Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 demo

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 28 April 2003,09:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. Need an American flag with 48 stars. smile.gif In fact, someone should produce a WWII Allies/Axis flag pack.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, whadaya know! Subfaction just produced a WWII flag pack. And the US flag indeed has 48 stars! Great minds............................. biggrin.gif

Small download from OFP CZ:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/download/Subfactions_WW2_FlagPack_V1.zip

Winters has got an earlier version of my flags, check the proper release for all 19 of the finished flags....

WW2 FLAG PACK V1.0

By Subfaction

--------------------------------------

Here's 19 flags from the time of WW2 all in jpg format ready for use by in the editor by mission makers.

Most of the flags that I have seen done for Operation Flashpoint are over saturated and far too clean to look right in the game, so I decided to make my own...

For the beginners, stick the jpg in the mission’s directory, create an empty flag object in the editor and put the following into the unit’s init field:

this setflagtexture "name of flag"

e.g.

this setflagtexture "brit.jpg"

enjoy

Thanks to ofp.gamezone.cz for the file mirror:

Subfaction…

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (punishment @ 28 April 2003,17:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">erm i have not been reading all the other posts but how do you use the tripod?

i did dload the res version so why can i not use it.<span id='postcolor'>

the question still stands!

By the way what ever happened to the soldier having a fag on "a long journey" now where are the scripts?

Can anyone here actauly confirm that they used a tripod?

answer me this time or i bust your balls! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (punishment @ 29 April 2003,21:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">answer me this time or i bust your .............<span id='postcolor'>

/avon laughs in the face of danger

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (subfaction @ 29 April 2003,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Winters has got an earlier version of my flags, check the proper release for all 19 of the finished flags....

WW2 FLAG PACK V1.0

By Subfaction

--------------------------------------

Here's 19 flags from the time of WW2 all in jpg format ready for use by in the editor by mission makers.

Most of the flags that I have seen done for Operation Flashpoint are over saturated and far too clean to look right in the game, so I decided to make my own...

For the beginners, stick the jpg in the mission’s directory, create an empty flag object in the editor and put the following into the unit’s init field:

this setflagtexture "name of flag"

e.g.

this setflagtexture "brit.jpg"

enjoy

Thanks to ofp.gamezone.cz for the file mirror:

Subfaction…<span id='postcolor'>

I will remove the link for the old pack i was hosting for you.

i'll get you one day mark my words

well only avon is safe from the voilence to come!

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ 29 April 2003,10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (punishment @ 28 April 2003,18:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@gollum: yes i get the blue gys at long range to<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, it´s the same LOD textures for everyone, except if they have their vis settings so high that they don´t use any LODs wow.gif

Man, this is really starting to bug me! sad.gif

SFG, help us, please! confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

what kind of specs do you need to not have the prob also how do you get a 1600 resolution///

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (punishment @ 29 April 2003,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can anyone here actauly confirm that they used a tripod?

answer me this time or i bust your balls! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes I have used them. Scripts are in mission named SiegePrizzi, you can get it from here.

And here's how to use the scripts:

1. Copy the scripts to your mission folder

2. Give name to both gunner and asst. gunner, for example 30calgunner and 30calasst

3. Create two triggers. Into first trigger's condition line put alive 30calgunner and to activation line [30calgunner] exec "deploy_30calUnit.sqs"

4. And to second trigger put alive 30calasst to condition line and [30calasst] exec "deploy_30calTripodUnit.sqs" to activation line

This how it works for me (tested in multiplayer also).

And if you want to use MG-42, just use mg42 in triggers rather than 30cal, example: [mg42gunner] exec "deploy_mg42Unit.sqs"

if you are the leader you can make the mger and assmger to deploy tripod in the action menu. I have yet to be able to do it myself

I've got a few little bugs that others don't seem to have. I downloaded the ZIPed Addons from OFP.at.

Here is what I mean:

Missing textures on the MG of the German half-track:

Inv44_2.jpg

Wrong Normal orientation inside the Tiger tank:

Inv44_1.jpg

Missing P3D files:

Inv44_3.jpg

Is there a fixed version somewhere? Also please excuse if these errors have been reported already. I did not read through the whole 16 pages of this topic.

PSC

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PSC @ 30 April 2003,13:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've got a few little bugs that others don't seem to have.<span id='postcolor'>

My Tiger.PBO file is 3,160KB, dated 4/25, 10wow.gif4PM. Is your the same?

did you remove the Mini demo before installing? your supposed too. confused.gif

I have the Tiger problem also, I'm sure all have it, Tiger was just an extra that was a bit rushed (well quite a lot actually). Though I don't have any other of those bugs you posted.

FYI,

It's not *desert* camo, it's called DunkleGelb and ALL wehrmacht vehicles started using it as the primary base color in 1943, The tigers are a tad too bright, the shade needs to be darker, and the whole texture needs *dirtying* up, otherwise that's no big deal.

Minor niggle,

I44, the markings on your tiger make it from sPzAbt 501 which operated in Tunisia 1942-43, AFAIK none of those tigers left Tunis and the unit was reconstituted and sent to the Russian front about the time we landed in Sicily.

sPzAbt 506 and 508 operated in Italy, 506 used black numbers with white border, 508 used black numbers with no border.

smile.gif

Man these new models and weapons looks a lot better than the old ones.

But one thing LOWER THE RECOIL OF THE WEAPONS!

when you shot with the stg44 you will look up to the sky!

And that island? Why didn't you just use malden? Adds a extra of 4mb to the download.

For the rest splendid work.

thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gif

didn't the germans use a different color in Africa than they did in Europe? Also, I'm assuming that the kubelwagen/Opel Blitz/tiger should all have the same basic shade of dark yellow.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 30 April 2003,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My Tiger.PBO file is 3,160KB, dated 4/25, 10wow.gif4PM. Is your the same?<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. 3,160KB. And 25.04. as well.

Regards, PSC

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cpl_BOB @ 30 April 2003,13:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">did you remove the Mini demo before installing? your supposed too. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I did not have the mini demo at all...

PSC smile.gif

Actually my sources are Bruce Culver's panzer colors and Thomas Jentz Panzertruppen Vol I. smile.gif

Afaik Pfc Mike, there was an early brown shade used initially in Tunis, but was replaced as impractical, since the overall effect was simliar when using Dunklegelb oversprayed with a wavy Red Ocher pattern <most of 501's tanks were to use this later> the Italian theatre used wavy green in place of red

<look at the Sdkfz.251 in the demo> while in France they often combined both.

<avon, I have been painting WWII microarmor miniatures Commercially for nearly 15 years, this kind of research comes with the territory, and I already have the library> biggrin.gif

Hey guys, what are the weapon/ammo codes for I44?

Second, is there a way to implement an I44 icon? I am using the -mod technique on Avon's website and would like an easy way to tell which exeecutable is which without reading.

Third, is there any way to put a sniper in a building and have them stand up while shooting?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ 01 May 2003,04:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey guys, what are the weapon/ammo codes for I44?

---

http://invasion1944.operation-flashpoint.de/yabbse....did=113

Second, is there a way to implement an I44 icon? I am using the -mod technique on Avon's website and would like an easy way to tell which exeecutable is which without reading.

www.brennt.com/invasion1944.ico

Third, is there any way to put a sniper in a building and have them stand up while shooting?

unitname setunitpos "UP"<span id='postcolor'>

There ya go!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ 01 May 2003,04:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ 01 May 2003,04:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey guys, what are the weapon/ammo codes for I44?<span id='postcolor'>

---

http://invasion1944.operation-flashpoint.de/yabbse....did=113

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ 01 May 2003,04:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

www.brennt.com/invasion1944.ico

unitname setunitpos "UP"<span id='postcolor'>

There ya go!<span id='postcolor'>

erm... you mean this?

Yah i put the info in his quote tounge.gif