Sign in to follow this  
as-33

Resitance: last mission

What's the last Resistance mission supposed to be? I start from the house, prepared for the worst, but I only have to kill a few speznaz until I get to the airport. When I arrive there everyone is dead and some guy in a T55 is patroling around, finishing off the last BMP. I take a RPG from one of the dead russians, kill the planes (the T55 doesn't want to do it), and that's it.

Then there's the outro. When I destroyed the planes there wasn't a single enemy as far as I could see (at least no one alive), but Guba still manages to teleports his tanks behind me somehow (cheater!!!!11)... _this_ is what makes this game annoying sometimes.

[PS: sorry for typo in subject]

Maybe the enterprise crew beamed down T 80. Anyway for me the first tank crew always died and Geromino went to save it. I had a few enemy tanks at the airport. tounge.gif

I had a few infantry at airport to kill and 2 groups of spetznas (one near house you start at, and one in middle of desert near hill)

I never actually played that mission. I reached it, but put it off because I was expecting it to be really difficult, but then my computer went funny so I rebooted....I might go and play it again sometime.

This Contains a spoiler so dont read it when you havent completed ofp Res:

Its the part when Victor Troska ís shooted dead right?

Well let me say: He is not dead and if you read along here in the forums you see wy tounge_o.gif

Well I played it on 1.75 and it wasent a joke I had to kill the spetnaz's when you don't know where they are coming from. It is funny to se the death Black op on the way to the airport.

there I had to kill several squads of russians and have to take cover from the T80 the resistanse trops that helps you got almost just slaughted.

But maby you took on a sight seeing on malden and waited until the US troops destroyed the Russians. biggrin_o.gif

STGN

have u ever played red alert!

the russians built a secret weapon

A TELEPORTER!

so that should answer ur mission question

i agree the last resistance mission was way to easy

unlike the last mission of original ofp

i reckon the hardest campaign would be the red hammer campaign, never got to finish that

had so much missions and i got bored

have u ever played red alert!

the russians built a secret weapon

A TELEPORTER!

so that should answer ur mission question

i agree the last resistance mission was way to easy

unlike the last mission of original ofp

i reckon the hardest campaign would be the red hammer campaign, never got to finish that

had so much missions and i got bored

(it's chronoshift,and the allies had it actually tounge_o.gif )

the last resistance mission didn't make sense at all imho either,I blew up the planes from the hill,and then i'm teleported down the hill with tanks after me,right rock.gif

Whenever something strange like that happens just remember this:

"A Wizard did it" tounge_o.gif

I ran away from the Spetz Natz looking for me at the house. But at the beginning of the mission, during the briefing I took an RPG. So I went there, to the airport, and some dunes before arriving, I happen to spot left an officer and another soldier. I had the luck to spot 'em before they did me. I killed. Then walked to the airport and killed at distance with my sniper rifle. Then came near the buildings and kept killing. Shot the planes from inside the hangars and thats it.

So, Vic is not dead? How do you know??

Quote[/b] ](it's chronoshift,and the allies had it actually )

Maybe Victor got saved being the Allies used the chronoshift on Viki and saved him rock.gifrock.gifrock.gif

Well, I just completed Res today for the first time and I really liked the last mission - it was one of my faves. For a start I wasn't lumbered by a squad, running around like fairies, getting shot and talking drivel. I didn't need a tank with a driver who could profitably take navigation lessons from Stevie Wonder, and it was a nice ending mission to unwind a bit after the previous two which were much more hardcore.

I did it by driving to the coast and following the beach North, much in the same way that I managed the other airport one. By the time I reached the runway a friendly T55 had pitched up and was busily murdering all the enemy troops so I just plinked a few with my M21 and then RPG'd the Frogfoots from there. Oh, apart from two enemy troops who, rather weirdly, ran towards me Hell for leather, straight past me, down the hill and charged off down the beach!

And I really liked the ending movie. I thought it was a suitably sombre and downbeat ending rather than a `yeehaw, the Rooskies are dead, ain't war just the most glorious damned thing?' kind of ending. Rather upsetting to see Victor get neutronised, unlike most video-game characters he actually had a bit of depth to him. Despite his somewhat stalker tendencies (`What if Guba finds out about Liz?' Finds out what? That you offered to pick up something from the shops for her once? And that she said no???).

(`What if Guba finds out about Liz?'  Finds out what?  That you offered to pick up something from the shops for her once?  And that she said no???).

Now that's good. Damn those pesky KGB super spies. Can't anyone shop for a girl anymore?

Quote[/b] ]Rather upsetting to see Victor get neutronised

Nah, due to the wonderful OFP engine he was flung over the ocean and crashed through the roof of Guba's home tounge_o.gif . Made quite a mess wow_o.gifghostface.gif ...