Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Hh-60j jayhawk, seahawks and hc-130h

Sorry extraction, one more prob. SH60R, Mk50 torpedoes launch, but sorta break up, and do not hit the sea. Looks like some weird bug, but it might be ECP which I was using.

I had some problems last few days too cause I have done no editing with CoC Toperdo addon I only added those to Seahawks but sometimes ECP Mod Using not everytime caused for me too some bugs so it is or ECP related or a island that you fly to near the coast where it is not so deep dunno try it with official islandsand hold the chopper still do not launch a torpedo when moving fast wink_o.gif

i have ecp. I launch a torpedoe and something that looks like a thin straight metal rod shoots out of the water, impales my chopper, and I go whirling into the sea every time.

wierd bug ey? Nice choppers though.

Remember those addons are all beta still so improvements and bug's will be fixed wink_o.gif

i have ecp. I launch a torpedoe and something that looks like a thin straight metal rod shoots out of the water, impales my chopper, and I go whirling into the sea every time.

wierd bug ey? Nice choppers though.

try it without ECP and see if the same happen wink_o.gif

Very nice choppers.

I like the "Coast-Guard" Units.They have nice textures. smile_o.gif

O yeah idea, ...

Use the BAS Pick Up ladder on your Jayhawk because i cant pick up my divers with them or Injured People but their cools the way the are its just an idea biggrin_o.gif

So far my observations are that like someone else said, the 7.62mm minigun should most definitely not have explosive ammunition. Likewise the Mk-19 SHOULD have explosive ammunition. Even if it is just a place holder, sometimes the MK-19 is put on the door of military helicopters in general. So I think the Mk-19 is actually pretty cool as long as it has some explosive ammunition.

Aside from that I was wondering if that's a refueling probe on the SH-60R? If so it could be shaped a little better. If not it has a slight disappearing texture problem on the tip.

Anywhoo...other then they look awesome. When I have time I'll check them out in greater depth when I get home later.

Excellent work!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

O yeah idea, ...

Use the BAS Pick Up ladder on your Jayhawk because i cant pick up my divers with them or Injured People but their cools the way the are its just an idea biggrin_o.gif

Well I cant figure it out how I can add those to the choppers if anyone is able for adding: ladder & fatrope scripts to the addons contact me or explain me how I can add those to the choppers sad_o.gif

Any help for adding those would be really apreciated wink_o.gif

So far my observations are that like someone else said, the 7.62mm minigun should most definitely not have explosive ammunition.  Likewise the Mk-19 SHOULD have explosive ammunition.  Even if it is just a place holder, sometimes the MK-19 is put on the door of military helicopters in general.  So I think the Mk-19 is actually pretty cool as long as it has some explosive ammunition.

Aside from that I was wondering if that's a refueling probe on the SH-60R?  If so it could be shaped a little better.  If not it has a slight disappearing texture problem on the tip.  

Anywhoo...other then they look awesome.  When I have time I'll check them out in greater depth when I get home later.  

Excellent work!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Ok will fix the explosions on the 7.62mm minigun wink_o.gif

As for the MK-19 idea ok it would be a MK-19 in next release wink_o.gif

The SH-60R those red painted places are in test as in real life so it looked cool that I made it wink_o.gif

The red thing dunno what it is I made it from a real pic it was in real pic also short maybe for upgrading in real life they plan a refueling probe dunno rock.giftounge_o.gif

overall their looking better with each release...concentrate alittle bit more on the texturing some look better than others..also get ride of all those red bloches even if you did get it from a real pic..it doesn't look right in the game. You might also want to consider moving the gunner to actually holding the gun on the mg version ...

yes i love the seahawks.

and the USCG C130 and jayhawks are awesome. been wanting to put together a lil coast gaurd base on dr nos island for awhile biggrin_o.gif

Guest jacobaby
O yeah idea, ...

Well I cant figure it out how I can add those to the choppers if anyone is able for adding: ladder & fatrope scripts to the addons contact me or explain me how I can add those to the choppers  sad_o.gif

Any help for adding those would be really apreciated wink_o.gif

nice work Extraction.

Sorry I cannot support you in adding the features that BAS choppers have, its just a time issue. I even had to quit helping ECP team due to time constraints crazy_o.gif

TJ

Quite a few problems I encountered. Some stated already, but here it goes:

- The H-60F I think, the one with the hellfire missiles, parts of it are red. Im not sure if thats normal.

- The Torpedoes do absolutely nothing. When I fire it, a brown line (like a tracer) falls from the chopper and in a few seconds, dissapears. It doesn't hit anything. I tried it over land, with no luck.

- The blade axis is not over the part where it should be.

... and I think thats all. Nice stuff BTW smile_o.gif

Bug report on Hellfires:

I tried them out on 4 T-72 sitting ducks in the middle of desert about 50 meters apart from each other. Launched 3 Hellfires, got 3 hits = 3 killed tanks, so far so good. But then to my supprise the last tank exploded too.

Conclusion:

Hellfires have too big indirect dammage or/and too indirect dammage radius.

So far my observations are that like someone else said, the 7.62mm minigun should most definitely not have explosive ammunition.  Likewise the Mk-19 SHOULD have explosive ammunition.  Even if it is just a place holder, sometimes the MK-19 is put on the door of military helicopters in general.  So I think the Mk-19 is actually pretty cool as long as it has some explosive ammunition.

Aside from that I was wondering if that's a refueling probe on the SH-60R?  If so it could be shaped a little better.  If not it has a slight disappearing texture problem on the tip.  

Anywhoo...other then they look awesome.  When I have time I'll check them out in greater depth when I get home later.  

Excellent work!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Ok will fix the explosions on the 7.62mm minigun  wink_o.gif

As for the MK-19  idea ok it would be a MK-19 in next release wink_o.gif

The SH-60R those red painted places are in test as in real life so it looked cool that I made it wink_o.gif

The red thing dunno what it is I made it from a real pic it was in real pic also short maybe for upgrading in real life they plan a refueling probe dunno rock.gif  tounge_o.gif

Thanks! Yeah I just looked up the pics of the SH-60R and you're right... it's hard to tell what the long probe is... it looks a little bit different then a refueling probe. It could be some type of new sensor.

Anyways keep up the great work. I did find some old USMC missions (although not the one I was looking for) that I made where I might be able to use the SH-60's.

So anyways I'm off to go test out your SH-60's in combat. smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

These look great, except for the HC-130H. From the screenshot I've seen it looks like there is some bad shading around the cockpit windows, unless that's intentional.

Ill be testing the out on here soon. Thanks for the addons.

I think that the Textures and some Parts of the Model doen't look very well.

he Extraction

am I allowed to change some textures (or all)?

The red thing dunno what it is I made it from a real pic it was in real pic also short maybe for upgrading in real life they plan a refueling probe dunno rock.gif  tounge_o.gif

Thanks!  Yeah I just looked up the pics of the SH-60R and you're right... it's hard to tell what the long probe is...  it looks a little bit different then a refueling probe.  It could be some type of new sensor.

As the SH-60R is not yet/only just coming in service, it is currently undergoing airworthyness and capabilities trials.

You will find that the red "probe" is actually a data probe that the US tend to use whilst performing these trials. It collects data about the aircrafts speed, heading, altitude, and all manner of other flight data and sends it back to the technicians who monitor each test flight for faults and performance.

You will see on this picture;

http://www.globalsecurity.org/militar....cm2.jpg >100kb

that the aircraft is in the markings of the Naval Air Weapons Center (NAWC) (look closely at the tail) which is involved in the testing and development of these new systems.

The orange areas of the aircraft are all related to the aircrafts' data system.

You can see other examples of these "flight testing probes" here:

AH-1Z:

ah1z2.jpg

ah1z-013rsc.jpg

UH-1Y:

UH-1Yhuey_5.jpg

SH-60R:

SH60R_Atircm1.jpg

Ah cool. Thanks for clearing that up about the probes.

...everytime I hear that word probe I keep thinking about that South Park episode about the "alien anal probe". smile_o.gif

6305301700.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

rock.gif

I'm starting to worry about you Miles... crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

thx for info DeadMeat m8 wink_o.gif

As for the hellfire too strong, exploding bullets on m-134 and making the MK-19 shoot grenades all will be fixed in next patch wink_o.gif

to SgtEversman if you can make them better sure you can make them but look in readme files for the orginal authors of those textures and give them credits wink_o.gif