makes a destroyable AT landmine addon.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

a bit OT but, try shooting the original HE mine from OFP or the new Mapfact mines wink_o.gif (do it from a distance) tounge_o.gif