Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Us presidential election 2004

Hi all

Right click and save as to watch this movie of George Bush Jnr frozen in terror.

http://www.AttackOnAmerica.net/BushAtEmmaEBookerSchool.mov

Kind Regards Walker

Denoir's "Forsearch" rocks wink_o.gif

WOW...I can't believe it..that DUMB ASS sat there for an awefully long time mad_o.gif anyone who sees that and still votes for this guy on his "decision making" outta be mailed a huge stupid sign to wear around their neck so people know not to ask them questions about anything that may be deemed important...and what was his excuse again for not snaping into action something like "I didn't wanna alarm the kids" WTF!? what a dumb ass.... crazy_o.gif

Hi billybob2002

In fact billybob2002 the questions about George Bush Jnr's mental health have been put to admisitration official on several occasions and they could have issued a denial that George Bush said or did those things but they have not that despite the report and questions being made for more than a month. If they were able to deny it one would have expected it to have been done so by now.

The plain is that now after more than a month there has been no denial.

George Bush Jnr. can very simply refute the questions about his mental health by apearing unscripted in the White House Presedential Press briefings something every other US president has done throughout their Presidency.

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ]Hi billybob2002

In fact billybob2002 the questions about George Bush Jnr's mental health have been put to admisitration official on several occasions and they could have issued a denial that George Bush said or did those things but they have not that despite the report and questions being made for more than a month. If they were able to deny it one would have expected it to have been done so by now.

The plain is that now after more than a month there has been no denial.

George Bush Jnr. can very simply refute the questions about his mental health by apearing unscripted in the White House Presedential Press briefings something other every US president has done throughout their Presidency.

Kind Regards Walker

Maybe TBA is not answering it because it is not from a major newspaper but a online journal....

Hi DB-ERAUPilot

That one has the section were he reads the goat book cut in fact it is longer than is shown in that film. I saw the one where it is uncut but I am having trouble hunting it down. The Film 9/11 shows it for longer. Also there is one that is I think a mixture of video films at the time floating around on the net. That is the one I would like to get hold of as it shows the time lines, when the planes hit and loged orders etc. I think it may be a proper documentry that has been scanned in to computer video.

Kind Regards Walker

If as hapened on 9/11 a Commander in Chief freezes terrified in fear as is verified on video tape

He didn't. It isn't. It's your wishful thinking and vivid imagination.

Then what is he doing for 5 - 10 min, Avon, and do you consider his response acceptable?

(And if you decide to ignore this question this time also then at least stop trolling when others show the guts to express their opinion.)

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/8/6/92357.shtml

Quote[/b] ]

Friday, Aug. 6, 2004

Hypocrite Kerry 'Couldn't Think' for 40 Minutes on 9/11

John Kerry is getting his comeuppance for his snotty comments about President Bush's actions on 9/11.

Here's what the Massachusetts Democrat said July 8 when Larry King asked where he was on 9/11, according to CNN's own transcript:

'Nobody Could Think'

"I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting - we'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office, looking out at the Capitol. And as I came in, Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon. And then word came from the White House, they were evacuating, and we were to evacuate, and so we immediately began the evacuation."

Quote[/b] ]Thanks to the several readers today who sent us this fascinating bit from Blog for Bush: "the second plane hit the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m., and the plane hit the Pentagon at 9:43 a.m. By Kerry's own words, he and his fellow senators sat there for forty minutes, realizing 'nobody could think.'"

OMG...Kerry froze !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe TBA is not answering it because it is not from a major newspaper but a online journal....

Hi billybob2002

As I quoted in my original post

Yahoo News

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ]Hi billybob2002

As I quoted in my original post

Yahoo News

Kind Regards Walker

Read my original post....

Quote[/b] ]

the Daily Times quoted an online publication "Capital Hill Blue" as saying Monday.

Kerry froze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ghostface.gifghostface.gifwow_o.gif

You forget....

Kerry was NOT leading the nation at the time nor was he suppose to be leading the nation nor did he have any power to order the military, FAA, or anyone else to do anything.

Quote[/b] ]You forget....

Kerry was NOT leading the nation at the time nor was he suppose to be leading the nation nor did he have any power to order the military, FAA, or anyone else to do anything.

excuses....

Quote[/b] ]

"Had I been reading to children and had my top aide whispered in my ear, 'America is under attack,' I would have told those kids very politely and nicely that the president of the United States had something that he needed to attend to."

- John F. Kerry

He was told on television that "America is under attack" and he did not get up and leave the captial building but just sat there...

He froze!!!

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/8/6/92357.shtml
Quote[/b] ]

Friday, Aug. 6, 2004

Hypocrite Kerry 'Couldn't Think' for 40 Minutes on 9/11

John Kerry is getting his comeuppance for his snotty comments about President Bush's actions on 9/11.

Here's what the Massachusetts Democrat said July 8 when Larry King asked where he was on 9/11, according to CNN's own transcript:

'Nobody Could Think'

"I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting - we'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office, looking out at the Capitol. And as I came in, Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon. And then word came from the White House, they were evacuating, and we were to evacuate, and so we immediately began the evacuation."

Quote[/b] ]Thanks to the several readers today who sent us this fascinating bit from Blog for Bush: "the second plane hit the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m., and the plane hit the Pentagon at 9:43 a.m. By Kerry's own words, he and his fellow senators sat there for forty minutes, realizing 'nobody could think.'"

hey ummm billybob, I know its hard for some of yall bush hawks to know the difference so let's go slow on this.THERE-IS-A-DIFFERENCE-BETWEEN-A-SENATOR-WHO-ISN'T-COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF-TAKING-LONGER-TO-MAKE-A-DECISION-THAN-BUSH-WHO-IS- AND SITS-ON-HIS-ASS-WHILE-HE-ALONE-HAS-THE-EXECUTIVE-POWER-AND-RESPONSIBLITY-TO- ACT...PERIOD...

try again here chief crazy_o.gif btw..have you watched the compressed tape? you might want to before you let yourself get blindly spoon fed his "save and re-elect my lying and indecisive ass" BS

so, Capital Hill Blues is not a reliable source, so it's not quotable yet NewsMax is? remember that just a day ot two ago about Franks's comment?

Quote[/b] ]hey ummm billybob, I know its hard for some of yall bush hawks to know the difference so let's go slow on this.THERE-IS-A-DIFFERENCE-BETWEEN-A-SENATOR-WHO-ISN'T-COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF-TAKING-LONGER-TO-MAKE-A-DECISION-THAN-BUSH-WHO-IS- AND SITS-ON-HIS-ASS-WHILE-HE-ALONE-HAS-THE-EXECUTIVE-POWER-AND-RESPONSIBLITY-TO- ACT...PERIOD...

try again here chief btw..have you watched the compressed tape? you might want to before you let yourself get blindly spoon fed his "save and re-elect my lying and indecisive ass" BS

This is so funny!!! You call Bush a dumbass because he froze but Kerry froze too. Kerry is running for the president of the united states and he froze on the same day like Bush.... He said it himself that he could not think

Quote[/b] ]so, Capital Hill Blues is not a reliable source, so it's not quotable yet NewsMax is? remember that just a day ot two ago about Franks's comment?

Franks's words was disproven but for Kerry:

Quote[/b] ]

Kerry didnt have to react fast in anyway, he had no duty to start giving orders and co-ordinate rescue, counter-attack and other things.

Unlike Bush.

Edit: I dont understand what Kerry should of have done?

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0407/08/lkl.00.html

Quote[/b] ]KING: Where were you?

KERRY: I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting -- we'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office, looking out at the Capitol. And as I came in, Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon. And then word came from the White House, they were evacuating, and we were to evacuate, and so we immediately began the evacuation

Quote[/b] ]Kerry didnt have to react fast in anyway, he had no duty to start giving orders and co-ordinate rescue, counter-attack and other things.

Unlike Bush.

Edit: I dont understand what Kerry should of have done?

He ran his mouth talking about how he would act differently but on that day, he froze too....

again, you can't trust a liberal media like CNN. wink_o.gif

so it's ok for Bush to look confused and indecisive, and not for Kerry?

The situation is not comparable, becouse Kerry didnt have anything he could of have done, unlike Bush. If a busdriver cant extinguish a fire at his home, thats ok to me, but if a fireman panics for 40 minutes and just stare the house in fire, thats not ok.

Quote[/b] ]again, you can't trust a liberal media like CNN.  

so it's ok for Bush to look confused and indecisive, and not for Kerry?

I did not said that....

Quote[/b] ]

Kerry is running for the president of the united states and he froze on the same day like Bush

Quote[/b] ]The situation is not comparable, becouse Kerry didnt have anything he could of have done, unlike Bush. If a busdriver cant extinguish a fire at his home, thats ok to me, but if a fireman panics for 40 minutes and just stare the house in fire, thats not ok.

He could not think on that day but, in a fantasy, he said he would of acted like Bush would have if he could go back in time. Kerry, the senator, froze on that day. Will he will freeze again if he was president?

Quote[/b] ]

The USA needs a proven commander the USA needs John F. Kerry as President.

Kind Regards Walker

I thought military training prevents one from freezing, again...

...Kerry froze too. Kerry is running for the president of the united states and he froze on the same day like Bush.... He said it himself that he could not think

Perhaps English is not your first language, Billybob2002, but saying that a group of people sitting down for a meeting could not think is not the same as freezing up in terror.  It simply means that they couldn't focus their attention on the purpose of the meeting.  And don't forget that nobody had yet informed any of them that America was under attack so they had a far greater right to be confused than Bush.

But look on the bright side.  The video evidence reveals that Bush only needed a few minutes to unfreeze before continuing right along with his reading lesson.

crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Perhaps English is not your first language, Billybob2002, but saying that a group of people sitting down for a meeting could not think is not the same as freezing up in terror.

CNN:

Quote[/b] ] we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon.

Alot of time has past....

when(what time) did senators get the news? not all people have internet/tv access 24/7 unless you are a big overweight looser like me. tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Perhaps English is not your first language, Billybob2002, but saying that a group of people sitting down for a meeting could not think is not the same as freezing up in terror.

CNN:

Quote[/b] ] we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon.

Alot of time has past....

Only an Idiot would make a detailed account of what transpired during 40 minutes out of a 1-sentence description.