Sign in to follow this  
TakanoFukada

Time for a little fun

Nice, can you also modify the layout? I mean give the text another place and modify the lines?

this is what alot of people is after.

It would be nice to incloude something like this in a mod folder like GMR or ECP.

@CERO.

dude, good work

but that pink is killin the war vibe crazy_o.gif

Any plains on changeing some of the other stuff,Like the Map Editor display,Laptop model,Notebook,Etc.I think thats where the fame would be in a fresh new display.Anyways Very good looking Menu.Nice Job

Any plains on changeing some of the other stuff,Like the Map Editor display,Laptop model,Notebook,Etc.I think thats where the fame would be in a fresh new display.Anyways Very good looking Menu.Nice Job

yes, the laptop is going next... i hate the original in-game version because it only has a 3.5" floppy disk drive !!!... crazy_o.gif ...

followed by :

2) MP Setup Interface (started working on it already...)

3) map editor

4) notebook

How do you customize the interface like that? I want to make a Sledge Hammer version for myself.

I like that newest one, I am a graphic designer (as well, i should say, as it looks like you design yourself...) and I am interested in making one of these for our mod, I really like how you were able to bring in one full design leaving only the whole in the center to view the menu cutscene, not that i would do that, but it means that bigg designs can be used,

how can i make a menu like this?

please PM me

thanks Takano.