Sign in to follow this  
sussmori

Invasion 1944 demo v1.2 + campaign

Damn no skytrain availble in this demo....  sad_o.gif it looks like the 82th Airborne squad needs to walk to the place

The C-47, Shermans and an AT Gun are coming in a addon patch shortly after the 1.2 release as we are still finishing off the testing and fixing bugs stage unclesam.gif

Is it a complete new download or such as a patch. Do i have to delete the al the old .pbo files of the older version of  invasion 1944 demo and replace with the new one. Please tell me  sad_o.gif

The installer will automatically update you to version 1.2, and i believe a tank crew for the Shermans is in the works as well.

The installer will automatically update you to version 1.2, and i believe a tank crew for the Shermans is in the works as well.

Thats very nice cant wait for it  blues.gif   biggrin_o.gif

So if we already have the previous I44 update we olny need the update from this newspost (top item) off ofp.at? Is this a genuine release on ofp.at, it just seems weird that the invasion44.com website hasn't been updated!

If you have the 1.0 demo you only need the update. We are looking for more mirrors before making a news post on the site. Come to the irc room for the most updated info.

V1.2 of Demo has been released. Check www.invasion44.com

I agree that it's hard. I'm having trouble finding out where I land in the first mission. After looking at a forest, some trees, and a road I thought I knew where I was, but I didn't find anyother soldiers at what i think was the meeting place.

Anyway, it seems really good smile_o.gif. I'll try to play some more later..

Doesn't seem like many knows it's been released. And most of the newssites havn't updated. Argh, d/l is so slow.

Cool...Downloading now  (7,88kb/Sek.  crazy_o.gif  not cool)

yea i got the same speed. and i downloaded that update version. For some reason i didn' work. So once ofp.info opflashpoint.org ofpec or some other website where i get a fairly good speed uploads it i will download the big version.

Question to the devlopers of I44; Does this installer add stuff to the registery? As i manually deleted the suff (cos' it didn't work) will the computer think that the files are still there?

You can just extract the files to a temp folder and copy them to your Flashpoint install. It lets you choose whether or not to include desktop/start menu shortcuts, so your registry won't matter if you install like that.

Really good stuff BTW! So happy that the LOD issue is at last gone!

Just played the Sniper mission and managed to steal the Halftrack and drove round picking off every single soldier within a few mile radius. smile_o.gif

Superb.

Arrgh, 69 % now...and if the files are corrupt i have to start OFP and Nuke some helpless civilians unclesam.gif

and if the files are corrupt i have to start OFP and Nuke some helpless civilians   unclesam.gif

If you give them AKs, you'll feel better about it. tounge_o.gif

19% done 2 hours 33 mins left  sad_o.gif

ah well its worth the wait

1% done at 3.1kb/s ---> (5 hours later) 98% done ----> 56k decides it wants to disconnect for no reason -----> (after another 5 hours) 100% Woo YaY -----> file is corrupt

I got cable and feel like i`m a 56k on that site pffff

I cant be bothered to download it regular from that crappy site and hoping it wont fails at 99% after 4 or 5 hours mad_o.gif