Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Is this still ofp???

When I saw it the first time I was thinking the pictures where fake but...They aren't and they are amazing that island looks amazing and the HALO Unit's they are all amazing.

Quote[/b] ]TYLER FRIDDLE sent us some very interesting pictures of his HALO units initially the swat and vit_spitfire_mkII models, and his greatlooking Stalingrad Island. . This is what he has to say:

Below are some pictures of my latest work, and also some earlier ones. The HALO unit, initially the swat and vit_spitfire_mkII models. The Stalingrad map and also the damaged buildings, docks and debris were made entirely by me. The map is in its final stages, I still need to do some work on the German and Russian HQ, as well as some of the oil fields (the model in the picture is not mine, but I plan to make my own), snow fields and train tracks (as well as Boxcars). Expect it to be out some time around next Monday. I will release a Hi spec and low spec version.-=V=-

The images:

HALOm.jpg

stal13m.jpg

stal14m.jpg

stal15m.jpg

stal16m.jpg

stal17m.jpg

stal18m.jpg

stal19m.jpg

stal20m.jpg

stal21m.jpg

stal22m.jpg

stal23m.jpg

stal24m.jpg

STAL25m.jpg

stal26m.jpg

stal27m.jpg

stal28m.jpg

This looks Incredible

Looks GREAT !!!!(  sad_o.gif  i mean the HALO animation )

It's not that the island isn't cool, i'm just not such a big "WWII" fan (anymore)...anyway, it's all looking very good

*note: on OFPBASE.com TYLER FRIDDLE said: Expect it to be out some time around next Monday.  tounge_o.gif  (well, or somewhere next week)

PS: will it be possible to fit this HALO animation onto all units (+ 21vb's Glider)? and would it be possible to "controle" that unit in free fall? I hope so  rock.gif

i really wish they use something newer then 21vb's Glider,

i really wish they could make controlable chute possible in OFP, should i start to pray fot this now?? sad_o.gif

i really wish they use something newer then 21vb's Glider,

i really wish they could make controlable chute possible in OFP, should i start to pray fot this now?? sad_o.gif

You could pray or...Learn making addons pay your self smile_o.gif

Its awesome work, but.....

the town looks like Hiroshima crazy_o.gif Maybe he should add some undestroyed buildings, im sure it would look more real.

the town looks like Hiroshima  crazy_o.gif  Maybe he should add some undestroyed buildings, im sure it would look more real.

Its Stalinrad in the 1945 state so it's reallistic smile_o.gif

the town looks like Hiroshima  crazy_o.gif  Maybe he should add some undestroyed buildings, im sure it would look more real.

Its berlin in the 1945 state so it's reallistic smile_o.gif

its stalingrad crazy_o.gif what are you talking about Berlin !!!!!....was almost totally destroyed...a battlefield

STALINGRAD --> RUSSIA

Its berlin in the 1945 state so it's reallistic smile_o.gif

its stalingrad crazy_o.gif what are you talking about Berlin !!!!!....was almost totally destroyed...a battlefield

STALINGRAD --> RUSSIA

Whoops i was watching Discovery channel and i saw Berlin in 1945 and at the same time i was posting this so sorry smile_o.gif

Well i can find the railway track but i cant find the train so cany any one give me an idea on where i can get/find it?

The HALO unit is Fake, its just a retextured plane wich cannot jump out of an airplane you have as pilot step in the HAlo unit than lift of and fly with it F-A-K-E mad_o.gif

Lets keep the FAKE part from you on an simple: Not readed message from the addon maker his self.

Hmm <span id='ME'><center>waffendennis : Thinks you havent read this one</center></span>

Check this out wink_o.gif :

Quote[/b] ]It has come to my attention that there are some confusions about my halo unit that need to be cleared up. Many believe the halo guy in the picture is playing an animation, he is not. In fact, it is the vit_spitfire_mkII with all its faces removed and a model placed in the center. This however does not mean the unit is not worth the download, quite the contrary. For the more skilled group –those who understand map anim- you might want to use the ghost unit (also included) and map out its animation. For the more regular user the unit provides what never before existed, a HALO unit.

Here is the proof.

Neat islnd smile_o.gif

leese eeeeexecse my splling,, im snn audry

1000 potyay

(Plesesssesesesese   exxcuse         m yspei.I am iin a slw cmtuter crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

uhm if you can't type properly then don't post rock.gif

uhm if you can't type properly then don't post  rock.gif

Uhm excuse me? People are welcome to post here, no matter how good or bad their English/typing, if you can't understand someone either ignore them or politely say that you would like to answer/help but cannot understand what they're saying/asking, there's no need to be rude.

Whoohaa To that Placebo.

Let me add the last word on that:

People are people and we all got less/better quality then you, So no offence mate but please dont do it again but we now not evry one is as perfect as you may mate.

Oohh i readed already and he can kiss my ***. Giving hope for something not real

Keep the replies a smidge more civil please, there was an explanation what the unit was about, don't want it, don't download it, simple as that smile_o.gif