Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Night cammo face?

Does anyone know of any good faces with black paint/night cammo on them?

This kind of thing:

image25.jpg

I tried looking for some camo faces but I didn't like most of them so i made my own:

bkface.jpg

The best thing to do would probably be to edit a face the way you want it in Photoshop.

with the CoC Divers that have a Black Face paint it explains it in the readme about using the black face on other units

Hmm i dont any soldier addon haves that but its not hard to make ( or just shearch 1 on the internet and voila ) il check for you if i can find 1 and give it to you smile_o.gif

I ended up making my own, not great, but good enough for me...

black_face.jpg

I'll also check out CoC divers, thanks Dark Knight.

P.S. I notice the thread has been moved - I've always wondered, do requests to find existing addons go in A&M:C or A&M:D?

Can any1 give me the jpg of a coloured man face for ofp?

Hey, my upcoming MOUT pack might possibly help u out, but i dotn plan to release it anytime soon, i've only got liek 5 working varients of the M16A4 working (aimpoints,acog,sd,bare,ld,lmg,lw) that means nothign 2 u but just think of A4's with lots of toys, the pack will end up consisting of various camo types even ones which were rejected, and guns, buildings and possibly a new island

Oh yea, Avonlady, i noticed that your in isreal, is there anyways you can take soem snap shots of some of the IDF's weapons? prob not, but just curious, i was just thinking of what kinda things some of the guys put on their toys

Oh yea, Avonlady, i noticed that your in isreal, is there anyways you can take soem snap shots of some of the IDF's weapons? prob not, but just curious, i was just thinking of what kinda things some of the guys put on their toys

Could you be more specific? Scopes? Straps?

Its not finished and not the best because i think the resolution of the texture is an bit to low rock.gif . And i thinks its a bit to light.

358 KB

High res face

Its not finished and not the best because i think the resolution of the texture is an bit to low rock.gif . And i thinks its a bit to light.

358 KB

High res face

LOL good thing your guns have bigger textures than that low-res crap. biggrin_o.gif

hmm, i think, that it is good faces pack. There aren't good ALL faces, but 50-60 % is very goog..and it is as .pbo file

fighter smile_o.gif

Is there a tutorial or anything about how to make a custom face pack into a pbo file?

I would very much like to compile my favourite custom faces into a pack so I can change them ingame...

Also, how would this effect multiplay - would people I'm playing with have to have the pbo installed as well?

Is there a tutorial or anything about how to make a custom face pack into a pbo file?

I would very much like to compile my favourite custom faces into a pack so I can change them ingame...

Also, how would this effect multiplay - would people I'm playing with have to have the pbo installed as well?

Yea a tut would be very nice, i also have verymuch custom faces, i always have to switch the face.jpg in the main directory... sad_o.gif

This is the kind of think I was trying to do: get this (a black man with mask on) faceblack.JPG from this facewhite.jpg , but as you can see my photoeditor skills suks, and the eyes of the black man are very pixellated (try ingame to believe me lol) can some1 help me and make it as good as the original one (the resolution and also having the face with all the components of the mask and no missing parts)

I don't now how 2 use this faces i cant choose them in the regulare face selecter?? how rock.gif

You are the man, I seriously appreciate this bro!

a perfect night camo constis of  a darkgreen 85% black and 15 %  mixed and whit black strings  \   \   over the nose and chins

tounge_o.gif

(yes im in the army recon)

only pic i got of a good night camo

Frandsen_TAG.jpg

for bigger Big Frandsen Tag