Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Wild animals pack!

Why the heck has no one said Deer yet!!! What are all those hunting rifles going to waste for?

I vote Deer

mmm... bambi smile_o.gif

#1: Deer is a good idea I agree

#2: The reason that all the islands look the same (many of them) is because not everyone can model and do textures. and it is very hard to find anyone who would want to help you out.

#3: Waterbuffalo, another good idea

Deer yeah Im doing that dont wory about the deer I got a tiger a deer and a wolf done woking on the panda bear.

Looking good cympatheey

When you get around to it how bout a

croc  wink_o.gif

oh just a thought, some water buffalo would go well with most southern hemi maps.

Deer yeah Im doing that dont wory about the deer I got a tiger a deer and a wolf done woking on the panda bear.

have you done the crocodile also rock.gif

No But I'll Get around To the Croc Soon I'm realeasing the animals as part of The DSM Mod but dont worry they'll be out soon If I can ever find a config person damnit!!! SWe got these anims models and stuff but no conig to make it work what the hell someone help me out please.

/CymPatheeY

Man, i'd love to play around with that wolf, have it eat people and chase you down sometimes, only when it has like low ammo though, make it like, more ammo it has, less hungry it is, less ammo it has, then its like staving like shit, chases after you like a extremely wild ANIMAL crazy_o.gif

But other than that just mostly scared of you and ya walk up to it, it snarls and runs

OKay The deer and tiger are getting the final animation tocuhes and once there done we need someone to make us a config if you can help witht he config send me an email at outoftimekid@hotmail.com and I'll send you the models and anims and you can write the config and be the first to play around with it then send it back to me and I'll realease it as a beta get some feedback then fix tyhe bugs and realease it as a final version.

/CymPatheeY

Um... how about one of the most obvioius animals that would actually add more realistic ambience to missions such as horses, cows, sheeps, and my favorite... CAMELS!

I know my mod and ALL of the Middle East mods SERIOUSLY need a camel!!!

But whatever you make I'm sure everyone will enjoy.

Keep up the awesome work. I LOVE your donkey!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I'd like to see birds.

They'd be good for improving sharpshooting skills. smile_o.gif

....I LOVE your donkey!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Isn't that illegal?!  rock.gif  tounge_o.gif

Ontopic though I would like to see beasts of burden; eg horses, camels, llamas etc

*COUGh*Anyone want to go cow tippin*CoUgH*

Anyways smile_o.gif ...........so like what about bambi?

Wolves would add great realism to European woods in OFP

Wolves would add great realism to European woods in OFP

You hardly ever see wolves in the wild, during my five years of hiking/trekking in Swedish terrain (most of these five trekking years have been spent in Värmland. The nations "wolf capital"-landscape). I have only seen a wolf once, whereas I have seen countless elks, deer and other animals.

I would love to see fox, deer and various birds though. Would be cool to script a flock of birds to fly away when a patrol or something sets a trigger off.

Snakes. Not so easily seen, and the poisonous ones could change your tactical decisions during a jungle mission (As in, "Let's not hide in this swamp again" tounge_o.gif ). They'd definitely add more fear and tension to any mission involving wetlands.

I agree with Speedy on the first page, an armadillo would be the best. But since that's not in the list, I voted wolf smile_o.gif

I want worms whit guns biggrin_o.gif

Moskitos now that would bring some chalenge in to the game:

Mission:

Take cover in that swamp for 3 hours and spy on the ennemy.

I am sure I would have gone insane before the mission ended.

STGN

meh, i still want my friggin wolf but my guesses r that this is dead? sad_o.gif