Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

NB: I play online as $Scott (ZOMBIE MOD) - I usually play Hexenkessel CTF using the All-Seeing-Eye...

I knew you were the banned tracy_t under a diferent login! wow_o.gifblues.gif

Cap.

Excuse me m' laddo. There's just one problem...

have you noticed in all the past posts the term "we" has been used when talking about the zombie mod? There's more than one of us working on it! Yes, even within the same family.

There might be more than one person using the PC you know, and playing under the name $cott!!!

L8r ;)

Is there a way to get them to attack everyone on the WEST or Civilian side? rock.gif

Yes.

Create a trigger called WESTSOLDIERS that covers the entire island. Trigger must be ACTIVATED BY WEST and need only be activated ONCE.

Then create a game logic that has the following initialisation statement.

gblAllTargets = gblAllTargets + list WESTSOLDIERS

That's you. Remember not to create too many west soldiers otherwise the zombies will take an age to determine who to attack.

Tips:

1. The smaller gblAllTargets array is, the faster the zombies "think"

2. You do not need to add all west units to the array at once. You can add west units to the gblAllTargets array as soon as the first zombie reaches a certain waypoint.

3. gblZombieDelPause (the length of time to wait, in seconds, to delete a zombie from the map after it is "killed") should be kept to as low a value as possible to reduce lag, and to allow new zombies to take its place.

uh guys how do i get this thing to work.....i have OFP:cold war is this made for it or something?if it is then i have no idea how to make zombies

axeman666 the zombie mod doesn't work with old versions of ofp cwc, you need the expansion pack named flashpoint:resistance or the whole chebang Operation flashpoint game of the year edition a.k.a ofp G.O.T.Y. patched to 1.91 was it but its best to use the latest 1.96 patch wink_o.gif

You need to buy the expansion pack or the g.o.t.y version and patch it to 1.91 or 1.96 i believe. smile_o.gif

Anyone who by now doesn't have Resistance or GOTY edition, shouldn't complain about things not working. It's cheap, go buy it. tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Cap.

You can get resistance from www.codemasters.com - buy on their online shop.

That's how I got mine.... !

Anyway folks, I want to announce that there's a...

NEW ZOMBIE SOUND PACK ON THE WAY!!!

Yes, time to get a new pair of pants! We all know that sound has the ability to make you jump soz... what better than a new sound pack?

I had to "acquire" some old horror movies to record the sounds (anyone remember the movie "Demons" or "Brain Dead"?) and I've not had so much fun for a long time.

Plus, check out the new soundtracks - they are brilliant.

AND... as an added bonus, I am testing out new zombie AI scripts!!

What will they do?

1) Enable MULTIPLAYER - yes, the big one! Server side logic and that, know what I mean?!!!

2) Allow killed people to be RESURRECTED as zombies!

3) Allow INVULNERABLE zombies for those really hard games!

ghostface.gif

So, just remember, the zombie mod isn't dead! I've done my bit, you better get making some missions pronto!

Anyone want to host the new mod & sound pack?

money aint the prob its finding it

Go here for "Game of the Year" Edition ($20).

GoGamer.com comes highly recommended as well. They're fast and super inexpensive. GOTY Edition is easy to install and you've got 1.85 right out of the gate. Update to 1.96 (small patch) and it's all good.

Hope this helps.

.:iX

YEEHA!!!

Get yer brand new ZOMBIE MOD HERE!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/tunstals/addons.rar

ALL NEW SCRIPTS!!!! IT NEEDS VERSION 1.96 OF FLASHPOINT RESISTANCE.

Bandwidth is low so web hosts with decent bandwidth are appreciated! Web admins: Feel free to host this file - see enclosed readme.

EXAMPLE MISSIONS COMING SOON!!

I have downloaded the new zombies, and placed the difficultity level game logic and I named it as SERVER, but zombies don´t attack...

What have I done wrong? crazy_o.gif

Did you create another game logic and put in the initialisation string:

gblAllTargets = [Player]

?

EDIT:

DOWNLOAD EXAMPLE FROM

http://www.freewebs.com/tunstals/testresurrection.Intro.rar

And also

http://www.freewebs.com/tunstals/zombies!.skye.rar

For the 2nd mission you need:

The volvo 740 addon

The Audi 80 addon

The trabant taxi addon

NBC soldier addon

All from ofp.info! Check out my mission in progress! Use it as a template if you like...

I edited my post above. Download the example mission and all should become clear....

ALSO NOTE

IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY CONNECTING TO ABOVE SITE, ADD TUNSTALS@HOTMAIL.COM TO YOUR IM LIST!! I WILL GLADLY UPLOAD MOD TO YOU. DO *NOT* ASK ME TO ADD NEW FEATURES - YOU WILL BE IGNORED tounge_o.gif

Hi, it doesnt work, i even downloaded you mission teplate but Zombies do NOTHING in the mission. In the readme there is written you have to put into addon folder some Zombieanim.pbo, but in the rar there are no zombieanims sad_o.gif

Can you help me ? I wanna zombies !

- Yeah, the Zombie Anims isnt there!. I tried the example missions and they just stand there!, any help?

hi zombiemod i really like your zombies but there s a problem the humans wont comeback as zombies after their eaten they just dissapear and the zombies attack and everything but the humans dont turn into zombies did i do something wrong can you please help thanks in advance