Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Build your own private army with ebay!

i have always wondered how do they ship a car to your address ?

rock.gif

A Truck with a Vehicle Carrier I would assume

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/df_autocarriers.htm

From one of the USAF F-16 accident reports:

Quote[/b] ]Clipped the top of a barn before impacting a ploughed field. Pilot, Major Stephen W. Simmons, was buzzing his in-laws, since they own the property. He was in the process of completing a loop. Unfortunately he never ejected. Time of the crash was 18:00 hours, 4 miles from Tulla, Texas. Eye witnesses said the aircraft lost power and then crashed

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_mishaps_airforce-USAF-num286.html - fourth from bottom

crazy_o.gif

Hey they just talked about that BlueAngel jet from Ebay on the news a few hours ago.

I might be building a UAV, now I know where to do my shopping biggrin_o.gif

That is an interesting website. Look what I found wow_o.gif

Yeah, it is. And it's suprising to see how many losses of F-16's there are anually world wide. Imagine if records as meticulous as these were kept for all the worlds combat aircraft types. There probably is, but they'd be subscription fee based. sad_o.gif

Wow, the news article said the misile fired was done so accidently. On top of that, an Israeli pilot was one of the downed pilots!  wow_o.gif  

The Turks lost another F-16 in a similar skirmish, I wonder if interceptions are a daily occurance? Still simmering tensions over Cyprus?

This was the most bizzare incident I found.

Quote[/b] ]88171 74 FS (USAF) F-16D Block 40D 23 Mar 1994

Collided with C-130E (68-10942) over Pope AFB, near Fayetteville, North Carolina. The damaged C-130 landed safely. The F-16 crashed into the runway shortly after the crew ejected safely. The wreckage of the F-16 slid down the runway into a C-141 full of paratroopers igniting the fuel tanks. By the 25th of the month 23 people died and 80 were seriously injured. Both the C-130 and the F-16 were trying to land at the same time. They collided at 300 feet. The cause of the mishap was a chain of errors by civilian and military air-traffic controllers. This is the worst F-16 accident to date

Forgot the Mig 29

Bah, didn't see Milkman's post.

Oh my god, I've always wanted a military humvee sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]APPOINTMENT REQUIRED FOR SHOWINGS

DO NOT TRESSPASS OR DISTURB EXISTING TENANTS

Or they will gun you down.........With an A-10. Or a Tomahawk.

Quote[/b] ]PREFER LEASE OR JOINT VENTURE

I am especially interested in Joint Venturing for developing:

Summer/Year Round Camp/Adventure Facility

World-Class Winery, Cellars and Vineyards

Bed and Breakfast/Resort

Data Storage/Backup Facility

How about: Taking over the world?! tounge_o.gif

US $85,000.00 for a Huey.

Fun  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: Now I know where Iraq did get the tanks and choppers from.

Quote[/b] ]Start saving up, we're moving in

I think there's actually a Montana high school located inside a missile silo. I'd love to go there (Imagine all the fun chemistry experiments you can do with rocket fuel)...

I've seen a house and a scuba diving school built into old silos, that'd be a pretty cool place to live smile_o.gif

Hmmm, we need to buy more equipment on ebay so we can overthrow Belgium's government! Muahahhaah!!

I am ordering some russian grear right now off of ebay, heck I even bought some parts to an AK-74. smile_o.gif