Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Mi-2 pack released

i missed these things when they first came out... while i was celebrating the 4th... cuz america bust's some serious headz.. u can call us official ass kickers.. but anyway the choppers look great, finally the fia has an official chopper.. cant way to tear those outta the sky with small arms fire.. an mi17's are just 2 big for smaller insertions.. thanx.. good job.

i missed these things when they first came out... while i was celebrating the 4th... cuz america bust's some serious headz.. u can call us official ass kickers

rock.gif

Eh?

ome thing is on the resistance version y is the door gunner primary fro the cannon and the swagger missiles i think this should be the pilot and give the gunner only the door gun smile_o.gif

P.S. i m druck happy 4th of july weekend tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

pss heyblackdog is that george w bush in your avatar?

yes, it's george. smile_o.gif

noticed another bug, when you are flying forward really fast with a flag... it blows the wrong way! same when you go backwards. you need to reverse the flag proxy smile_o.gif

Hmm, I just noticed something. With the East Mi-2 US, when you're the pilot, and you cycle through weapons, it only shows the PK, and the NS-23 cannon. But when you're the gunner, it shows those 2 plus the AT-3 Sagger, which is on the Resistance Mi-2. On the outside though, it doesn't show any AT-3s, and when you fire them they just come out of nowhere. They alternate between firing from the top of the fuselage, and the left rail that holds the NS-23. Does anyone else get this?

mi2sunset1.jpg

mi2sunset2.jpg

mi2sunset3.jpg

mi2sunset4.jpg

If you PM me with the size you want it in (with your email), I can send you a full sized (around 1mb) 1280x1024 wallpaper sized pic...

I think they're just in one installer, not in seperate downloads.

I dont think so since thats what the readme from the download on the russian site tells me and in OFP Im also just able to insert the URN version.

So back to my question again, where can I download the full pack smile_o.gif

I downloaded it form flashpoint.ru. Don't search in odwnloads, go down the page. I searched in downloads firt aswell, and the same thing was what i was thinking.

the_unknown_one

Got it,

Thanks for the help!

you're welcome. The Mi-2's are very nice, but how do you attach a flag to them?

the_unknown_one

In CTF MP lol

Thanx to everyone to sweets reply:)

2 edc: no, we hasn't bug like this...

2 blackdog: wow! What a great screenshots! You really cool photographer:)

Thank's DPS - did you see the bug I mentioned about the flag flying the wrong direction when you go forwards or backwards?

And the way I attached the flag to them was I put a flag in my map with myself (single player), then I did this in it's init field:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this setFlagTexture "guba_vlajka.pac"; this setFlagSide EAST; this setFlagOwner player

Easy as that smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]2 edc: no, we hasn't bug like this...

It's weird, it usually doesn't happen, but occasionally it does. Maybe, it could be another addon that's messing it up. Just so nobody thinks I'm going crazy, here's a screeny

mi2missiles.JPG

I played around with the mi-2 police today, and suddenly i had 4 sagger missiles with it. No idea how that could happen...

I played around with the mi-2 police today, and suddenly i had 4 sagger missiles with it. No idea how that could happen...

Same here, was doing the same thing...

This pack is great. So many new little touches in this new version, like the pilot moving his hand to the overhead panel. Spot on!

Oh, and have you noticed the rear suspension? smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

mi2_01.jpg

I had the same problem Edc, I magically had 4 sagger missiles. I was playing the sp missions that came with the pack, and I didn't like the idea of killing quote and I do quote "Imperialist Americans" so instead I murdered everyone in the resistance camp for acting like Iraqi terrorists. smile_o.gif

PS Blackdog: I have been trying to figure out how to make a person have a flag in single player for so long! Thanks for the init code. wink_o.gif

Heh, you have 666 posts now:)

Whrere you have saggers? Only on US and Policie versions or on others? I think this problem is only on english (or other non-russian) version of Flashpoint, because most of our testers have russian version, and that's all alright!

BTW, the original campaigns (cwc, rh, res) is fully anti-russians. So don't turn this topic in politics.

It only happened once for me, thus you simply might not have encountered the bug yet. Most of the time the choppers are unarmed. The sudden appearance of the missiles on the police chopper probably is triggered by some event.

Great addon, the textures look almost photorealistic! smile_o.gif

Now I´d like an Mi-8 pack... wink_o.gif