Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

Ok, I have the Nickname, and I have a Couple of The man's names, im not sure which one is right, or even how to put it in. But i do know the password.

HELP!

PM me

-Crew

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (crewcutkid @ April 03 2003,06:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you noticed that that damn teapot pops up in most pictures???

-Crew<span id='postcolor'>

which teapot? wow.gif

This little white one! Look around in the pics in the office. Its usually on a table or something like that.

-Crew

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (crewcutkid @ April 03 2003,15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This little white one! Look around in the pics in the office. Its usually on a table or something like that.

-Crew<span id='postcolor'>

i only noticed it once... have to look again. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 02 2003,23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I was a little boy, I always wanted to become the password.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sadist tounge.gif

This is strange... today i decide to click in some obvious place and suddenly the login and password window appears......

Oh shit.... you have to click milimetrically exactly in the right place...

lol...

By the way.. i FOUND IT!!!!!!!

The password and login is very very easy...that´s obvious....

Thanks BI, the site is great. smile.gif

I'm just glad I didn't see this until now. I had to read most of the thread before I was able to figure out/remember the password. But everyone should be able to get in if they read everything.

Hilarious pictures! biggrin.gif

I found the man with the suitecase my first try!But sadly I don't know the username and password. sad.gif

On this pics, I see Sig Sg550 gun (Fas90 - Swiss Army gun) but I don't find this gun in OFP ! why ? BIS ! add-on this gun please ! smile.gif

Vladimir

There is actually a cutscene where it tells you his nickname in the origonal campaign.

Its just before you get your squad... look at that cutscene and you will get all the answers you want.

Thats the only time in either campaign where ive heard his nickname mentioned.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ April 06 2003,03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I found the man with the suitecase my first try!But sadly I don't know the username and password. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you don't know the User Name, you don't deserve to get in. biggrin.gif

If you don't know the nickname, search The FAQ for "fun site" for a hint where to find it. smile.gif

Oh, I thought it was in Resistance.  crazy.gif

I don't have Resistance, but I do have the standard Operation Flashpoint.Now I remember.  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ April 07 2003,01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh, I thought it was in Resistance.  crazy.gif

I don't have Resistance, but I do have the standard Operation Flashpoint.Now I remember.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

that's all you need to get the name and password. smile.gif

Hey, can someone pm me the location of the briefcase? I searched for a bloody long time last week, eventually gave up :S...I know the name and password, i just suck at finding stuff..

GOT IT, hurray! thanks to my main man __ for the help tounge.gif.

hehe, don't know what will happen if i mention names.

notify.gif

Yes!!!  I found the briefcase under 30 seconds..no problem with the name and pass either, BUT, problem was, how to put in the name and pass.  The guy has 3 names!  It's so confusing, but I got it at last with a little help from Viperlb9 biggrin.gif

thumbs-up.gif

-iCe-

somebody pm the location of the briefcase. Been through both sites many times and it is really frustrating me.

COLINMAN

Took me a while, but I got in. Nice.

I like the ETPHONEHOME. I guess we can have aliens in OFP.

confused.gif

Hmm, not as cool as I expected it to be from what people who already found it said.  MeH, it's still a cool site smile.gif

Anyone need help PM me. thumbs-up.gif

-iCe-

DAMN..... I am a real OFP fan...buy'd the game second day after release....

I know the name of the general, and his nickname....I have found the briefcase, pressed on it.. I wrote his name as the username, his nickname as password....but it still not work....why not?.. crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DiabloTerror @ April 11 2003,10:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know the name of the general, and his nickname....I have found the briefcase, pressed on it.. I wrote his name as the username, his nickname as password....but it still not work....why not?.. crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know what you did wrong but you can search The FAQ for "fun site" and see if the hints and tips there help.