tweak model of unarmored jungle marine

put shotgun and rocket launcher in game

fix pistol optics

sounds

shield script for MC

tweak armor values, I will use Halo's config to determine this

tweak weapon values, using info from Halo

make a few small missions.

Well, it looks like a lot, but there aren't any really big or complex jobs. So please don't sit there and worry about a release date. It will get out before Halo 2, one way or another.

BTW to the people who PMed me about the sounds I am really sorry I never replied yet *shrugs* I've just been busy I guess. I'll contact you later today. ooo btw I decided to config the pelican as a chopper instead of a plane. I originally didn't choose a chopper because the large geometry lod made it slow and unmanuverable. However, I figured out that all I had to do was make a smaller geometry lod, but the fire geometry stays the same so it still takes the proper damage. It works great now smile_o.gif

Trust me, he does not need to make missions for this. I already have some ideas. smile_o.gif

Keep up the good work Master_Chief!

i think y dont you use the scrips from the Harrier Jump Jet that had vtol and stol scrips for the pelican(the dropship thing i forgot what the thing is called

nice to hear the news for pelican MC, (well i have some though about that for a while but didnt speak out.......stupid me) tounge_o.gif

@Fart-Nark

he did try to use the tweaked version of that script b4 he find the geometry lod way, and it work fine too

Hmmm still a fair bit of work to do I see, ah well it will pay off in the end. Looking forward to the mod.

sure why not smile_o.gif

Female Pilot:

mcfp01.jpg

Just like the marine, it is a Halo model with ofp face and hand geometry so random faces and lip sync work. I really like this unit because unlike other ofp women, this gal still looks like a woman when she is holding a gun. Other female units look all stretched out and wierd.

I decided to config the pelican as a chopper instead of a plane.

Kickarse! biggrin_o.gif

yeh thats a good i dea because the way the Pelican flys around in Halo is more like a chopper.

Are gunna make the little Flying Guy? i would like to shoot him a few times. Maybe he could be made like a chopper or something so you can fly him around.

whats the difference between "jungle" marines and normal marines? rock.gif

thanks for the screenshot .i was thinking will Pelican be able to carrie a warthog like in halo

Quote[/b] ]Anychance of a screenie showing the iron sights of any of the weapons or maybe even the view through the sniper rifle's... scope thingy?

that is a thing I was thinking about too.

for the pistol, the sniper, and the shotgun it is no prob.

but the aussault rifle... the gun looks very nice... and it worked for HALo like that, beacuse it was a simple shooter. but for OFP. that would mean create your own one. or change the textures... that would do the trick ! OR IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A WORKING AMMO COUNTER INGAME ?

I thought about something like this:

aussaultr.jpgJUST AN IDEA

DKM have a working ammo counter in their MI-28 , wich has more then 60 bullets  biggrin_o.gif .

pelican carrying a warthog is possible  (BAS's cargo script)

don't know if you have a problem with the Pelican's animations, some stuff:

1) the engines rotating is possible: see the V80's gun wich rotates depending on where you're facing

2) about the exhausts: clicky!!

bah! now i learned to model for nothing  sad_o.gif

anyhow... *hands Nemesis a kitten*

EDIT: and can someone change the title of this thread?  biggrin_o.gif

were about do you find BAS's cargo script?.......... can i see a screenshot of the Pelican cockpit or more of the peican..keep up the good work guys

whats the difference between "jungle" marines and normal marines?  rock.gif

Jungle marines have the boonie hat or the bandana.

DKM have a working ammo counter in their MI-28 , wich has more then 60 bullets

pelican carrying a warthog is possible  (BAS's cargo script)

1) the engines rotating is possible: see the V80's gun wich rotates depending on where you're facing

2) about the exhausts

The ammo counter is working, and the plus side is that it doesn't even need a script to work.

Pelican carring the warthog/scorpion is no problem. I won't be using the bas scripts I have made my own.

The exhaust jets are already done. It uses a small script which, using setobjecttexture, makes the exhast look like it is flowing. I can't use the exhaust technique from that tutorial because the pelican has 14 different exhast plumes. The idea for the animated wings is brilliant and I will use it.

cool when you finnsed that can i see a screenshot of ur peilcan carrying the warthog

three more things:

1) will the pelican have retractable gear? as seen in the Halo 2 movie? or will it hover a metre above the ground?

2) will there be a "boost" script for the pelican? (for fast forward acceleration without having to completely tumble the whole thing?)

3) will the pilor have a zoomable HUD and a minimap? as in DKM's addons? those cockpits are just so fun to sit in...

man i love that pelican biggrin_o.gif

lol, im running out of kittens here....

ah well, when im back in about 2 weeks, i wanna see this finished, or spain will have 14 kittens less tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

lol, im running out of kittens here....

ah well, when im back in about 2 weeks, i wanna see this finished, or spain will have 14 kittens less  tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif

i think you need to buy another 30 inorder to keep rampaging ghostface.gifbiggrin_o.gif

You should just save up for a trip to the zoo...they have bigger felines there...

Anyhow, master chief the conversions look awesome. Can't wait to have the covenant invade Nogova and send in a squad of marines with some warthogs (or Puma's for any red vs. blue fans)

Keep up the good work!

1) will the pelican have retractable gear? as seen in the Halo 2 movie? or will it hover a metre above the ground?

2) will there be a "boost" script for the pelican? (for fast forward acceleration without having to completely tumble the whole thing?)

3) will the pilor have a zoomable HUD and a minimap? as in DKM's addons?  those cockpits are just so fun to sit in...

1. no - yes

2. no, it actually accelerates pretty well, you don't have to put the nose down very much.

3. sure