Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

2 weeks ago i've qutted smoking and now u're showing me box of cigaretes and lighter!?!!?!?  crazy_o.gif  ghostface.gif

Yes but think about this: when he original bought the desk, it was birchwood white. tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] King Homer

There's no snow at all here.  sad_o.gif

LIAR! LIAR!

041217golan.jpg

Prague (suite)

RIMG0061.jpg

RIMG0065.jpg

RIMG0072.jpg

RIMG0077.jpg

RIMG0079.jpg

See, I'm even worst than the lambda tourist as my photos don't do any justice to the towns and the country and I have no clue as to what 50% of the things i've shot actually are smile_o.gif I wasn't there as a tourist but my loved one urged me to take photographs ... which I did tounge_o.gif

-edit-: I plan on coming back to Czech Republic on my own one day so I can really enjoy the local culture and history.

really awesome, the german word "goetterdaemmerung" would describe it perfectly, never seeen such a nice dawn before  smile_o.gif

@Void False: not only ciggies & a lighter, my special equipment can be seen to the far right of that pic  tounge_o.gif

edit: i just spotted

Quote[/b] ]Yes but think about this: when he original bought the desk, it was birchwood white.
crazy_o.gif

Ran: Great pic of Prague! I feel so jelouse of all the history you have at your finger tips over there in europe... Wouldnt it be nice to set up an OFP exchange program. You come here: I go there. smile_o.gif

I had to move my photo bucket links, So i Will repost here, with some new ones!

Fallen-Pine-lo.jpg

QueenstownCalmVertLo.jpg

RemarkableWindBWLo.jpg

QueenstownSelfPortrait2Lo.jpg

QueenstownSelfPortrait1Lo.jpg

Sorry for the shuffle around...

killagee that's at least 3 times in this thread you've hotlinked images over 100kb, as wonderful as your pics are next time will have to be a warning level and 48hr post restriction.

With the assault weapons ban long gone I'm suprised it's not a drive by bayonetting!

It's a xshame digital cameras didn't exist back in my teenage or else I would have been the first on the wanabe emo shots

smile_o.gif

The former Chatellerault arms factory.

Clipboard01chatell.jpg

i higly doubt if Iraqi insurgents would write graffitti in English. tounge_o.gif

it was taken on a LA freeway, while driving.

Can u recognize here the famous drink that in every Holywood's movie all russians supposed to drink?

P1010027s.jpg

Click me