Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Us presidential election 2004

Hi billybob2002

Who writes your scripts? Can you you write a single line on your own behalf or do your party bosses write it all for you?

The Communist tendancy of the republican party never ceases to amaze me with its gulability and blind faith in the party line. Kruschev must laugh his socks off at how well he has taught the US republican party to be regimented little apparatchiks.

The sadest thing is that now the NeoConsMen have taken over the US republican party just like the bolshevics took over the rusian revolution against the monarchy.

Try a little freedom billybob2002 it is a great thing. Thinking for your self is the most important thing any person can do.

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ]Classic indeed. Refer to Scholer's post about that very thing.

What is this form 180 that they kept asking Kerry to sign and he refuses...

Quote[/b] ]Hi billybob2002

Who writes your scripts? Can you you write a single line on your own behalf or do your party bosses write it all for you?

The Communist tendancy of the republican party never ceases to amaze me with its gulability and blind faith in the party line. Kruschev must laugh his socks off at how well he has taught the US republican party to be regimented little apparatchiks.

Try a little freedom billybob2002 it is a great thing. Thinking for your self is the most important thing any person can do.

Kind Regards Walker

zzzzzzzzzz...... I guess you do not take my word that I'm not an republican......zzzzzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzz.zzzzzz.z. blues.gif

I guess you are "foreign democrat"/Kerry-lover because you always praise Kerry (I forgot, JFK....). Furthermore, you accuse Bush of supporting (OK) the sodomizing of little boys. What has Kerry done during his 20 years in the Senate? Nothi...I forgot, he was a "shadow" player....

Hi billybob2002

You should not confuse me with a democrat.

As I have said on many ocasions I am a practical anarchist. It is there in many threads.

I think for myself.

I dont vote for parties ever I vote against them. I might look at a candidate and weigh them up to see which is the least dongerous that is the limit of it.

I accept that some people in the world are afraid of deciding things for them selves. So they cling to parties and ask them to make decision for them. As a result by people abdicating control of their own lives to these representatives they imbue those representatives with additional power.

I live in the world and there are so many of these power groups I have to deal with them. Most people just ignore it because it is too complex then shrug their shoulders and say 'its the government what can we do'. I dont.

I think for myself, read diversly listen to what others say and rarely bother to get involved in the voting for candidates stuff.

ONE EXCEPTION though when I see someone dangerous in power. I have faught by word and deed communist states, so called democratic states, Juntas, dictators (including sadam when current members of TBA and his father were doing deals to sell him more WMD and shaking his still bloody hand after he gassed Halabjah), religious fanatics, terrorists this I have done because that is what any real human being should do.

Once again I see someone dangerous in power.

The Danger of George Bush in power one who is psychologicaly unfit for command

George Bush Junior is dangerous because he freezes in an emergency and is incapable of command thought, this can lead people in other governments to make calculations that could be catostrophic in result. I live in a country that is alied to the country he rules as do my family others in my family live in the US.

George Bush Junior is dangerous because he makes strategic errors:

Strategic Errors Iraq the fantasy enemy

As with the fantasy enemy of Iraq when the real enemy was Al Qaida. George Bush Junior  went after Iraq becaus the complex job of hunting down terrorists was too complex for him. This strategic error has destabalised the middle east at a time when at least one player Iran seams to be on the verge of developing nukes. We already know Israel has them.

Strategic Errors Pakistan and Afghanistan the Taliban Super state if Musharef dies

It also spills over on to Pakistan and its border country Aghanistan and at a time when we should concentrating to stabalise those countries one of which is already a nuclear state we are instead distracted by Iraq. Consider if Musharef has a heart attack or one of the assasinations is succesful he has no successor. A Taliban Revolution there is just heatbeat away. Imagine a Taliban with nukes.

Strategic Errors Korea the mad nuclear leader

The over stretch Iraq has caused has meant removal of troops from the Korean border another nuclear power capable of hitting the US and it knows from the video and record of the time that in the 10 minutes he is suposed to make a command decision he will freeze not only that but he will dither for at least 34 more minutes and if he suvives will probably attack the wrong enemy. If they time it right mix in some terroism to confuse everyone then land the nukes on his know itinerary. America would never have a chance to reply it is called a decapitation raid after that they could continue at their leisure.

These are the kind of calculations that play on Noth Korean battle planning tables. They get submited to their leader who is a seriously mad f*ck

That is why George Bush Junior is so dangerous.

John F. Kerry is a commander proven in battle

John F. Kerry has proven military record that shows he will act in under the 10 minutes.

It is as simple as that billybob2002 as simple as that.

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ]Hi billybob2002

You should not confuse me with a democrat.

As I have said on many ocasions I am a practical anarchist. It is there in many threads.

I think for myself.

Yes, I know you are practical anarchist. However, I said it a lot of times that I'm not an republican...I'm an ex-republican... but you keep calling me an republican.

Yes, I know you are practical anarchist. However, I said it a lot of times that I'm not an republican...I'm an ex-republican... but you keep calling me an republican.

Who will you vote for?

Quote[/b] ]Who will you vote for?

Right now, Bush. Maybe Kerry can change my mind in the debates.

So, you the things you argue here are all in defence of Bush, you attack Kerry all the time and plan voting for Bush.. What exactly there does not make you a republican?

You mean to say that you're not officially a member of the republican party? Well, it means very little, when you defend their agenda and plan voting for them..

Quote[/b] ]So, you the things you argue here are all in defence of Bush, you attack Kerry all the time and plan voting for Bush.. What exactly there does not make you a republican?

You mean to say that you're not officially a member of the republican party? Well, it means very little, when you defend their agenda and plan voting for them..

So, I support Bush automatically makes me a republican. I have voted for democrats before...what does that make me?

I hope they fix this before election time....

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/224449p-192807c.html

Quote[/b] ]Exposed: Scandal

of double voters

With debate over the 2000 election still raging, thousands of people illegally register in both New York City and Florida, which could swing an election.

By RUSS BUETTNER

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

With debate over the 2000 election still raging, thousands of people illegally register in both New York City and Florida, which could swing an election.  

Some 46,000 New Yorkers are registered to vote in both the city and Florida, a shocking finding that exposes both states to potential abuses that could alter the outcome of elections, a Daily News investigation shows.

Registering in two places is illegal in both states, but the massive snowbird scandal goes undetected because election officials don't check rolls across state lines.

The finding is even more stunning given the pivotal role Florida played in the 2000 presidential election, when a margin there of 537 votes tipped a victory to George W. Bush.

Computer records analyzed by The News don't allow for an exact count of how many people vote in both places, because millions of names are regularly purged between elections.

But The News found that between 400 and 1,000 registered voters have voted twice in at least one election, a federal offense punishable by up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

One was Norman Siegel, 84, who is registered as a Republican in both Pinellas Park, Fla., and Briarwood, Queens. Siegel has voted twice in seven elections, including the last four presidential races, records show.

Quote[/b] ]

The News' investigation also found:

Of the 46,000 registered in both states, 68% are Democrats, 12% are Republicans and 16% didn't claim a party.

Nearly 1,700 of those registered in both states requested that absentee ballots be mailed to their home in the other state, where they are also registered. But that doesn't raise red flags with officials in either place.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/08/22/bush.kerry.ads/index.html

Quote[/b] ]WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Bush campaign rejected accusations Sunday from Sen. John Kerry's presidential campaign that it was using "tired, old smear tactics" by letting backers attack Kerry's Vietnam War record through an independent group.

"The fact is this campaign is unprecedented in our praise of our opponent's service during Vietnam," Bush campaign manager Ken Mehlman said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

The remark came two days after the Kerry campaign filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission arguing that a group calling itself Swift Boat Veterans for Truth was illegally coordinating with President's Bush re-election campaign -- a charge the Bush campaign denies. (Full story)

The group, which has run ads attacking Kerry's war record and his comments upon his return from the war, was established with large donations from Republicans from Bush's home state of Texas.

Such so-called 527 groups are barred from coordinating efforts with an election campaign. The term refers to Section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code, which makes such organizations tax exempt and allows them to accept unlimited "soft money" donations.

A volunteer adviser on veterans issues quit the Bush campaign Saturday after he appeared in the group's latest ad. The Bush campaign said it did not know retired Air Force Col. Ken Cordier had taken part in the ad. (Full story)

Kerry's campaign compared the assault to tactics used against Sen. John McCain of Arizona, Bush's rival for the Republican nomination in 2000.

In a news release, the Kerry campaign claimed the Bush-Cheney campaign was "more intent on using its tired, old smear tactics than addressing the concerns of the American people."

An ad on the Kerry campaign Web site features an exchange between McCain and Bush during a CNN-sponsored debate before the 2000 South Carolina primary.

In it, McCain said a spokesman for a veterans' group, at a Bush-sponsored event, accused McCain of abandoning fellow veterans.

McCain, who as a Navy pilot was shot down during the Vietnam War and spent 5.5 years as a prisoner of war, complained in the debate that Bush had not apologized, and called the move "shameful."

Mehlman also was asked whether comments made Friday by White House spokesman Scott McClellan and campaign chairman Marc Racicot were reminiscent of comments questioning McCain's temperament four years ago.

McClellan said Kerry was "losing his cool," and Racicot said the Kerry campaign had "come completely unhinged."

Mehlman denied any pattern of campaign behavior and argued that the Kerry campaign was trying to avoid a focus on issues.

"We think the important issue in this campaign is Senator Kerry's judgment as United States senator over the past 20 years. You won't hear a lot about that from the Kerry campaign," he said.

McCain, who co-sponsored the 2002 campaign finance act that banned parties from raising unlimited soft money donations, has endorsed Bush's re-election bid and called for an end to 527 political ads.

But he also has called the swift boat group's attacks on Kerry "dishonest and dishonorable" and urged Bush to specifically repudiate the ads.

Kerry's campaign plans to release its own ad Monday that accuses the Bush campaign of attacking Kerry through a "front group." It calls on Bush to "denounce the smear" and "get back to the issues."

Mehlman released a letter, to be sent to television stations Monday, calling on them to "set the record straight on the Kerry campaign's ad falsely accusing Bush-Cheney '04 of violating campaign finance laws." The letter warns that the ad contains a "false and libelous charge."

Kerry's campaign sent a similar letter earlier this month to television stations that broadcast one of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth ads, and Kerry campaign senior adviser Tad Devine said the Democratic campaign stood by its latest ad.

"We want a debate and a campaign about the issues," Devine said on "Meet the Press." "But, unfortunately, the Bush campaign is doing precisely what they did before. ... A front group which does their dirty work for them. It's incredible."

Bush spokesmen have said the president wants an end to all independent attack ads, saying he has been the target of more than $60 million in negative ads.

But they have not singled out the Swift Boat Veterans' ad, as Kerry and McCain have urged.

Kerry's running mate, Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina, repeated that call Sunday. He said the ads are "directly connected" to Bush's supporters.

Recent published reports and the advocacy group Texans for Public Justice, which describes itself on its Web site as "a nonpartisan, nonprofit policy and research organization which tracks the influence of money and corporate power in Texas politics," bolster that charge.

According to a report Friday in The New York Times and to Texans for Public Justice, Texas homebuilder Bob Perry is the principal contributor to the swift boat group, having donated $200,000. He has also donated tens of thousands of dollars to Bush's campaigns going back to when the president was running for governor of Texas.

Perry is also a longtime associate of Bush's top adviser, Karl Rove.

Speaking on CNN's "Inside Politics," Bush campaign spokeswoman Jennifer Millerwise cited the Kerry campaign's references to questions over Bush's Vietnam-era service in the Texas Air National Guard.

"There's only one campaign that's questioned the candidate's military service, and that is John Kerry and his campaign," she said.

now here are some of the most hilarious lies.

Quote[/b] ]"The fact is this campaign is unprecedented in our praise of our opponent's service during Vietnam," Bush campaign manager Ken Mehlman said on NBC's "Meet the Press."
Quote[/b] ]"We think the important issue in this campaign is Senator Kerry's judgment as United States senator over the past 20 years. You won't hear a lot about that from the Kerry campaign," he said.
Quote[/b] ]"We want a debate and a campaign about the issues," Devine said on "Meet the Press." "But, unfortunately, the Bush campaign is doing precisely what they did before. ... A front group which does their dirty work for them. It's incredible."

Bush spokesmen have said the president wants an end to all independent attack ads, saying he has been the target of more than $60 million in negative ads.

Quote[/b] ]"There's only one campaign that's questioned the candidate's military service, and that is John Kerry and his campaign," she said.

So, I support Bush automatically makes me a republican.

Are you supporting Bush for things like his hairstyle and fashion sense?  Of course not.  This is about politics. So, then you must be aligning yourself with Bush's policies, which are either Republican policies or NeoCon policies even further right of Republican policies.

Quote[/b] ]I have voted for democrats before...what does that make me?

Duh... A former Democrat.  It ain't exactly rocket science, dude.   crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Duh... A former Democrat.  It ain't exactly rocket science, dude.

LOL. A former Democrat because I voted for some democrats during the last election (State/local) in which I was an republican.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040823/D84L30100.html

Quote[/b] ]

Bush Says 'That Ad' Attacking Kerry Should Stop

19 minutes ago Add Politics to My Yahoo!

By Adam Entous

CRAWFORD, Texas (Reuters) - Under pressure from Democrats and Republican Sen. John McCain (news, bio, voting record), President Bush (news - web sites) on Monday called for ads attacking John Kerry (news - web sites)'s record in Vietnam to be stopped along with others run by independent groups, and said Kerry should be proud of his war service.

"That means that ad and every other ad," Bush said when asked if he wanted to bring a stop to commercials by a group called Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, which accuse Sen. Kerry of lying about his war record in Vietnam.

Bush said Kerry "served admirably" in Vietnam, adding: "He ought to be proud of his record." But Bush stopped short of directly condemning the charge that Kerry lied about his actions.

Unlike previous statements by the White House, Bush this time referred specifically to the ad attacking Kerry's Vietnam service record, though he did not mention the Swift Boat group by name.

Bush did not specify what actions might be taken to stop the advertisements run by independent groups, except to renew his call on Kerry to join him in condemning all unregulated soft money ads.

The Kerry campaign said Bush did not go far enough. "The moment of truth came and went and the president still could not bring himself to do the right thing," said Sen. John Edwards (news - web sites), the Democratic vice presidential candidate.

"George Bush (news - web sites) needs to take responsibility and demand that the ad come off the air," Edwards of North Carolina said.

Arizona Sen. McCain, a prominent Republican Vietnam veteran, has also called on Bush to specifically condemn the commercials. Kerry has launched his own commercials urging the president to denounce the ads.

Still, the Swift Boat group plans to launch a new commercial on Tuesday in three key states, which features one veteran, Ken Cordier, who until last week was on a Bush campaign committee.

Federal election rules bar organizations that take unrestricted donations from coordinating activities with campaigns or political parties.

One member of the Swift Boat group who has accused Kerry of making up a report about enemy fire that won him two medals said on Sunday he had no proof to back up his claims but said he was one of seven eyewitness accounts to the events.

Another prominent war veteran, former Republican senator Bob Dole, has urged Kerry to apologize for testimony to Congress more than 30 years ago in which he quoted other veterans talking about alleged atrocities in Vietnam.

Dole also said Kerry had received only "superficial wounds" in Vietnam and had been taken out of combat as a result.

I find it funny that Kerry co. still have it in their mind that the Bush co. controls the swift folks. He wants Kerry to agree with him that all 527 groups (ads) should be banned (including the swift folk) and Kerry has not said a thing. It must deal with the fact that majority of the major 527 groups are anti-bush.... wink_o.gif

The reason I think why Bush supporters are not going to start the "fireworks".

http://archive.salon.com/news....np.html

Quote[/b] ]

Aug. 11, 2004 | If you're a delegate attending the Republican

National Convention at Madison Square Garden later this month, Jamie Moran knows where you're staying. He knows where you're eating and what Broadway musical you plan on seeing. For the past nine months, Moran has been living off savings earned as an office manager at a nonprofit and working full-time to disrupt the RNC.

His small anarchist collective, RNCNotWelcome.org, runs a snitch line and an e-mail account where disgruntled employees of New York hotels, the Garden and the Republican Party itself can pass on information about conventioneers. So far, the collective has received dozens of phone calls and hundreds of e-mails with inside dirt on GOP activities. Recently, a woman with a polished, middle-aged sounding voice left a message saying, "For some God-unknown reason I'm on the Republican mailing list, and they sent me what they call a list of their inner-circle events." The events hadn't been publicized elsewhere, she said, and she wanted to fax the list to Moran.

Moran feeds information like this to a cadre of activists desperate to unleash four years' worth of anger at the Bush administration. By dogging the delegates wherever they go, RNC Not Welcome hopes to make the Republicans' lives hell for as long as they're in New York.

"We want to make their stay here as miserable as possible," says Moran, who has sandy hair, a snub nose and a goatee. The son of a retired Queens cop, he's 30 but looks younger. "I'd like to see all the Republican events -- teas, backslapping lunches -- disrupted. I'd like to see people from other states following their delegates, letting them know what they think about Republican policies. I'd like to see impromptu street parties and marches. I'd like to see corporations involved in the Iraq reconstruction get targeted --

anything from occupation to property destruction."

Quote[/b] ]"I want to see something so gigantic that it can't be misinterpreted," says Jason Flores-Williams, a political writer at High Times Magazine, who's been playing a dual role as a journalist covering the movement and an organizer shaping it. An intense man in his 30s with a shaved head and silver earring, Flores-Williams recently published the High Times Activist Guide to the Republican National Convention, which is part primer and part call to arms. In May, eager to kick off a summer of activism, he put together a small early-morning protest near Rockefeller Center and was arrested along with two others during atraffic-blocking die-in on Fifth Avenue.
Quote[/b] ]

There probably won't be soldiers on the streets of New York, although, according to a February New York Daily News story, convention planners have discussed the possibility. But there will be a massive police presence, with 8,000 officers providing security around Madison Square at all times. According to Vallone, the NYPD has received $50 million in federal money to prepare for the convention, and $18 million is being used "for the latest in crowd-control devices," including nonlethal weaponry and "high-tech video surveillance devices."

Quote[/b] ]The targets, Moran says, should be far from Madison Square Garden. "Don't go where they're strongest," he says. "There's going to be a ton of people who are going to want to go to Madison Square Garden,

they're going to want to yell at the building even though it's two avenues away." The activists' strength, he says, "is our ability to be creative and act in surprising ways."

Quote[/b] ]

RNC Not Welcome gives them tools -- links to maps showing the location of "war profiteers'" offices and delegates' hotels, schedules of Republican events, instructions on protecting oneself from pepper spray and tear gas, directions for occupying rooftops and recipes for tofu cream pies to be thrown in the faces of ideological enemies. The collective sends out e-mail bulletins whenever they learn something new about the Republicans' plans. What people do with it all is up to them.

Quote[/b] ]

This terrifies Bush opponents, who worry that violence on the streets of New York will help the Republicans by making them look like Middle American moderates besieged by nutty radicals. They note that the Chicago '68 debacle helped cement Richard Nixon's reputation as the law-and-order candidate.

Moran=anarchist (calls himselft) . I just took snips from the long article. It also talks about another group and how the anti-bush protesters are going to try to show a "united front"...which can backfire...

Edit: WTF... crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif sorry about that...

I find it funny that Kerry co. still have it in their mind that the Bush co. controls the swift folks. He wants Kerry to agree with him that all 527 groups (ads) should be banned (including the swift folk) and Kerry has not said a thing. It must deal with the fact that majority of the major 527 groups are anti-bush.... wink_o.gif

Probably because Bush just finally denounced the ads today within a few hours. Considering it took Bush weeks to denounce the ads (and only after repeated pressure) I think Kerry can take his time.

And I know you want to ignore the financial links to Bush and the Swift group, and the fact one of his volunteers appears in the ad, but just try not to be so obnoxiously blind about it.

The reason I think why Bush supporters are not going to start the "fireworks".

http://archive.salon.com/news....np.html

Quote[/b] ]

Aug. 11, 2004 | If you're a delegate attending the Republican

National Convention at Madison Square Garden later this month, Jamie Moran knows where you're staying. He knows where you're eating and what Broadway musical you plan on seeing. For the past nine months, Moran has been living off savings earned as an office manager at a nonprofit and working full-time to disrupt the RNC.

His small anarchist collective, RNCNotWelcome.org, runs a snitch line and an e-mail account where disgruntled employees of New York hotels, the Garden and the Republican Party itself can pass on information about conventioneers. So far, the collective has received dozens of phone calls and hundreds of e-mails with inside dirt on GOP activities. Recently, a woman with a polished, middle-aged sounding voice left a message saying, "For some God-unknown reason I'm on the Republican mailing list, and they sent me what they call a list of their inner-circle events." The events hadn't been publicized elsewhere, she said, and she wanted to fax the list to Moran.

Moran feeds information like this to a cadre of activists desperate to unleash four years' worth of anger at the Bush administration. By dogging the delegates wherever they go, RNC Not Welcome hopes to make the Republicans' lives hell for as long as they're in New York.

"We want to make their stay here as miserable as possible," says Moran, who has sandy hair, a snub nose and a goatee. The son of a retired Queens cop, he's 30 but looks younger. "I'd like to see all the Republican events -- teas, backslapping lunches -- disrupted. I'd like to see people from other states following their delegates, letting them know what they think about Republican policies. I'd like to see impromptu street parties and marches. I'd like to see corporations involved in the Iraq reconstruction get targeted --

anything from occupation to property destruction."

Quote[/b] ]"I want to see something so gigantic that it can't be misinterpreted," says Jason Flores-Williams, a political writer at High Times Magazine, who's been playing a dual role as a journalist covering the movement and an organizer shaping it. An intense man in his 30s with a shaved head and silver earring, Flores-Williams recently published the High Times Activist Guide to the Republican National Convention, which is part primer and part call to arms. In May, eager to kick off a summer of activism, he put together a small early-morning protest near Rockefeller Center and was arrested along with two others during atraffic-blocking die-in on Fifth Avenue.
Quote[/b] ]

There probably won't be soldiers on the streets of New York, although, according to a February New York Daily News story, convention planners have discussed the possibility. But there will be a massive police presence, with 8,000 officers providing security around Madison Square at all times. According to Vallone, the NYPD has received $50 million in federal money to prepare for the convention, and $18 million is being used "for the latest in crowd-control devices," including nonlethal weaponry and "high-tech video surveillance devices."

Quote[/b] ]The targets, Moran says, should be far from Madison Square Garden. "Don't go where they're strongest," he says. "There's going to be a ton of people who are going to want to go to Madison Square Garden,

they're going to want to yell at the building even though it's two avenues away." The activists' strength, he says, "is our ability to be creative and act in surprising ways."

Quote[/b] ]

RNC Not Welcome gives them tools -- links to maps showing the location of "war profiteers'" offices and delegates' hotels, schedules of Republican events, instructions on protecting oneself from pepper spray and tear gas, directions for occupying rooftops and recipes for tofu cream pies to be thrown in the faces of ideological enemies. The collective sends out e-mail bulletins whenever they learn something new about the Republicans' plans. What people do with it all is up to them.

Quote[/b] ]

This terrifies Bush opponents, who worry that violence on the streets of New York will help the Republicans by making them look like Middle American moderates besieged by nutty radicals. They note that the Chicago '68 debacle helped cement Richard Nixon's reputation as the law-and-order candidate.

Moran=anarchist (calls himselft) . I just took snips from the long article. It also talks about another group and how the anti-bush protesters are going to try to show a "united front"...which can backfire...

Edit: WTF... crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif sorry about that...

Quote[/b] ]The reason I think why Bush supporters are not going to start the "fireworks".

That organization doesnt say anything about using violance, instead its saying that if you protest, you can influence the system. The ones who talk about using violance isnt this group. Let us see what happens / who starts.

Hell i can post some links to certain forums where people are talking about going there and beat the shit out of "pinko ass liberal commies"

Quote[/b] ]That organization doesnt say anything about using violance, instead its saying that if you protest, you can influence the system. The ones who talk about using violance isnt this group. Let us see what happens / who starts.

Hell i can post some links to certain forums where people are talking about going there and beat the shit out of "pinko ass liberal commies"

Everybody likes to beat them up! wink_o.gif  Seriously, lets just wait and see. I did not say violence but "fireworks" (set it off) .

Everybody likes to beat them up! wink_o.gif  Seriously, lets just wait and see. I did not say violence but "fireworks" (set it off) .

Quote[/b] ] I did not say violence but "fireworks" (set it off) .

Setting what off? What do you mean with "setting it off" and "fireworks" the if not violance?

EDIT: Oh, and the idea of anarchy forbids the use of violance.

Quote[/b] ]Setting what off? What do you mean with "setting it off" and "fireworks" the if not violance?

EDIT: Oh, and the idea of anarchy forbids the use of violance.

You know, property damage... Seattle fun!!

LOL..I like how the swift boat vets for "truth" guys like to make it seem like Kerry was accusing vets of commiting atrocities...CNN just showed the ENTIRE speech detailing how he was telling a story about how people he was at dinner with were describing atrocities THEY had witnessed, not Kerry.... always rely on a republican try to feed the American public bullshit..and I can't belive any one honestly believes the republican didn't know that guy in the adds was working for the Bush campaign...give me a break mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]LOL..I like how the swift boat vets for "truth" guys like to make it seem like Kerry was accusing vets of commiting atrocities...CNN just showed the ENTIRE speech detailing how he was telling a story about how people he was at dinner with were describing atrocities THEY had witnessed, not Kerry.... always rely on a republican try to feed the American public bullshit..and I can't belive any one honestly believes the republican didn't know that guy in the adds was working for the Bush campaign...give me a break

The good ole' Winter Soldiers... wink_o.gif Kerry was just a puppet... I loved the illusion he created when he threw "his" medals over that fence and then a decade later they reappear.

Quote[/b] ]always rely on a republican try to feed the American public bullshit..

Sucka, please... Democrats do the same thing...

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=236

Quote[/b] ]

Pro-Kerry group’s ad claims “Bush says he's going to help companies outsource jobs.†But Bush never said that.

August 11, 2004

Modified: August 14, 2004

eMail to a friend  Printer Friendly Version

Summary

An ad released by the Media Fund Aug. 11 is targeted to Ohio, featuring Ohio residents criticizing the President for loss of jobs overseas. In it, one of them says, "When President Bush says he's going to help companies outsource jobs, it's infuriating."

Maybe it would be infuriating if Bush really had said that, but he didn't.

What Bush has actually said is this: "The best way to deal with job creation and outsourcing is to make sure our businesses are competitive here at home."

wow_o.gif  Jim Jordan, ex-kerry campaign manager, is a spokesman for that group...

wow_o.gif  Jim Jordan, ex-kerry campaign manager, is a spokesman for that group...

notice the two letters in bold? wink_o.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/08/23/florida.poll/index.html

Quote[/b] ]WASHINGTON (CNN) -- If a recent poll holds true, Florida could have Americans biting their nails -- again -- as votes are counted in November's presidential election.

President Bush and his Democratic challenger, Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts, each received support from 45 percent of respondents in a new CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll of registered Florida voters.

Ralph Nader, who may appear on the Florida ballot as the Reform Party candidate, drew the support of 3 percent of voters in the poll, conducted between Friday and Sunday.

The survey of 859 registered voters had a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

With 27 electoral votes, Florida is one of the election's top prizes.

In 2000, more than 6 million votes were cast in the state, and Bush won by just 537.

A highly publicized and contentious recount was under way in several counties when the U.S. Supreme Court overturned a Florida Supreme Court ruling on December 12, 2000. All recounts were stopped, and Bush claimed victory.

Nader, the Green Party's candidate in 2000, won 2.74 percent of the national vote, placing third. But many Democrats blame him for siphoning off votes in key states, especially Florida, that might have gone to Democratic nominee Al Gore.

Conservative Pat Buchanan appeared on the Florida ballot as the Reform Party candidate in 2000.

Although the country has since seen the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and the war in Iraq, the political division among Florida voters has apparently changed very little.

Even Hurricane Charley, which brought billions of dollars worth of devastation to Florida on August 13, hasn't shifted voters' opinions on the presidential race.

Seventy-percent of respondents said they approve of how Bush responded to the disaster. That's 10 points higher than Floridians rated his father's response to Hurricane Andrew in 1992. And 76 percent said they approve of how Bush's brother, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, has handled the state's relief efforts.

But those high marks for his response to the hurricane don't appear to have helped Bush's re-election bid. Bush's support among registered voters dropped 4 percentage points between the most recent poll and one taken in mid-July.

The poll also shows a dead heat between Bush and Kerry when 671 likely voters were questioned.

Bush's 48 percent to Kerry's 46 percent among those voters was also within the margin of error. Nader drew 2 percent support in that survey.

Billybobble of the day:

I did not say violence but "fireworks" (set it off) .
You know, property damage... Seattle fun!!

Yeah sure!!!  Non-violent property damage.   crazy_o.gif