Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Us presidential election 2004

No big surprises....

I don't buy it. You do spend a lot of time attacking Kerry's credibility, but you have said little in defence of Bush. And you read the news and make your arguments based on facts you dig up rather than blind ideology. And while Kerry may not be the ideal candidate, you don't have to be a genius to see that Bush is a shitty president in almost every aspect.

So I'm reading you more as a devil's advocate than a Bush fanatic.

I'll bet half of Bernadotte's post count that you'll vote Kerry  wink_o.gif

No big surprises....

I don't buy it. You do spend a lot of time attacking Kerry's credibility, but you have said little in defence of Bush. And you read the news and make your arguments based on facts you dig up rather than blind ideology. And while Kerry may not be the ideal candidate, you don't have to be a genius to see that Bush is a shitty president in almost every aspect.

So I'm reading you more as a devil's advocate than a Bush fanatic.

I'll bet half of Bernadotte's post count that you'll vote Kerry wink_o.gif

preach brother Denoir preach ! biggrin_o.gif

"Where Wings Take Dream"? Look, the quiz-makers came up with a new Bushism right there!

Damn it, I go into these forums a Republican, and I come out as a Libertarian. Damn you all!

Quote[/b] ]Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You can't stand George W. Bush. You don’t hate him with the same writhing passion as many liberals do, but you believe he is a smirking, arrogant doofus. You will vote for Anyone But Bush.

Well, I won't vote for Kerry, as you will soon see...

Quote[/b] ]Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You believe John Kerry is unfit to be president. While your disapproval stops short of outright hatred, there is nothing he could do or say that could sway your fundamental belief that he is a dangerous, terrorist-coddling, flip-flopping menace who must be stopped.
Quote[/b] ]And you read the news and make your arguments based on facts you dig up rather than blind ideology.

Wait, isn't that a good thing? Or is that a typo?

unclesam.gif Vote Libertarian unclesam.gif

Quote[/b] ]1. You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' —George W. Bush, Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

2. "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

3. "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

5. "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —Rome, July 22, 2001

6. "...I don't need to be subliminabable.." Orlando, FL, Sept. 12

7. "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

—Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

8. "I'm the master of low expectations."—Aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

9. "They have miscalculated me as a leader."—Ibid.

10. "Keep good relations with the Grecians."—Quoted in the Economist, June 12, 1999

the more and more that man talks, the greater the desire i have to sell every single thing i own and buy one of these:

front_rifles.jpg

then plant my self right on top of Tower City in Cleveland and wait for that dumb chimp to show himself in my state and give him a good old buckeye state welcome... but than that would leave Cheny in office

crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]then plant my self right on top of Tower City in Cleveland and wait for that dumb chimp to show himself in my state and give him a good old buckeye state welcome... but than that would leave Cheny in office

Since there's a good chance that Bush will be out of here in '04, isn't assassination a rather extreme tactic? Besides, you'd be nailed by a VBS1-trained USSS sniper (Ahh, the irony tounge_o.gif ).

Quote[/b] ]1. You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' —George W. Bush, Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

2. "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

5. "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —Rome, July 22, 2001

10. "Keep good relations with the Grecians."—Quoted in the Economist, June 12, 1999

the more and more that man talks, the greater the desire i have to sell every single thing i own and buy one of these:

[mg]http://www.barrettrifles.com/images/front_rifles.jpg[/img]

then plant my self right on top of Tower City in Cleveland and wait for that dumb chimp to show himself in my state and give him a good old buckeye state welcome... but than that would leave Cheny in office

crazy_o.gif

OMG Red Oct..we must be on the same page cause I was think the exact same thing..thing with cheney though..he'd prolly kill over from the shock of actually being the president... tounge_o.gif

<span id='ME'><center>EiZei waves to all the secret service men reading this thread</center></span> crazy_o.gif

Hi all

I dont agree with using guns to remove your political oponents when you can just vote them out and they have a limited time in power anyway. I leave the needless wasting of lives to George Bush Jnr. and his cronies.

I have a suggestion though; we can all just send him pretzels. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

George Bush Jnr. the only person who can self assasinate by pretzel. ROFL. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Kind Reagrds Walker

Hi all

As we a re making the list of bushisms

let us add these

11. "It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas."—Beaverton, Ore., Sep. 25, 2000 Err. Duh!

12. "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." Err. Duh!

13. "The future will be better tomorrow."

My Favourite

14. "There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."—Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

15. "I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."—Redwood, Calif., Sept. 27, 2000

There are many more I am sure he will keep them comming.

Kind Regards Walker

Kerry over Bush was a very easy decision to me. You don't act on what you're not sure of. If you think something threatening your country is there you don't start by telling the enemy you're coming to look for it or even use an entire army to do it. you never ruin the element of surprise, it takes a military man to know that and kerry is a military man. He was in nam.

Edit: Thats all the information i need. What Bush did, what Kerry can do better. Your damn straight I'm voting Kerry.

No big surprises....

Bush:

Quote[/b] ]Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Billybob2002, here are all the options that could have scored someone 10 out of 10.  But since you only got 9 out of 10, only one of the following answer sets offered you no option that you could agree with:

Quote[/b] ]1.  What statement best describes your opinion of George W. Bush?

- He's a resolute, principled leader who is a strong wartime President

- He's a faithful servant of God

2.  The biggest mistake Bush ever made was

- Trading Sammy Sosa to the Cubs

- He has never made a mistake

3.   Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.

- Agree

4.   Which bumper sticker would you be most likely to put on your car?

- Bush/Cheney '04: Leadership, Integrity, Morality

- George W. Bush: President for Life

5.  Complete the following statement: George W. Bush belongs

- On Mount Rushmore

- To Jesus

6.  What has been the most defining moment of Bush's presidency?

- Standing amid the rubble of Ground Zero and addressing firefighters with a megaphone

- His triumphant landing on the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln

- His surprise Thanksgiving visit to Baghdad

7.   What label best describes Bush?

- Compassionate Conservative

- Our Lord and Savior

8.  Complete the following statement. George W. Bush won the 2000 election because

- Voters embraced his strong leadership and philosophy of compassionate conservatism

- God chose him to be president

9.  What's the best explanation for the failure to find WMD in Iraq?

- Bush was misled by faulty intelligence

- It's Clinton's fault

- The WMD will eventually be found

10.  Complete the following statement. If George W. Bush wins the election

- I'm going to dance on my roof naked

- I'm going to thank Jesus

Which one was it?   rock.gif

I wonder if US citizens know that in the late history what the EU desired was the total contrary and reverse of what USA needs.

All those US forum users who are not sure of their vote, please reflex on that.

Reflex, what is ppl like left wingded europeans want, why the love anti americanism and then see who would they vote.

Just tak a glimpse of this forum, with users like ****** begging for a common antiamericanism.

Do you really will to agree in opinion with such person??

I don´t think so.

I wonder if US citizens know that in the late history what the EU desired was the total contrary and reverse of what USA needs.

All those US forum users who are not sure of their vote, please reflex on that.

Reflex, what is ppl like left wingded europeans want, why the love anti americanism and then see who would they vote.

Just tak a glimpse of this forum, with users like ****** begging for a common antiamericanism.

Do you really will to agree in opinion with such person??

I don´t think so.

rock.gif I don't really know what you are talking about there...

Well Mora2, you give me the smile of the day....  biggrin_o.gif

No offense. wink_o.gif

I am european, but a real Atlantist (true exchanges Europe -North America). (Hum in Bushism a true believer lol)

It's a judgement problem, a lot of europeans are not primitive "anti-americans" (it's a sort of insult typically american - like pinko-commie) , we are simply disapointed

by the path taked by the "Bush Administration" and the "ideological rift" between traditional allies.

After 11/09/01 all the people around me was trully allies for the american cause, the cosmopolitan New-York attacked by

"barbares". Now, we can say thankfully to the TBA that we were NAIVES....

It's a big joke when you say that my interest is a weak America, my interest is a strong America POLITICALY ECONOMICALY AND Of course MILITARY...

In this moment for the world stabilty, 2 of this postulates are false : U.S.A. politicaly is weak(in therms of diplomacy evidently) politicaly and the economy is not better than EU

(That's not normal).... Military.... well YES but not sufficent

for the traditional mission of the U.S.A.

When i see the devlopment of the world situation i think that

we, europeans, must relie in our own new military structure,

and diplomacy...

I was born in the cold war, a better place (apart the concept of doomsday) for a european like me than the instability

politic, economic from the today world....

THANK YOU MISTER THE PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. AND YOUR SUPERB ADMINISTRATION , what a mess... the dialogue is difficult between the atlantic ocean... thank you.

When i think that the new members of the E.U. were political ennemies, and our "Protector" act like a teenager, i can say

U.S.A. is the wrong way with the actual administration  

Also, for me, Kerry is not the carismatic providential president

but by default a lot better than Bush.

In some american forums i have been insulted in the same sort if i was in CCCP in 50', what a satire some extremists

acted like bolcheviks.... lol unclesam.gif  ghostface.gif

Quote[/b] ]Which one was it?

Number 2: Prancing around an aircraft carrier in a flight costume and prematurely declaring "Mission Accomplished"

Kerry!??

http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_showa.html?article=42011

Quote[/b] ]

The Mary Ann myth:

Kerry falsifies NH woman’s story

NEXT TIME John Kerry accuses President Bush of misleading the American people, remember Mary Ann Knowles.

Knowles is the Hudson woman whose battle with breast cancer Kerry has turned into a campaign anecdote. Here is what Kerry said about Knowles during his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention on July 29:

“What does it mean when Mary Ann Knowles, a woman with breast cancer I met in New Hampshire, had to keep working day after day right through her chemotherapy, no matter how sick she felt, because she was terrified of losing her family’s health insurance? America can do better. And help is on the way.â€

What it means is that John Kerry is fibbing. As Union Leader correspondent Scott Brooks reported on Sunday, Mary Ann Knowles did not have to work through her chemotherapy for fear of losing her health insurance. Employed by Elderhostel, the Boston-based non-profit travel organization for people 55 and older, Mary Ann had 26 weeks of paid disability at her disposal. More was available for a long-term illness. She did not have to work through her chemotherapy. She chose to.

Knowles would have lost some income had she taken the disability leave, said her husband, who is unemployed. But she would not have lost her health insurance, as Kerry has repeatedly misstated.

Asked if the Kerry campaign bothered to get the details of Knowles’ personal story, spokeswoman Judy Reardon said Kerry’s use of the words “every day†in describing Knowles story was “a colloquialism.†She went on: “When a woman has a mastectomy and goes through therapy, I don’t need to double-check on her.â€

In other words, Kerry knowingly used the words “every day†when he did not mean “every day,†and he used the phrase: “she still has to go to work every day — just to hang on to their health insurance†when she did not have to work every day and was in no danger of losing her health insurance.

In short, he lied. Repeatedly.

With all that has come to light about Kerry’s voting record and his Vietnam service, his misrepresentation of Marry Ann Knowles’ story should surprise few. Kerry cannot even get his own personal history straight, so how can we expect him to correctly relay someone else’s?

Sometimes media blackout can be a good thing. What if we knew were osama was and told the country people that we're coming to get him, and they're friendly to osama. of course he'll get away. same thing with those supposed weapons of mass destruction if they even existed. Bush is not a tactical genious. Element of surprise is basic war doctrine. Kerry knows war. Nuff said.

Edit: But ill probably end up drilling this again. This is my smoking gun.

Kerry!??

http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_showa.html?article=42011

Quote[/b] ]

The Mary Ann myth:

Kerry falsifies NH woman’s story

NEXT TIME John blah blah blah

*YAWN*

To bad all those people had to die because of that...

Oh wait. Wrong liar....

LOL..Akira..but at the same time sad cause your right. NOTHING Kerry has done in the past or present has lead to over 900 of our bravest not coming back home to their families....unlike some other idiot mentioned on this board...

Quote[/b] ]LOL..Akira..but at the same time sad cause your right. NOTHING Kerry has done in the past or present has lead to over 900 of our bravest not coming back home to their families....unlike some other idiot mentioned on this board...

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/10/politics/campaign/10kerry.html

Quote[/b] ]

Kerry Says His Vote on Iraq Would Be the Same Today

By JODI WILGOREN

Published: August 10, 2004

RAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK, Ariz., Aug. 9 - Senator John Kerry said Monday that he would have voted to give the president the authority to invade Iraq even if he had known all he does now about the apparent dearth of unconventional weapons or a close connection to Al Qaeda.

"I believe it's the right authority for a president to have," said Mr. Kerry, who has faced criticism throughout his presidential campaign for that October 2002 vote.

But Mr. Kerry, the Democratic nominee, extended his attack on President Bush's prosecution of the war, saying he had not used the Congressional authority effectively.

I guess Kerry is an idiot... rock.gif

Edit: spelling nazis

I guess Kerry is a idiot... rock.gif

A what? biggrin_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif spelling is not a republican strength nowadays.

Damn you!!!!!!!!!! an an an an an an an..... crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

facist.jpg

Quote[/b] ]spelling is not a republican strength nowadays.

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif