Sign in to follow this  
MoatnGator2

Favorite mistakes, bloopers and general mishaps

In a demo mission, I parked my helicoptor on a slope of a hill, and the helicoptor rolled away with me chasing it.

-=Die Alive=-

King Kong is a moron.

Everyone knows it. Even Kong himself.

And fighting for peace or freedom makes sense. So shut up, Kong.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from FetishFool on 11:53 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

King Kong is a moron.

Everyone knows it.  Even Kong himself.

And fighting for peace or freedom makes sense.  So shut up, Kong.<span id='postcolor'>

No, your the one who should shut up

you should stop raping chickens, eating s**t, and chocolate sex

seems like you're the biggest fag ever LatexBoy

Ok let this postget back to its purpose you flaming pathetic bastard, BTW I hope you don't die in your sleep tonight Queen Kong.

I was playing the Silent Sniper Mission when I got underneath a Tank. As I was setting a Bomb I got plastered by somone. Any advice on this Mission?? Can't seem to get past it. Oh, and where the heck is the Convoy their talking about??

On the BattleFields mission, I got shot a lot. But when ever I would go to a Medic, he would be shot and killed while he was healing me. This happened 4 times in a row today. Then I went the the M113 Ambulance, I thought I was safe there, but then a T72 came out of the forest and blasted it.

I never got healed, but I never got shot again... Because I took the BRDM and ran over the rest of the russians.

the Funniest thing happened to me,

I was playing on a map on the Desert Island (Just testing new units)

Started flying the A10(LGB) is that what its called, Dropped A bomb, the Bomb Exploded destroying my plane, I was about 20 Metre high smile.gif

Here's one that really got me laughing out loud.

I was playing CTF, it was 2 on 1. I was on the team with 2. SInce it was unfair the kid on the east (1 guy) just defended his flag. I came in with a chopper, "landed" it (Pointed it torwars the base and ejecting) and then crawled around for a while. I knew he was in there waiting for me. Then I saw a BMP sitting just outside teh base and I figured if I got into that I could blow him away from the confort of an armored vehicle. SO I'm sneaking up on this BMP, bush to bush, I'm almost there when the gun moves and blows me away. He was hiding in there the entire time! Like I said, I got a good laugh out of that.

I was in LAN multiplayer when I suddenly heard a voice in my headset. "OK, Got you, don't turn around! Switch to direct speaking and keep your comms turned on so I know you're not using radio. Stand up and shoulder your weapon".

Well, Yeah I did. Thought it was kinda cool. Only then found my teammates had done the same thing and that that bozo had used Global channel instead of standing behind me with direct speaking. DUH!

A friend of mine was new to the game so I thought I'd show him some of the hardware and took him flying using the Cobra. He was gunner and I was pilot. I landed the chopper and wanted him to see the jeep (+MG, of course). The chopper started to slide towards the water and he started to yell at me from accross the living room. He frantically pressed every button and fired some FFARS and 30mm, but eventually ended up in the wet blue sea.

To fly chopper with wingmen is a risky business. Especially if your speed is like -20 or something (while reading a map). The sound kinda gives them away but it does seem that they are ramming you intentionally. Nowadays, I allways auto-hover when holding station as formation leader.

This one time at band camp....

The best stories are always the ones that involve my own stupidity.....like the time I was just a newbie and playing Hold City. I was in the process of laying my 5th satchel to fortify the city when I right clicked and accidentally set off the other 4...killed myself and 4 guys on my team. I wasn't real popular on the server that night.....

i'm still messing about with the demo. one of the funny things that happened to me:

my squad and i got off the UH60 near dourdan in order to kick some ass in this town. after a bit of shooting and completing the mission objective i had to fly back to LE PORT (important). But when we ran back to the chopper we saw nonje of it! i landed on a hill so this flying can simply rolled all the way down only to be stopped by some trees at the roadside. as it was impossible to take off (alive of course) we had to WALK all the way back to le port from dourdan (~10 mins at x4)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Lucidity on 12:18 am on Nov. 24, 2001

I was in riding shotgun in a truck with another soldier driving. We were coming up to a base when all of the sudden a bunch of enemy troops walked out into the road. As usual the driver slowed down & began to turn off the road. I very quickly selected everyone & got ready to eject. Just as I did that the enemy troops started firing & nailed the driver with a half dozen shots or so (they must have all been aiming at him) I told everybody to bail & ejected with them. When we popped out, the truck kept going making a wide turn, I thought nothing of it as I went prone & opened fire. Just as the rest of my squad began to fire I heard the truck approaching. I turned my head quickly to look & just about the time I did that I saw the front tire run me over along with the rest of my squad. We never had a chance with the enemy finishing off the critically injured soliders. So I sat there all pissed off watching the death camera, the truck was stuck doing wide doughnuts & my squad was right in it's path. I don't know, the game must have just glitched when we all jumped out. Ever happened to you?

<span id='postcolor'>

No. I didnt know that units could move after they were killed. The truck dies with the driver...you know. Until someone gets in the truck as driver again.

ok i was playing this mission where u had to take over a ruskie airbase and all was going good till some Su25 showed up and started strafing with ther rockets and blowing up tanks and what not, well i ran over and hopped into a emty shilka, i took aim on the jet as it turned to start firing on me with rockets and i started fireing away at it and blasted it dropped nose down, hit the ground and slid up and stopped right against my shilka, oh it smashed half my sqaud to on its way hehe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from fixOPFsoundsplease on 4:53 am on Nov. 27, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Lucidity on 12:18 am on Nov. 24, 2001

I was in riding shotgun in a truck with another soldier driving. We were coming up to a base when all of the sudden a bunch of enemy troops walked out into the road. As usual the driver slowed down & began to turn off the road. I very quickly selected everyone & got ready to eject. Just as I did that the enemy troops started firing & nailed the driver with a half dozen shots or so (they must have all been aiming at him) I told everybody to bail & ejected with them. When we popped out, the truck kept going making a wide turn, I thought nothing of it as I went prone & opened fire. Just as the rest of my squad began to fire I heard the truck approaching. I turned my head quickly to look & just about the time I did that I saw the front tire run me over along with the rest of my squad. We never had a chance with the enemy finishing off the critically injured soliders. So I sat there all pissed off watching the death camera, the truck was stuck doing wide doughnuts & my squad was right in it's path. I don't know, the game must have just glitched when we all jumped out. Ever happened to you?

<span id='postcolor'>

No. I didnt know that units could move after they were killed.  The truck dies with the driver...you know.  Until someone gets in the truck as driver again.

<span id='postcolor'>

I told you it glitched, I saw the driver slump over, or else I would have hung in there a little longer to see if he would have turned out of danger. I doubt he would have though, letting the computer drive is like sentencing your squad to death. They always manage to run down at least one solider walking along the road, & trees must be extra points. Driving next to a forest is suicide.

I was playing a respawning coop MP mission where we had to take an airbase. I was the only one really trying to weaken the enemy's defenses. I got shot down by two shilkas after taking an Apache in, so I decided on my next life to grab a LAW and a jeep and take out the AA before me and my team move in.

Well, as it usually is on public servers, most people ignored me when I told them to hold off on flying until I could take out the AA. So I'm off the the side of the enemy base, scoping out targets, hitting Shilkas and BMPs with my LAW from cover. As I'm targetting a T-72, I hear a tremendous crash right behind me. I turn around and literally three feet behind me one of my teammates crashed his Su-25 into the ground. All I see is this big mass of metal and flaming wreckage.

I didn't get a scratch.

This one happened to me last night...

I had crawled up behind a bush to take out a BMP that was about 200 meters away facing in my direction. I had two rounds left for my LAW -- no problem, right?

I switch from the rifle to the LAW Launcher, sight in on the BMP, and fire. To my horror, I watch the missile pass UNDER the BMP, between the ground and underbelly of the BMP! This has never happened to me before -- I mean, anyone who has ever crawled under a tank or IFV knows that there is very little room there, but my LAW managed to find it, and explode harmlessly behind the BMP.

I panic, reload, and fire again. Having been spooked by what I just saw, I overcompensate, and my LAW passes just over the turret.

Moments later the crew of the BMP zeros in on the bush I was behind, and puts me out of my misery...

LOL Mister Frag

i used mission editor and placed a apache in a little base

i was the pilot so i took off and glimbed up to 2500m high

i then ejected,leaving the apache glide away,and fall trough the clouds

i was amazed by the time it took me to fall,and 2-3 minutes later i hear the helicopter crashing hahahaah i never tough it would take so much time to fall

ahahah

I was playing a little cat-and-mouse game with this T-80 in a city (don't remember which one) on Malden. Basically, I was running between the buildings and the tank tried its best to get me nailed. I was ducking the machinegun fire and ended up crawling into a building. I was standing right next to a door, not having any visibility outside. I was just about to keep going when the barrel of the main gun of the tank comes through the door. It waits for a few seconds and fires its main gun. Boom, and I'm dead, but the stupid (or clever? he caught me in a very original way) tank got some damage on himself too smile.gif

Please don't dig up 1 year old threads unless you have something really important and mind blowing to add to it smile.gif