Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Mi-2 pack released

The long awaited Mi-2 pack is here! 4.5MB...

Go to http://www.flashpoint.ru and scroll down to find the link.

vert2.jpg

PS: if one of the developers of this pack posts before me, delete my thread smile_o.gif

You should rename yourself "newsbot" I cant wait to play this. Downloading now

You should rename yourself "newsbot"   I cant wait to play this. Downloading now

AKM74 actually told me about it. biggrin_o.gif

Game up @ 66.167.118.156

Requires Trinity 1.2 (search Trinity 1.2 @ ofp.info under "news")

good game blackdog lol smile_o.gif

sorry about that guys. maybe cool carlos or hellfish could host. i'm going to see whats wrong with my computer sad_o.gif

Just WOW!

Just THANK YOU so much!

They are beautiful.

MI2s.jpg

That "active gear suspension system" makes the chopper look soooooooo real!!!!!

MfG Lee smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

These addons are brilliant!! The new pilots with headsets look good, the active suspension is very realistic and as for the pilot animations at startup and shutdown they are superb. Well done guys I look forward to seeing more of your work!

I thought this from the readme, (some of us do actually read it!! tounge_o.gif ) was very clever, made me laugh!

Quote[/b] ]Army's Aviation test-pilots of "Nasha Armiya [CCCP]" that were testing this helicopter and many of which sacrificed their lives in the process. smile_o.gif

Very nice work, now we finally have mounted mg on east chopper. Offtopic: Major Gripe please change that damn picture under your name, it´s giving me epileptic seizures biggrin_o.gif

Sweet, been waiting for this to come out for ages. Its finally here!! biggrin_o.gif

One great chopper pack, thanks Nasha Armiya smile_o.gif

Very nice work, guys! Thumps up!

The only real problem I have with the choppers is that extra aircooler "feature", which - in my opinion - is absolutely unneccessary as it adds an extra line to the action menue which is not needed.

For any future release, I'd suggest to maybe include a Soviet version with just the PK and w/o the mounted forward firing autocannons. Another thing that would be great is to make the police versions a little more like the previously released nogovan police one, where there was a gunner slot for using binoculars and custom megaphone sounds that can be played via the actionmenu.

Still, the mi-2 pack remains a top-notch addon, which simply is a must download. smile_o.gif

Very nice work, guys! Thumps up!

The only real problem I have with the choppers is that extra aircooler "feature", which - in my opinion - is absolutely unneccessary as it adds an extra line to the action menue which is not needed.

For any future release, I'd suggest to maybe include a Soviet version with just the PK and w/o the mounted forward firing autocannons. Another thing that would be great is to make the police versions a little more like the previously released nogovan police one, where there was a gunner slot for using binoculars and custom megaphone sounds that can be played via the actionmenu.

Still, the mi-2 pack remains a top-notch addon, which simply is a must download.  smile_o.gif

you can use removeweapon to remove it smile_o.gif

This pack is amazing!  Everything from the pilot flipping switches when starting the engine, to the wheel struts bending when you land, to the crash models that automatically appear, makes this, one of the most well done addons ever smile_o.gif  Great job! smile_o.gif

Sure, but it's not the same. For example I hate to use a Mi17 in a mission without the missiles or with less missiles, while the racks are still visible on the sides. I'd simply like to have the proper visuals to the proper armarment. Call it a principle thingie, if you want to. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Still, the mi-2 pack remains a top-notch addon, which simply is a must download.

you took the words right out of my mouth.

This pack is superb. Thank you, Our Weapons!

Luv it! Great job guys!

Wow, I am speachless. Very nice addon! Everything from the aircooler to the tail is perfect! The demo missions are top notch aswell! Couldn't be better!

Although as someone said earlier it would be cool if the Nogova P.D one had a "gunner" wich looked out a window with his binoculars, and of course the speaker feature. But this chopper pack is a must have! Thank you so much for this great pack!

This pack is amazing!  Everything from the pilot flipping switches when starting the engine, to the wheel struts bending when you land, to the crash models that automatically appear, makes this, one of the most well done addons ever smile_o.gif  Great job! smile_o.gif

I agree with you the same very good addon wow_o.gif Need i to say more.. smile_o.gif

It downs real smooth! wink_o.gif wauw!

sad_o.gifmad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Damnit! I WANT MY PEEECEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Look awesome only wish I was at home to play with em sad_o.gif