Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

The m2/m3 bradley

Great work Rudedog! Small gripe; Pls leave the gunbarrel in its original grey tex, since these type of barrels arent usually painted (look at the var. pics in this thread, u see what i mean).

Unfortunatley the gun barrel texture comes from smack in the middle of the right rear armor panel.  I'd love to do it right, that is one of the reasons why  Rbeni12 and I asked flipeR for the MLOD version.

Reminder: the Nato 3-color and Green versions you see are pre-weathering and shading.

Very nice,Im glad that you guys are makeing good progress,And Im also glad that you tried so hard for something and never gave up.Congrates to you 2 fellows.

Very nice,Im glad that you guys are makeing good progress,And Im also glad that you tried so hard for something and never gave up.Congrates to you 2 fellows.

Thanks... Much of the textures are made by rudedog. So the most Congrates go to Him I think smile_o.gif . That's why I'm working with him!

Looking pretty sharp! This will make a nice Accompaniment for Suchey's Marines.  smile_o.gif

Marines do not use the Bradley, they use LAV's and AAA7's. But anything is possible!  tounge_o.gif

My M2A1 Bradley addon is almost ready for beta release. These are retextured BIS models, and there are some quirks with the textures.  

There are both the M2A1 IFV and M3A1 CFV variants.  The o­nly difference between A0 and A1 was that the A1 has TOW II.  

I've o­nly a few minor textures to edit/tweak and some CPP editing to do.  Enjoy this pictures.

m2a1des1.sized.jpg

View Large

m2a1des2.sized.jpg

View Large

m2a1g1.sized.jpg

View Large

m2a1nat.sized.jpg

View Large

m2a1nat2.sized.jpg

View Large

Looks fantastic! If you dont mind me asking are those hand painted textures? Because they have that Marfy look about them smile_o.gif

Yes they are. I started texturing the Bradley right after doing Marfy's tutorials, so that would explain it.

Rudedog

*slight bump*

Any updates? Sorry, I just can't keep my pants up for this one smile_o.gif

*slight bump*

Any updates? Sorry, I just can't keep my pants up for this one smile_o.gif

I'm on Thanksgiving Vacation currently, but I'm currently working on the Winter version.  I post an update when I get back on Monday.

Hi guys, im almost ready with the new models first lod smile_o.gif

And i already made the inner parts too! not too high poly, but cool wink_o.gif

Sweet!!! That looks fantastic!!!

I can't wait to a good M2A2 in desert cammo to simulate Iraq invasion missions. You should get with RudeDog for help on the textures if you haven't already.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Sweet!!! That looks fantastic!!!

I can't wait to a good M2A2 in desert cammo to simulate Iraq invasion missions.  You should get with RudeDog for help on the textures if you haven't already.  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

wink_o.gif I hope you know that we are working togother since the start and he uses some things i made and i use some of his things ! biggrin_o.gif

And yes it will have rudedog's textures , maybe with some modifications ! the 1st lod is ready biggrin_o.gif

lol all u guys are in for a surprise next week  wink_o.gif

I would say "are you gonna FINALY release the T-55's"

But since this is the M2/3 Bradley thread, I cant help but wonder... rock.gif