Sign in to follow this  
vektorboson

F-117a nighthawk

Btw

@Hardrock

any progress on your EF?

some. busy with real life and school ATM, but that will only last for the next two weeks smile_o.gif

@Vektorboson.

Any news on your F-117 addon?

I don't want to see this project going to die as many other in the last time.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

It's very unlikely that I finish that addon in the near future. I'm pretty occupied by university, so don't count on seeing this addon.

As I've seen Vit is working a new F-117, so perhaps you'll get one that is nice enough.

What do you think about an alpha release? I think this would much better than every other Nighthawk. And maybe there is someone who finish it...

BAH!  We want yours instead.  It looks like Vit has improved his aircraft modelling skills, but I still prefer what you've done better.

Get your ass out of partying and booze guzzling and get us a high quality F-117A Nighthawk finished.  Having a real social life is for whimps, real people devote their time to Operation Flashpoint.   tounge_o.gif

Advertisement paid for by the Colalition against lazy college students. biggrin_o.gif

Many of Vit's fighters still need significant improvement in order for me to certify them as "good" or better. Yes, he has made much progress on quality but his journey is not finished yet.

It's very unlikely that I finish that addon in the near future. I'm pretty occupied by university, so don't count on seeing this addon.

As I've seen Vit is working a new F-117, so perhaps you'll get one that is nice enough.

Even if you just release yours as a static model, I will take yours and not "something" other.

Maybe we can kidnapp hardrock and he makes it ready for a alpha release.(But I am sure this beautyfull plane is already beta) wink_o.gif

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

If your going to throw it away please release it instead. No point in throwing a way a very nice addon. Let others contintine the work on it...please.

Hello, he said he was busy, you waited this damn long you can still wait. RL release the strangle hold I'm sure he'll jump on it don't exspect him to drop everyting RL to make addons for you, even more so waisting his time doing for ungrateful lugsnuts, that are going to moan abou every glitch in it despite it would be a beta if it was released. =P