All of my arma reforger settings are bugged besides my graphics settings. for example all 3 field of view sliders in game are capped at 50%, my aim down sight focus intensity and my all my sensitivity settings go up to 5000% (all these settings should cap at 100%) on top of that the settings don't save they simply revert back when i close out. my knowledge with pcs is not too strong so im not sure how to diagnose this. if more info is needed I can go more in depth about what ive been experiencing through out this via screenshots, etc. Anyone who is familiar with this or can help fix. PLEASE REACH OUT!!!!

6 minutes ago, JumpOutJakk said:

Hope I posted this to the right place lol.

This is the troubleshooting section so i presume you're in the right place ;).

You can try to validate your game file to see if there's a corrupt file. (right click on your game in the library, select properties, then click on Installed File and press the "Verify integrity of game files" button).

If that doesn't work, remove your profile settings from the "My Games\ArmaReforger" folder and try again.

On 3/18/2024 at 1:52 PM, ozzbik said:

This is the troubleshooting section so i presume you're in the right place ;).

You can try to validate your game file to see if there's a corrupt file. (right click on your game in the library, select properties, then click on Installed File and press the "Verify integrity of game files" button).

If that doesn't work, remove your profile settings from the "My Games\ArmaReforger" folder and try again.

Thank you, this fixed it. Worked a treat!

• Like 1