Sign in to follow this  
DPS -CCCP-

Absolutely new mi-26 under constructions

Your very lucky DPS, did it cross your mind to take off in that helicopter? you know... so you could have the chance of implementing acurate representation of handling and stuff biggrin_o.gif . This is going to be a very big helo, cant wait for it, looks very nice so far smile_o.gif .

WWWWWWWOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MAMA!!!

This is crazy.

What cargo carrying options will we have? is the Halo able para drop items out the back? what Units will be supported for the cargo?

What cargo carrying options will we have? is the Halo able para drop items out the back? what Units will be supported for the cargo?

We work hard on possibility to carryng cargos, like cars, trucks and light's APC's in cargo space. And another version, that called "flying crane" can pick up larger cargos (remember famous photo, with mi-26 carryng up CH-47?smile_o.gif. Also we think about possibility of carryng big container with weapons\ammo or med.equipment, and of course possibility to paratroop this container:)

Amazing textures !!! Nice work guys !!!

I am looking forward for release !

fighter

smile_o.gif

nice, i checked the start of the thread thinkin it was a new one, and posts were like aug 2003! so thats a year in the making. its good to see mod teams keeping up their work like this, instead letting overdue projects go to the bins. thumbs up!

edit - awsome pilots/crew!

Wooohhooo .... hey the pictures look like real life pics to me ... awesome work !!!!

respect  smile_o.gif

Btw could you tell me the polycount of this beauty?

regards,

Charon

@ Aug. 31 2004,19:10)]Wooohhooo .... hey the pictures look like real life pics to me ... awesome work !!!!

respect  smile_o.gif

Btw could you tell me the polycount of this beauty?

regards,

Charon

Polycount is higher than standert OFP models:) This chopper is hight detailed... But it's normal, because it have number of properly worked LOD's. And I don't think that you will use more than 2-3 mi-26 on your missions. Was testing on GeForce 2 pro card, no lags...

Wow.... simply wow! wow_o.gif

I allways loved your MI-26 addon, nice to see this new version.

This is going to be one of the best ofp chopper addons ever!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

is THIS and THIS from OFP?? wow_o.gif it cant be!! wow_o.gif

look at the rotors.. theyr not only 1 "texture" as the standard OFP choppers..

plzz answer. is that really OFP pix or REAL pix ? wow_o.gif

plzz answer. is that really OFP pix or REAL pix ?  wow_o.gif

This is OFP. Screening on 1600x1200 and half\sized in Photoshop. Everon and Malden islands was used:)

look at the rotors..

Yeah, and the rotorblades are "hanging down" when rotor is not spinning and "up" when rotating.

Unbelieveable that this is good old OFP.

Can't wait for the release!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

That's probably the best copter around for OFP by looking the the textures and the model.  wow_o.gif

That's probably the best copter around for OFP by looking the the textures and the model.  wow_o.gif

Hawk one's still wins for me, mostly because of the animated ramp trough wich the chopper is enterable.... if this one had such a thing it would rock SO MUCH!!! biggrin_o.gif