Sign in to follow this  
Goodspeed

Gaz-24

Any news? If there is a delay, I guess the majority would at appreciate a short note at least. I really want to drive this baby around, soon'ish. smile_o.gif

Can't read Russian, still good news that the addon is progressing. biggrin_o.gif

Keep it comin'

Work in progress guys ;)

Civil, taxi, soviet police and government versions already done.

Now, at your desire, MOHAX is working on Nogova police version.

cool to hear this goodspeed, well i know it may sound just eyecandy but a gaz-24 nogova police car, would make sense coming along with the mi-2...

Now, at your desire, MOHAX is working on Nogova police version.

Hats off! That's very kind! The community will appreciate this for sure! smile_o.gif

yay! Soviet police. smile_o.gif

Is it possible to make some Soviet police officers? just a new texture on the Nogova police unit would be fine. biggrin_o.gif

$33ker @ Aug. 02 2003,02:55)]yay! Soviet police. smile_o.gif

Is it possible to make some Soviet police officers? just a new texture on the Nogova police unit would be fine. biggrin_o.gif

Didn't some come with the Mi-2 pack?

huh? I've heard about the pilot... but a Soviet cop is new to me. does someone have pictures? smile_o.gif

$33ker @ Aug. 02 2003,11:32)]huh? I've heard about the pilot... but a Soviet cop is new to me. does someone have pictures? smile_o.gif

Police1.jpg

Police officer on Left, Police Pilot on right smile_o.gif

LOL blackdog, this doeasn't look like an overall. biggrin_o.gif

Looks very good so far but not very detailed. maybe you could give them a jacket?

Russian

Image10%20copy.jpg

Soviet

uni11.jpg

and their trousers should have red stripes on the side. can't see them on the picture.

Who me? Those came with Nashe Orujie's Mi-2 pack. You would have to go to them to see if they would alter it.

I know it's their work. But The Gaz-24 pack could have it's own units. Better than those in the MI-2 pack. wink_o.gif

Yes, they should. And the police should have those nice pretty assault rifles too. smile_o.gif

$33ker @ Aug. 03 2003,18:56)]that pic isn't working. What the hell is an AK77 anyways? crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

KALASHNIKOV AK77 "SUPERGUN"

KALAK77.JPG(only pic i could find ghostface.gif )

$33ker @ Aug. 03 2003,03:34)]LOL blackdog, this doeasn't look like an overall. biggrin_o.gif

Looks very good so far but not very detailed. maybe you could give them a jacket?

Russian

Image10%20copy.jpg

Soviet

uni11.jpg

and their trousers should have red stripes on the side. can't see them on the picture.

I reckon the Nogova policemen look similar enough to use them as Soviet policemen wink_o.gif

*big bump*

Any updates, please tell me there are updates smile_o.gif