Sign in to follow this  
ran

Idea/request : kerberos panzer cop

usually , i'm not too much in fictionnal addons , but this one would rock

the Kerberos Panzer Cop is the unit pictured in the anime movie Jin-Roh , here are a few pics of the protective gear i'd like to see in-game :

j.jpg

img1000277791.jpeg

00.7.5p.JPG

00.7.5m.JPG

00.7.5i.JPG

00.7.5b.JPG

artoftoy_camspec2.gif

kaiyodo_jr_gkit.jpg

kaiyodo_jr_actionfigure.jpg

1 more pic

and again

Wow, it looks Nazish with that helmet.

Yes indeed, it looks like a futuristic nazi-trooper.

if that's just for the helmet , then , it would look as badass with a modern kevlar helmet

edit , infact , i'd like something in that taste (body armor and all) but with more modern equipements and maybe a modern camo

Looks like a Future Nazi with a WWII Mg42

"Uber Soldat" ?

it has to do with the Jin Roh storyline , in an alternative past , the Japanese fought against the germans and lost , since then , a dictatorship has been set in Japan by the Nazis , the Kerberos Panzer Cop is a counter intel , some kind of gestapo , the anime movie is about the changes in the mind of a Kerberos members who takes conscience of what he is doing and starts to get away from the system , pretty nice anime movie

and , by the way , the story takes place in the 50's/60's

Panzercops/Hellhounds were released for CS i saw them a while ago, maybe its possible to convert them.

Good job ran, you broke it's bandwidth and we can't download the CS models to convert them :P

Good job ran, you broke it's bandwidth and we can't download the CS models to convert them :P

thx , hehehe tounge_o.gif

but from the pics i've seen , the CS skins don't look that good

then take the model and reskin it, no big deal

i think the model should be redone to fit OFP better

CS weapon imports are OK but need a lot of work but CS player skins import seems pretty limited because of the low polycount of these models

and i'm sure we have some pretty talented people out there who have some time to waste tounge_o.gif

Well that was a idea if someone wants to have them in OFP and he wants that fast...

Sure there is also the possibilty to make it from scratch but that will take many more hours and there are not many ppl here that dont have already too many projects atm.

Quote[/b] ]usually , i'm not too much in fictionnal addons , but this one would rock

the Kerberos Panzer Cop is the unit pictured in the anime movie Jin-Roh , here are a few pics of the protective gear i'd like to see in-game

Hey,they need air support wink_o.gif

POSEMchopperA.jpg

POSEMchopperB.jpg

smile_o.gif Addon maker,it's possible to make this type of chopper?

(a great site about Jin Roh http://dan42.com/jinroh/ )  

Hm is there a DVD of Jin-Roh ? i seem to have missed that anime , and i am a big fan of Japanese Anime

wink_o.gif

Ran, I never thought I'd say this but you are 100% right. That thing is so cool, I saw an ad for the action figure in a Dragon/DML catalog. Shame is costs like 60 bucks though...

Anyone have a pic of the CS skins?

Also, having this unit in splinter camouflage would be pretty cool too.

Man evertime I seen it I want it.But I dont have enough material to work with.If I could just find a layout of the whole dern figure I would be set.

This Panzercops units dont use any cammo  smile_o.gif

pg_camogreen01.jpg

dont ask me why they painted this version green...

Download:

http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/jinroh/cs_skins.html

For info on Panzer Cops

http://dan42.com/jinroh/

costume.moviehelmet.jpg

It looks like the Imperial pilot in star wars biggrin_o.gif

since it looks like german units, it might be able to be use as fiction ww2 german secret weapon smile_o.gif

Maybe they used a imperial pilot helmet to make this panzercops mask, on the pic it looks pretty different from the helmets you see in the mangas or movie.

That masks reminds me of the Game Return To Castle Wölfstein where you have those über stoldaten that looks real high tech but haves poor weapons tounge_o.gif