Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Hh60 jayhawk beta v1.0

Hi guys I released my HH60 Jayhawk addon.

Big thanks for waffendennis upload url and Blackdog for hosting download

Thx to Hotshot from http://ofp.vgpro.com/  for hosting and pictures wink_o.gif

Enjoy and merry x-mass all wink_o.gif

Remember it is a beta release all credits are included in readme file.

For pictures here they are pic1

pic2

Edit - Really stupid post.

Yeah I know lol tounge_o.gif

I am in hurry I must go to my brothers house for gamble tounge_o.gif

Hope I win wish me luck biggrin_o.gif

Hi guys I released my HH60 Jayhawk addon.

Big thanks for waffendennis for hosting download

Thx to Hotshot from http://ofp.vgpro.com/  for hosting and pictures wink_o.gif

Enjoy and merry x-mass all wink_o.gif

Remember it is a beta release all credits are included in readme file.

For pictures here they are pic1

pic2

Hi very nice Jayhawk however you should update the textures with some effects. Looking forward to it.

And ps: i forgot , merry xmas ! biggrin_o.gif

You should be thanking Black Dog for the Download link cause itshosted by waffendennis on Tactical blunders uploader wink_o.gif

Anyway nice work as always anything that flies is welcome by me since i am a plane/heli freak.

but this would make for lovely civilian rescue from water missions tounge_o.gif , does this helo have that BAS ladder script ? that would be very nice.

no ladder in this version still trying to figure out how it is done I hope I can work it out in final release wink_o.gif

As for the textures they are all be fixed in final as far as I found the textures on window parts on the both sides look ugly and the letters at the symbol on right side are backwords it will be fixed in final wink_o.gif

I aim for a final release in january 2004.

As for my Seahawks I got now 5 different versions

HH-60H unarmed

HH-60H Armed with 50Cal

SH-60F armed with Gau16

SH-60B armed with 2 Torpedoes and 1 Penguin missile

SH-60R armed with 2 topedoes and 4 Hellfire missiles

The Seahawks are finished only waiting for some scripts as a friend of my works on the scripts wink_o.gif

if everything goes well they should be ready in end january or february 2004 wink_o.gif

Very nice smile_o.gif Maybe you should try contacting BAS to see if you can use their ladder thing. BTW, how'd the poker game go? biggrin_o.gif

Very nice smile_o.gif Maybe you should try contacting BAS to see if you can use their ladder thing. BTW, how'd the poker game go? biggrin_o.gif

I losed sad_o.gif

They have cheated I think or my bad luck tounge_o.gif

I tried contacting BAS a few weeks back they said me they would love to help me but they said that they had limited time and working on their own projects first + real life.

I know as soon as they have time they will help me I hope wink_o.gif

Any bugs you people have found or suggestions rock.gif

well the textures are a lil off. the ones on the right side are backwards/mirrored for some reason. and plus it says "United States Airforce" under the coast gaurd logo and the United States Coast Gaurd is not affilated with the airforce. they are thier own military branch. perhaps spice up teh cockpit a bit with some detailed intior? other then that its nice. been waitin for someone to make one of these

Cool avatar Pappy smile_o.gif

Bahahaha I see it now that TS mentions

Cool he can dodge rockets tounge_o.gif

Any bugs you people have found or suggestions rock.gif

well the textures are a lil off. the ones on the right side are backwards/mirrored for some reason. and plus it says "United States Airforce" under the coast gaurd logo and the United States Coast Gaurd is not affilated with the airforce. they are thier own military branch. perhaps spice up teh cockpit a bit with some detailed intior? other then that its nice. been waitin for someone to make one of these

The cockpit is now more detailed wink_o.gif

As for the US Goast Guard letters on sides I have problems writing the word well writing the word is not the problem but the tranparant thing bugs me I cant do it sad_o.gif

Please a expert in making a transparant US Coast Guard letters please make 1 for me sad_o.gif

Cool avatar Pappy smile_o.gif

Bahahaha I see it now that TS mentions

Cool he can dodge rockets tounge_o.gif

They arent rockets, they are grenades fired from a grenadelauncher...

Btw. The textures could use some more work IMO

Actually it looks like Americas Army 2.0 and hes dodging rpgs or at4s wink_o.gif

Happy New Year

@ Dec. 27 2003,19:03)]Actually it looks like Americas Army 2.0 and hes dodging rpgs or at4s  wink_o.gif

Happy New Year

It is AA 2.0

And it is grenades from a grenadelauncher, they have that smoketrail after them in AA

@ Dec. 27 2003,13:03)]Actually it looks like Americas Army 2.0 and hes dodging rpgs or at4s  wink_o.gif

Happy New Year

actualy this was the 1.9 days i made that... and yes they are smoke trails from the gp30

great work on the helo extraction smile_o.gif i look forward to the few texture fixes. other then that its great. be nice if a scripter could help him to put in a rope extraction for the CoC divers

almost ready for second beta but second beta will still not use fastrope script I hope third release will be final