Sign in to follow this  
Thud_and_Blunder

Orcs desant v1.51 released

I miss the ability to change the headgear.  sad_o.gif

I think its better. With the old version if you saved and loaded all those helmets and other stuff dissapeared. sad_o.gif

mmm...first time i shoot the RPK im missing the rpk_recoil.cfg , and although game continues,the rpk has absolutely no recoil.

Hello all.. Not so quick in response as usual.... many of troubles.

1. Inquisitor, OK, let's cry together "ohohooh... they steal my guns". If you want, you can shout it everywhere. I send you a letter before 1.25 version was released, and you were in credits in 1.25. Maybe enough? don't you think you have enough glory in OFP community?

2. Just take this bugs easy... You can play - yes you can. You like units - yes you like. No one going to fix something in this week... only rest, peace, vodka, shrooms, cucumbers etc. (blackdog knows.)

3. I already said - Earl AKs aren't realistic. WE made all, used weapons, not a pretty hi-poly toys for a one look. In 2.0 version will be an Mejdusharsky island, ZIl-131 truck in few mods, An-2 training plane, built-in anims and more pretty things.

4. About "weaponpack" troubles: it will be funny for Inq, but after 1.25 release there will be a lot of shouting on us (LOL) , 'cause "our AKs are completely wrong". ))) I have a lot of fun on this, but Inq weappack is one of the best, with all of bugs, strange features etc. included. So this is no more, than "Look-at-this-shit" influence.. A question of regularity))))

Any questions?

PS: We will never do a JAM2 version of guns...

Quote[/b] ]1. Inquisitor, OK, let's cry together "ohohooh... they steal my guns". If you want, you can shout it everywhere. I send you a letter before 1.25 version was released, and you were in credits in 1.25. Maybe enough? don't you think you have enough glory in OFP community?

I think that's kind of rude to say, Inquistitor IMO was being pretty nice about it, he didn't apparently even have a problem w/ asking permission, just that there was credit given.

Did Vit "give credits" for Sea Demon's Mig25?

Product is freeware. We dont' take any money, or smthg for it. So we can't "steal" something. It calls "no crime content".

So what sort of proplems do you have?

That's your choice. ))) And our. Did CSLA asc someone, before make russians in their campaign like "bloody killers"? Yap? If you wanna be respectable, respect the others.

I hear you hellfish sad_o.gif

Someone get Deadmeat in here and show him the rverse side of what hes been saying at the offtopic community thread.

Anyway nice troops like Hellfish i am disappointed with the helmets only too....

I don't like your attitude. I'm deleting my VDV addon.

Hear hear, although I haven't downloaded it. Now I won't.

I know that is my perogative, but I thought Inquisitor was being more than reasonable in his request for credit. Having been credited in a past version doesn't mean he's had 'enough glory'...

Credit should always be given - it's common courtesy, and signifies respect for the addon you are using. Afterall it is someone's personal work, regardless of the legal context.

Quote[/b] ]If you wanna be respectable, respect the others.

Indeed.

I am tired 'cause of this. don want - don download... I came to sleep. However, Czech republic and western countries never were our "auditory". All that we doing - we do for our, russian guys. No one puts a gun barrel to your head and says: "hey you, download our pack now! and post a news on your site and make a topic on your forum..." I never seen many of you on flashpoint.ru... guys... in your addons' topics

@ Feb. 05 2004,02:34)]I am tired 'cause of this. don want - don download... I came to sleep. However, Czech republic and western countries never were our "auditory". All that we doing - we do for our, russian guys. No one puts a gun barrel to your head and says: "hey you, download our pack now! and post a news on your site and make a topic on your forum..." I never seen many of you on flashpoint.ru... guys... in your addons' topics

Errm blahblah1.gif

Dude all were asking you is to reply to others calmly in a polite manner i know english isnt probably your first language but thats no excuse for rude behaviour which is coming from your posts.

Just be courteous to everyone and people will respect you and your work , if you dont treat others with respect then dont expect it in return.

LOL. I need to respect addon thief VIT? Or CSLA and FDF anti-russian campaigns? Who? I can't see a face.

I do not want to be respected. I do not want anything. Do not pretend on anything. I am a free man, and i do my job. That's all.

@ Feb. 05 2004,02:49)]LOL. I need to respect addon thief VIT? Or CSLA and FDF anti-russian campaigns? Who? I can't see a face.

I do not want to be respected. I do not want anything. Do not pretend on anything. I am a free man, and i do my job. That's all.

I was asking you to show respect to people who offer you advice or constructive critcism to your addon IF you want to make it better or have a social convo here with us if you dont want it then please dont even bother loggin in to your account crazy_o.gif

I can understand you feelings for russia and th way they are stereotyped in OFP but its a game live up to it , i agree most of the time its not fair and i PERSONALLY hate to se some 12 yr old kid come up and rant his anti-russian bullshit that every commie stuff is bad and infrior compared to USAs but then youve got to respond well enough to it dont stoop down to their lowliness if CSLA campaign and FDF bothered you ask them tell them about your feelings and work something out venting out your anger on all of us and biting at everything that moves here isnt a very nice or tactical thing to do.

Sorry, maybe it's all my social problems. My wife ))) She is gone )) take all her things and gone ... back to free life....$)

And vodka etc.)) ))

You're right about west countries)) there are many good people... like ShadowNX ) for example...

I see all constructive criticism (damn tough word) and i promise to make my job better... but copyright modfights isn't a constructive criticism... IMHO

Man life is tough sorry to ear what happened to you i've been through it and i can tell you it hurts

but i said to myself life can be a bitch sometimes and we just have to get through it think of it like a new challenge you have to face and start living for yourself and do things you like to do.

I'm very sick and my doctor said that if the next surgery i have to face doesn't work i'll have maybe one year left to live because i'll die very exausted but i face it and i'll get through it and i started to live for myself and make my love ones happy and i'm sure next year i'll be there talking to you and anjoy your addons like i always do

so man good luck with your new starting life and live free enjoying girls and vodka wink_o.gif

Denorc, I think your addons are good, but I also hope that you will give proper credit to Inquisitor in the next update.

I know you gave him credit in the 1.25 version, but some people may never see that version and so they will not know that the weapons are by Inquisitor. That is why it is important to credit him in this version and future versions as well.

Give respect and you will receive respect and good wishes...and life WILL get better!

So think positive and I hope that your life improves and that you will be happy.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Okay, I understand where you are coming from - the only problem I have is with denoting credit. If you use someone's addon (ie. Inquisitor's) with yours, credit should always be given.

This is mainly so people don't get confused, thinking you made it. The original author can therefore get praise for their work, and also the flak if people don't like it (which seems like a problem you had - getting criticism for Inq's work).

That's my only complaint, and I only intended it to be taken positively...

Anyway, good luck with things back there, everything always works out in the end smile_o.gif Look forward to seeing some more Russian addons!

Sure I will. but 1st: everyone knows that this is inq addons, and second: when i gave credits to Inq in 1.25 version, people thought that it's our addons too)))

I think the soldiers are excellent.

The weapons(other than INQ's) I didn't like so much. In all honesty, I would probably edit in a mix of Earl's and Inq's weapons to make this more playable IMO.

Hey, is it possible to implement those really cool Helmet and camoflauge face scripts... I rather liked those. Also, I like Earls ak74s better than Inqs since Earls look a little bit more modern.