Sign in to follow this  
Thud_and_Blunder

Orcs desant v1.51 released

I think the units are just awesome. I admit, I had to edit out the weapons(for personal use only though) as they were a bit buggy....but the troops are top notch.

I liked the helmets but having a variety of headgear is just as good if not better. smile_o.gif

Germany, Hungarian , Romanian and Poland tanks.

Poland was in nazis camp first thing i hear rock.gif

such thing never happend in fact we fightet with you to defet the nazis ghostface.gif

Quote[/b] ]Poland was in nazis camp first thing i hear

such thing never happend in fact we fightet with you to defet the nazis

I know it. He talk about 1968, not about ww2. I just remind him that it was combined forces of Warsaw pacts armies, who were in Prague in 1968. And Russian among them was not even in majority.

Quote[/b] ]Poland was in nazis camp first thing i hear  

such thing never happend in fact we fightet with you to defet the nazis

I know it. He talk about 1968, not about ww2. I just remind him that it was combined forces of Warsaw pacts armies, who were in Prague in 1968. And Russian among them was not even in majority.

aa if that so yes but that is not the hole truth this was "wspolnaja operacja bratnich wojsk socjalistycznych"

so all armys of warsaw pact were there in a huge number.

What all is this have to do with the addons rock.gif

If you want discussing the past or politics do that in offtopic pff

No more politics in this thread please. Start a topic over in OT if you want to talk about who invaded who.

2 All : Thank you guys.

2 theavonlady: no, i am not going to update 1.5 readme. Why? More than 3000 downloads since release fixed only on our source. I don't think the people, who downloaded pack, wanna re-get it just 'cause of new readme.

About Outbreak: perhaps it will come soon with a sort of "surprise". Now i am reworkin' it on some new pack.

You know what would be a nice surprise?

If I could for once, make some sense out of your website.

It's not just the translation I dont think either(thats easy to work around). The only pics are of this Iraq Crisis project which I have no clue if you guys are doing it still or not because I cant find any kind of news page!? crazy_o.gifrock.gif

Ok seeing that things are calming down, yeah tried the pack having gotten if off one of the other sites that just posts the news. So was kinda saved the drama that had unfolded here. But at least its settled without blood and violence.

@ orcs sorry to hear about your relation problems, it sucks had it happen to me not too long ago, but heh, I'm single again and lucked out beingable to laugh in her face when she tried to crawl back. I feel your pain.. Yeah textfile thing was overlooked, but you guys were most likely too busy making sure there were no bugs your only human that and most folks don't bother reading it and just extract the pbo. Don't berate the community though for trying to be protective of their mod makers, kinda starting to wither off as new games come out or goobers/noobs drive off others.

Above all remember its a game, not much of political aspect in it other than the time line which suffers major continuity aspects. More like Hollywoods version of the coldwar. Just need wild tank chase through busy city streets filled with pedestrains. And the main characters using small arms as closing weapons so they can use martial arts on eachother to a blood textured covered pulp. Add the usual fighting game screen to the main character with status bars and stuff as the go at it and annoying powermoves, like craming an assaualt weapon some place odd. ;P I should animate that one day.

Back to topic, yeah nice pack and I like it but I'm a red mod maker. And OPFOR in the Army so I biased towards the red forces. Very happy now the guys now not turn white anymore so thay can be shot easier now the cammo works for them. Maybe the headgear switching would be nice, but better if linked to the command if its safe stealth or careless they take the helmets off, for combat aware or underfire they gear up and cammo emselves. Don't think it make a difference if your wearing one or not and get shot you still die weather its on or off. But most folks want it for the cool aspect. Funny using my setup charcter which is nergo colored and use the VDV troops and have white arms and neck, but just put on the face cammo and its fixed. ;P Lack of darkies in Mother Russia it was overlooked, nore should you guys bother fixing it. Not sure if it was these of lasers men that if you put weapon on back the arms tear off at the shoulders leaving a gap between the arm and shoulder as you walk and stand around. Somebody might wanna verifiy that to which pack of Soldats this was? Kinda running around lately fixing my own addon projects I've lost track. Forgot and another beta I had caused a CTD so wasn't sure which troop pack that happend but it was one of the nere VDV airborne soldats. Lasers or this pack they are cool both and nicely detailed and a good counter to BAS rangers/deltas and the Marine Assualt pack, and nomore white untextured red units out at a distance to deal with now hopefully the texture path problematic forces I had have also been updated.