Sign in to follow this  
rbeni12

Usaf pilots made by ntm

New USAF pilot in-game. There will be engeniers and PJ and co-pilots too. It will be made for the Pavehawk , but it's

NOT A BAS addon. I used BAS textures!

usaf2.jpg

hey, i really respect any addon creators work, but i bet that BAS is going to deliver some really accurate pilots and PJs as soon as they will have the time for it.

your model and textures look ok, but personally i wouldn´t put them in the pavies.

here´s a suggestion:

dude, how about making a fighter pilot model with oxygen mask and all that stuff.

you´d really do something for other (aircraft) addon developers by doing so smile_o.gif

Hey rbeni12,Nice pilot.Ever thought about making a USMC Pilot.I sure could use one for my helis.

Hey rbeni12,Nice pilot.Ever thought about making a USMC Pilot.I sure could use one for my helis.

Ok  tounge_o.gif

@pang: They won't , that's why I made it. and for the pilots its with BAS textures and they are the most realistic. there is nothing I can do for that.  smile_o.gif

@all: So the answer from BAS is NO?! ?

@pang: They won't , that's why I made it. and for the pilots its with BAS textures and they are the most realistic. there is nothing I can do for that.  smile_o.gif

So you've become a memer of BAS then?

Only WE can say what we will and will not be making, so please do not spread rumors...

So you've become a memer of BAS then?

Only WE can say what we will and will not be making, so please do not spread rumors...

No. crazy_o.gif

yeah i bet about 2 months someone said BAS will never make an island, much less 110% brand new stuff and brand new units. In matter of fact i recall a thread about some african militia units and someone said maybe BAS should do it, at least 40 ppl (not really that much) said no way they have no time blah blah blah. Dont underestimate BAS and dont bad mouth them in any way or i will take care of you myself. Btw BAS can i get a job as your hitman?

Theres an old saying i heard some where and it went something like

Quote[/b] ]Remember,

amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the

Titanic

yeah i bet about 2 months someone said BAS will never make an island, much less 110% brand new stuff and brand new units. In matter of fact i recall a thread about some african militia units and someone said maybe BAS should do it, at least 40 ppl (not really that much) said no way they have no time blah blah blah. Dont underestimate BAS and dont bad mouth them in any way or i will take care of you myself. Btw BAS can i get a job as your hitman?

Hey... Don't misunderstand it... I like BAS and their work too! crazy_o.gif That's why I'm using their textures. tounge_o.gif

"dont bad mouth them in any way or i will take care of you myself" Don't say that... sad_o.gif

Dont underestimate BAS and dont bad mouth them in any way or i will take care of you myself.

Some people have alot of nerve.I dont see what the problem is here,Could someone please tell me.

Dont underestimate BAS and dont bad mouth them in any way or i will take care of you myself.

Some people have alot of nerve.I dont see what the problem is here,Could someone please tell me.

Well.. I have the same problem.. here. I dont see what the problem is here. Well.. Let's go back ontopic. The pack.. Is ready. Picture soon! biggrin_o.gif

Hey rbeni12 could you do some Seahawk crews for my choppers wink_o.gif

here are some  pictures

Well... I don't promise anything... But i have time. I will make it.  wink_o.gif

@all: I updated the USAF pilots so they are ready for release. I hope BAS will release their Pavehawks soon.

Here a pic.:

ingame.jpg

@NZXSHADOWS: Could you give more information on the USMC pilot? Cause' it's hard to work from 1 pic.

rbeni12, what u've got is a good start..try refining them alittle more before you release them though...be proud of your work and don't rush it...oh and I'm pretty sure Air Force pilots never wear the fatigue type flight suits so you might wanna toss that one....

rbeni12, what u've got is a good start..try refining them alittle more before you release them though...be proud of your work and don't rush it...oh and I'm pretty sure Air Force pilots never wear the fatigue type flight suits so you might wanna toss that one....

I was working from pics.. Don't blame me smile_o.gif . And sure , i will imporve them.. But i get to a point.. where im just improvi ng it for 1 year and i cant stop it. Yeah.. i will improve it but will release it too wink_o.gif

Hold up on those pilots.Something has happenend.

@NZXSHADOWS: What?  wow_o.gif   ghostface.gif

@reply: "Im just on a hold for now and probly for a while"

The Units look crappy just cause he has crappy settings. Not all computers can handle super graphics people.

@ rebeni - BAS said they were making a crew, but not a accurate crew.

Units look good smile_o.gif

The Units look crappy just cause he has crappy settings. Not all computers can handle super graphics people.

@ rebeni - BAS said they were making a crew, but not a accurate crew.

Units look good smile_o.gif

ohh... thanks.. N./p. it is accurate biggrin_o.gif

Hold up on those pilots.Something has happenend.

what has happened? wow_o.gif

Overall I'd say those pilots look pretty good, but shouldn't the helmet be bigger?I know from pictures and footage I've seen that the helmets they wear kinda make them look like Roswell aliens biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

PS...

LOL@'NTM' biggrin_o.gif

Anyone into French hip hop will know why wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif