Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

Tears of the sun seals

looks great!

The M21 must change, but you said that yourself also.

THe magpouches stand out a little. Could you change their colour to something closer to the rest of the model? Right now they're not part of the model, put look like pasted on, purely a texture issue.

Also: could you give the MG gunner MG-mag pouches instead of M4-mag pouches. Adds a lot the pack. Look at the ranger balance pack by ORCS for example.

Jackal they look excellent!!! i really freakin love them... two things are you planning to change the camo.. dunno they would look extra spicer with some better woodland camo.. but not all that big of a deal.. the sniper looks extra good!! and the m21... just make it darker.

Firstly, I'll get on the pouch texture issue, and I'll add MG pouches for the machinegunner.

Secondly, I just covered the camo issue in an earlier post made about 45mins ago, it (the camo texture) will NOT be changing.

Thirdly, like I said, the M21 is subject to change biggrin_o.gif

Great pics!

Well, right up until that M21.  wink_o.gif

Did you use just a green crayon or did you blend 2-3 crayons?

biggrin_o.gif  j/k couldnt resist.

EDIT: It looks like a blend.

...*rolls eyes*

Anyway, in response to the SERIOUS point about the LBE (Load Bearing Equipment), I have replaced the textures, with more fitting ones. Check out this image [70kb] for a preview.

No more jibes about the M21, I've already said the textures will be changed, so just drop it...

Will you be adding custom animations for each unit ?

e.g Have the hands holding the vertical foregrip for that unit ..

btw ... Lookin good smile_o.gif

Maybe, maybe not, we'll just have to see how things turn out.

Hey Jackal, awesome job on the SEALS and their gear. Was curious since you have replicated these units and their weapons very closely to those shown in the movie were you thinking of maybe instead using a PARA SAW for the MG/HVY weapons gunner, I see you put "for now" next to the MG. But other than that those frogmen are top notch. wink_o.gif

...*rolls eyes*

Anyway, in response to the SERIOUS point about the LBE (Load Bearing Equipment), I have replaced the textures, with more fitting ones. Check out this image [70kb] for a preview.

No more jibes about the M21, I've already said the textures will be changed, so just drop it...

wow_o.gif thanks. That's what I was asking for. Looks very good and matches the other pouches (actually it's the same as the other pouch, but I don't anyone will notice. Oops, they will now wink_o.gif )

Looking very, very good.

Jackall they look fantastiq really cool biggrin_o.gif

Will they be getting some custom faces or?? standard bis ones???

Keep up the good work man biggrin_o.gif

what happend to the older projects especially the new jeeps that you were maiking i was really looking to that  rock.gif?rock.gif???

/ BUMP / so Jackal are you still working on those jeeps or not??

SJBsrtJeep5s.jpg

@marine26thmeu: I hopefully intend to produce an MK43 Mod 0 machine-gun, like the one featured in the film, however, the more I use the SAW PARA the more I grow to love it, so I'm still undecided.

@Uncle_Sam: Standard BIS faces, with a couple of other faces included in the package for mission makers if they want to use them with the setface command.

@da_ofp_man: They're on hold for now, along with the Special Reaction Team and a few other projects (e.g. the Handgun Project). Work will continue on these once the SEALs and the weapons are completed.

The Team leader character has his Aimpoint mounted backwards, you are aware of this correct?

That was one of the technical flaws in the movie, Willis's M4A1 had the aimpoint mounted backwards.

Backwards in the movie, but not backwards in the addon, and yes I was aware of it as it had been mentioen in a previous reply.

Yo jackall another question. In the movie they have this huge silencer on their sniper will this also be in the addon? biggrin_o.gif

hey, these seals will go nice with that grey pavie from BAS. It's no seahawek, but it's the best alternative around.

I'm loking forward to the Bellucci model tounge_o.gif

What silencer??

You mean the marksmans rifle?

Yo jackall another question. In the movie they have this huge silencer on their sniper will this also be in the addon? biggrin_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]Yes, check the weapons page of the TOS site.

I think he means the proper sniper rifle, as opposed to the Marksman M4.

The m21 in the movie didnt have a silencer.

I think he means the part where the markman is in the trees ?

Yeah when they capture a village, the sniper is in the three with this huge silencer, very cool but also very hard(bloody and sick scene)

So, like I said, yes, its on the weapons page of the site, although I am yet to config the unit that carries it.