Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Static skeleton addon complete!!!

If you want a skeleton for use in your missions, Prototype001 has completed one ready for use NOW!!!

EDIT: I should keep my mouth shut biggrin_o.gif

Download NOW from:

http://www.freewebs.com/tunstals/bonessit.pbo

Pic 1:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/510218/FLASH0002.jpg

Pic 2:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/510218/FLASH0003.jpg

My Villagephotos bandwidth limit may have been used up, so no complaints if you get any errors today!!!

EDIT: I should keep my mouth shut biggrin_o.gif

Why, is that a leak?

I'm downloading now anyway.

And yes, you run out of bandwith sad_o.gif

Thanks for the link biggrin_o.gif

@CERO.

Quote[/b] ]Access Denied (Usage Limit)

-----------------------------------------------

The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit.

headerlogo.gif

OK  wink_o.gif

pic

Not bad, but it don't have shadows. Not big deal anyway.

Just the kind of addon I like, small and strait to the point biggrin_o.gif

@CERO.

pic

Not bad, but it don't have shadows. Not big deal anyway.

Just the kind of addon I like, small and strait to the point biggrin_o.gif

@CERO.

Quote[/b] ]Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /s/image9/0/54/97/108905497HLihur_ph.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at community.webshots.com Port 80

Your picture link doesn't work either!!! lol

Try my pic link tomorrow tounge_o.gif

Damn Webshots. What's the point of being a member if you can't show them? mad_o.gif

Its free anyway.

I can see it because I'm loged in. Never mind.

@CERO.

A skeleton crazy_o.gif , is it standing or prone? Would look good in Nogova castle to make the place even more creepy, what is left of sir Nogovish, a cursed knight whose sool wanders thru the cold Nogovan mountains and terrifies the local pesants to death, but wait... could these mistical powers be manipulated in order to defeat the evil russian invader? Should the resistance dare to try to use such powerfull and dangerous means to liberate their beloved motherland and to bring back the greatest hero of all times Victor Trostca?

There is only one way to find out! downloading smile_o.gif .

Hey! The skeleton pack is already released! They move, they shoot, they loose limbs (when exploded!).

Just go over flashpoint.ru

Nice little addon. Add a few others to it though please, like a lying down skeleton or some individual skulls and bones.

A couple of these at night siting by the fire in Nogova castle on a full moon night cause quite an efect crazy_o.gif , good stuff!

Hey! The skeleton pack is already released! They move, they shoot, they loose limbs (when exploded!).

Just go over flashpoint.ru

Can you provide a direct d/l load link for the skeleton pack?

west.flashpoint.ru is discontinued, and I don't speak Russian.

Cheers,

Scott

Ah, that's the link to Prototype's skeleton, but I believe void_false was talking about ANOTHER skeleton addon!! lol

void_false, could you send me the addon (to tunstals@hotmail.com) and I'll host it on my freewebs site?

You would be doing the zombie community a great favour tounge_o.gif

PS:

I forgot to say, Prototype's P3D is unbinarized, meaning it can be edited. Please do not make any derivative works (ie: don't rip off his P3D) without his permission. Sorry for the disclaimer but he trusts me (I hope biggrin_o.gif )

Danke schon,

Scott

Wow! I didn't think it was that big a deal. But thanks. this first one is just a beta to see how it would look in game. The next will have shadows and Tracy is gonna add some bloody guts and stuff to make it look more gory. I have already made one that is face down and face up in the ground. I will send it out to Tracy when I add all the other stuff to it.

(even working on making it walk around for you guys that want to blast some other creepy crawly stuff besides zombies)(but if someone made it already I'll just move on to making other stuff)

Thanks for the good reviews for this early beta.( wow_o.gif Still surprised that no one has tried to give anything negative ( mad_o.gif Like the ppl that don't make anything and like to knock others work......but that is a difrent post wink_o.gif )

On a side note I have almost got a wolf in game and a cow(still trying to get it to walk right).

Any ideas for other stuff please let the Zombie monster makers know wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]Still surprised that no one has tried to give anything negative

Ok, the editor icon is too big and it is dificult to place them sitting against buildings and walls tounge_o.gif .

J/K, its a very nice looking skeleton, could be used has a nice mission/island eastern egg cause the file is very small, well done m8 smile_o.gif .

the editor icon is too big and it is dificult to place them sitting against buildings and walls.

That is about the only thing i didnt like too.

It took me a few trys to get them side by side cause the icon is large.

(pretty minor problem)

This will be a great addition to ofp when its done.

How about half skeletons/bodys to have on beaches, like weve all seen in the movies when the ocean half covers dead people with sand..

Idea! How about some hanged skeletons on a dead tree, that would be funny, ok so maybe not crazy_o.gif .

Hey guys! i didnt mean to make any type of competition!

PROTOTYPE 001's skeleton is static. And these that i talk about are like soldiers(units). I'll find it. Be in touch

P.S.

tracy_t, I've sent u email

LOL!!!

Those skeletons are funny, but they're not as good looking as prototypes. Whatever though, I had fun shooting them with the RPG!!!

S.

U promised a link so other people will be able to download it mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

i would appreciate a link very much wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif