Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

I hate lawyers, too. nevertheless...........

capt.ny12110312126.blake_wife_slain_ny121.jpg

Quote[/b] ]An unidentified gunman, left, described as a disgruntled client, fires several shots at his attorney in this television from Court TV, Friday, Oct. 31, 2003, outside the Los Angeles courthouse where actor Robert Blake's murder trial is taking place. Los Angeles police spokesman Officer James Chong said the male suspect was taken into custody. The shooting is not connected to the Blake case. (AP Photo/courtesty Court TV)

Full Story - This is crazy!

Did anyone else watch this shooting on the news?

Besides the shooter, what disgusted me was how no one did a thing. Even after the shooting, all the cameramen just worried about their scoops.

I hate news cameramen, too. mad_o.gif

First I thaought this lawyer is Neo because he was dodging the bullets, but then I realised that the gunman had a non lethel weapon. biggrin_o.gif

It was pretty sad that noone tried to help him or even tried to hold the gunman after he went away. sad_o.gif

*Edit*

Isn't there a woman on that picture who calls the police?

OMG I should have read the article instead of relying on thet short report on TV... The gun was real! crazy_o.gif

i saw the whole footage from a news. ironically i was at the shooting range when i saw the whole thing. i can tell you that everyone dropped their jaws when they saw that.

Quote[/b] ]Besides the shooter, what disgusted me was how no one did a thing. Even after the shooting, all the cameramen just worried about their scoops.

do you want to be the 'hero' and take that man? you are talking about someone with a gun. good luck trying to be a 'hero'.

edit: since most of you did not get the full footage, here's what happened.

after the man shot lawyer, he put his pistol in his jacket pocket and started to walk away. when he passed by one of reporters, someone in white shirt tackled him to the ground and soon others followed. the shooter did not get very far. maybe 50 feet or so from the scene of the crime. there was a uniformed officer who came right after that with gun drawn.

Quote[/b] ]Besides the shooter, what disgusted me was how no one did a thing. Even after the shooting, all the cameramen just worried about their scoops.

do you want to be the 'hero' and take that man? you are talking about someone with a gun. good luck trying to be a 'hero'.

Under those circumstances, where the gunman put the gun away and just walked away, I most certainly would have - if not for the fact the I don't think that lil' me could tackle the guy to the ground. So I would have said to my hubby "Get him!" biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Avon this is the last time I ask you to make an effort to create a proper post out of news items you wish to create threads on, if you simply post a link again the thread will be closed.

I watched this, lawer did a pretty good job hiding behind that tree. smile_o.gif Trees are a mans best friend? Certainly when someone is after you thy are.

ah well...where are just people and some times we people have some bad periods and need too act crazy and shoot at people...

And oh well some times some people think they are living in the Matrix and can dodge from bullets....

Lol taking cover behind a tree is not the best thing too do you know.... Next time the guy takes a Remington shotgun with him and then he shoot's true the tree...

Oh well some times people are stupid and i respect that...

Whatever. smile_o.gif

(I suppose hiding behind the lamp post or running out is better....? )

Hiding behind trees saved my arse quite several times during intense long range firefights on kyllikki server.. wow_o.gif

no W/E.... you need to lay the tune on the E so it's more like What Uver tounge_o.gif W/E

but now...

what will happen with the Gunnerman?

And wy is he such an sissi and shooted him?

And wy dident he proof he was a man and beat him up with hand too hand combat? then it would be an little bit fair for the lawyer and the attacker....

Or: Dont do it.... wink_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

why where there so many cameras?

Waffendennis, you can't scare someone as much as when they are looking down the wrong end of a firearm (even a toy) and I think this is the point of what he did. I mean, you don't try to kill someone with a non-lethal weapon.

Guest DKM-jaguar

Well he wasn't worried about getting seen then. tounge_o.gif

I wonder why he did it exactly, and infront of a camera.

Well did he survive then the lawyer? I am sorry but i didnt see this happening on tv .... sad_o.gif

Well did he survive then the lawyer? I am sorry but i didnt see this happening on tv .... sad_o.gif

I read on the BBC's website just before that he (the lawyer) was taken to hospital with chest wounds but nothing major.

Link to article

Waffendennis, what would you do when being shot at? Just stand there with your thumb up your backside and get hit? The fact is that any "normal" person would have used anything as cover, in this case a tree. Sheesh, think man! I know it's beyond some people but come on. Sorry for going off topic.

what I will do?

1: I will do the same tounge_o.gif

2: Or take my own gun and shoot him in his elbow so he drop's his gun and I will spit in his face and say: And what do you have too say now...you Prick.

2: Or take my own gun and shoot him in his elbow so he drop's his gun and I will spit in his face and say: And what do you have too say now...you Prick.

You don't have a gun.

yes I have one...I can let you see pic's off it...

Vixer saw my weapon ask him if you dont belive me...

and now return to OT

yes I have one...I can let you see pic's off it...

Vixer saw my weapon ask him if you dont belive me...

and now return to OT

why would you have it at that precise moment, you don't carry it everyday, and it's probably a BB-gun, how can a 16 year old kid have a gun.

Anyway back on tocpi

i can tell you that everyone dropped their jaws when they saw that.

so did i when i saw this on German TV .. .normally we don´t get any news where people shoot at each other (too much violence bs) so it was really surprising wow_o.gif I even had to stop playing ofp tounge_o.gif

@Dauragon: why should´nt he ? everyony who´s willing to spend the right amount of money can easily get a gun .. if this isn´t possible where u live be lucky wink_o.gif

Well Avon, considering that guy was like completely round and maybe 100 pounds overweight, I think anyone could have easily pushed him over. The problem is that he might have rolled away... sad_o.gifsmile_o.gif