Sign in to follow this  
Quboid

Cheats for goty

Are there any single player cheats for the GOTY version (1.96beta), for any/all the campaigns? The cheats I found don't work for recent versions. I know, cheats are lame but then so am I... smile_o.gif

I've searched for this but I haven't found anything that gives up to date info.

I tried those but they don't work. Shift minus doesn't do anything, with numlock on or off.

If you press shift+numpad minus you wont see anything happening, but if you type in the code after that it will work.

hold shift and press numpad minus, nothing happens, type in the code, cheat is activated.

Why in the hell do people need fricken cheats to play the game!?!? GOD DAMN!! PEOPLE ARE SO DAMNED CHEAP!!

Void, get my M-60 Machine gun dude. Line all these fricken cheaters up against the wall. Finger is on the trigger and ready to fire them away into hell mad_o.gif

What's the problem? It's my game, I paid for it - twice - mind your own business.

There's little worse than cheating online but in single player, it's my choice.

Cheez guys, this guy only asked cheats for SINGLEPLAYER, what does it matter if someone uses cheats in SP rock.gif? After I've completed some game, I usually start messing around with cheats for SP. For example in Aliens vs Predator 1 I could spawn some friendly soldiers to cover my back, and that increased athmosphere quite a lot wink_o.gif.

What's the problem? It's my game, I paid for it - twice - mind your own business.

There's little worse than cheating online but in single player, it's my choice.

Well said.

If people want to use SP cheats on their own game, then it's no-one elses business.

End of story.

Why in the hell do people need fricken cheats to play the game!?!?  GOD DAMN!!  PEOPLE ARE SO DAMNED CHEAP!!

Maybe to try and see new things in the game... experience other locations of the campaign? Debugging missions?

Do it out of curiosity?

Or just for fun. I like to run around in games after I've completed them and try out different things with cheats. Then you don't have to worry that you will die either.

Quote[/b] ]Why in the hell do people need fricken cheats to play the game!?!?  GOD DAMN!!  PEOPLE ARE SO DAMNED CHEAP!!

Try playing the PMC Command Campaign. Short missions are usually about 1.5 hours, and you can't save. You'll be using ENDMISSION before you know it wink_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]Maybe to try and see new things in the game... experience other locations of the campaign? Debugging missions?

OFP cheats are too minor to do any of this. They just allow you to either skip missions or save them a lot.

Hi all...i'm a newbie here...and i guess i won't be popular since my first post is in a thread about cheating tounge_o.gif

ANyways: I've finished OFP without cheating and it's been a REAL PAIN! I'm ready to pay for a God Mode cheat to get back in action without having to hide behind bushes!

Isn't it possible to make a mod with some cheats?

If someone was able to do ECP Mod, where you even bleed and need first aid...why couldn't someone give us Godly Powers?

Zep

There's 'god mode' cheat out there - I used it a few times to debug missions. Using cheats for that purpose actually quite usefull - much better then just setting yourself to captive, as the ai doesn't ignore you.

Edit: unfortunately it also work in mp (when played in cadet mode) - and with 1.96 servers&clients, so don't even bother asking me for a link.

There's 'god mode' cheat out there - I used it a few times to debug missions. Not sure if it works with 1.96, but it did so with 1.94 and older versions. Just google a bit and you may find it, it's an external programm. Edit: the authors claim it doesn't work in MP (never tried it) - it definitely doesn't work in Vet mode, and (just verified it) it works fine in 1.96 with a bit of tweaking.

Thanks, Joltan, for the PM and the link.

- mirror removed -

Unfortunately I just tested it on a dedicated server - and in cadet mode it worked with 1.96 (server and client), even if the author claims otherwise. As I had never tried that before I was unaware of this. Sorry for opening this pandorra's box.

sad_o.gif

Edit: unfortunately it also work in mp (when played in cadet mode) - and with 1.96 servers&clients, so don't even bother asking me for a link.

What about those guys (like me) who don't play MP? Won't you give us a chance to see how resistance ends without having a nervous break down? rock.gif

Anyway, my "request" was a little wider: i thought about a mod giving you the usual cheats you find in other games, such as flying, weapons at will...

It has NOTHING to do with cheating and it has NOTHING to do with by-passing the game's realism...it's just a way to play the same missions more than once, with different points of view!

Zep tounge_o.gif

IMO, if someone cheats in SP let them. As Major Fubar said, let him. Does it affect you if he cheats in SP? The world won't end will it? Nah, don't think so. biggrin_o.gif

good morning all,

this is my first post here... i just finished cwc only using the multi-save-tool, less to cheat but mainly because i don't like playing the "non-action" parts over and over again. it's simply even my experience that i was too often killed because i wasn't yet familiar with game. but i think using common cheats like god-mode would first kill your fun playing and doesn't make sense for me in ofp that is so fascinating by it's realsim.

IMO, if someone cheats in SP let them. As Major Fubar said, let him. Does it affect you if he cheats in SP? The world won't end will it? Nah, don't think so. biggrin_o.gif

I agree, but we must also be allowed to mock his wimpiness.

I've had the game since the day it came out,and have been playing it on and off ever since! Any body using god mode to beat the game in my opinion will ruin the game for themselves.However after reading this post my curiosity got the better of me.I found the file and installed it and got it working.I must admit it was fun! Now i have uninstalled it and i am just wondering will it activate "FADE".If i does and i have to reinstall the game would FADE go away?  Thanks for any replies.