Sign in to follow this  
FatWombat

Pacific front mod

It's look very impressive thx to EA , the whole stuff is from Moh: Rising Sun . So why the author didn't write this ??

Yes, looks like graphics taken from another game.

Are they all JPG textures? Whoa! I'll have to by a Pentium VII! crazy_o.gif

Crap! I was already jumping on the walls and roaring like wild guinea big on drugs. smile_o.gif

Its from another game? Thats bad news but even if they have those new anims in OFP I think that the mod is going to be good.

I have spent a very long time looking at the screen shots and I can conclude that most or all are real. However new animations have been made including new movement animations! Transparent water has been created (this is easly possibul) and new sky textures (high res), but it IS OFP and if as I belive the screenshots have not been edited than they have some very advanced techniques and are better than I1944.

Quote[/b] ](...)roaring like wild guinea big on drugs(...)

I didn't know wild guine pig can actually roar... biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Yeah, thay look great apart from the sky and ground. IMHO they're terribly oversaturated... They'll change this, I hope.

It'd be cool to see some new movement anims in OFP.

* Looking at these screenshots again... *

The new tall grass seems to be a VERY cool feature. I wonder why nobody made something similar for some islands before.

Also, I wonder how big is the performance loss effect.  rock.gif

This guys are very good..They have done a hell of a job...I love they`re work the skys look incredible allthough a litle bit over saturated I agree but look at this picture

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/ss4b.jpg

this impressed me very much...And they`re new faces are looking very good..It`s nice that they have new animation

The vegetation looks very good also...All in all this is a mod that I will wait for as long as it takes and I`m sure I am going to love it..

Oops. QuickSand we do understand you. biggrin_o.gif No need to post the same message 2 times tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

More I look at the pictures more exited I get.

I can already picture in my mind how me and other americans sit in a foxhole as sun burns hot. Suddenly I can hear faint footsteps from tall grass in front of the foxhole.

I fire my M1 in the grass and hear terrifying warcry. Dozens of japanese rise from the grass and start to run towards my position screaming "BANZAI!". biggrin_o.gif

Its going to be great!

I still have real trouble believing thats flashpoint.....

why havent any other mod makers achieved this kind of level?

because it's unplayable on slower computers? tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Great job! I hope I don't need to by a new PC when it comes out... sad_o.gif

Guest BratZ

Oops we need to clear something up. This topic says Pacific Front Mod which is the name of my mod.

http://bratty.freehomepage.com

These guys call their mod Operation Pacific Front.Nice catchy name . Big difference tho.I thought this topic was about mine.

The pics are for sure Battlefield 1942 , and I'm not sure about what game they are making mods for.The Zero pics do look like an imported Zero but the screenshots appear to be in O2 and in OFP.But whats with the 2002 screenshot date?

I don't expect to see any mods released from this group.

I see no evidence that the mods were made by them.

ON the team list however the Desertfox nick sounds famailiar.

Guest BratZ

They are not, have you played BF1942?

Yeah, first thought this was indeed some other game, but it looks kinda real indeed. Some things really look good, but I'm affraid it looses the Flashpoint atmosphere. You might as well play BF1942 or MOHAA, since that's what it looks like.

Would be really cool if new graphics and anims don't effect the true "flashpoint-touche", but I'm affraid it does.

They are not, have you played BF1942?

so your saying that this is BF1952 and not OFP.

so your saying that this is BF1942 and not OFP.

It's both. BF1942 graphics in OFP.

I strongly beleive that they are all early versions of battlefield 1942.

looks more like mohaa to me, look at that beach screenshot the way they run resembles the omaha beach level in mohaa. Also the way they aim their weapons.

no i was asking bratz, anywya if its true and they have used otehr content i prolly wont d/l it, but i like what they did to the water the anims and also the height difference between japanese and US soldiers.

also it is OFP lake a look at this picture here

clickey

you can tell with the model of the body