Sign in to follow this  
Othin

Freedom fries 2

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And pretzels are from the border of France and Italy.

<span id='postcolor'>

You are really ignorant. Have you ever checked historical maps of europe ? Do you know where the bajuwares were travelling, fighting and living in the early years of our time ?

Apparently not. You will be surprised that the Bajuwares lived in nowadays Italy. But again I can understand your neglection towards history as you have a real short one in the US.

There are indeed developements prior to the US. Maybe you want to check them out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Mar. 19 2003,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There are indeed developements prior to the US.<span id='postcolor'>

No, there`s a website which tells the opposite! Stop lying, Balschoiw! mad.gif

I just figured out another target for the USA. The Vatican State! The pope is against the war in Iraq -> according to the leading US logic he`s against the USA and a supporter of Al Quaida. And it could also be that the Vatican state has WMDs hidden under it`s surface. In addition to all that comes that the Vatican State is very tiny and is only guarded by the Swiss Guard. Shouldn`t be a match for 3000+ smart missiles and bombs. And if the pope doesn`t want to go to exile the GIs can invade nonetheless. Isn`t it great!! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Mar. 19 2003,17:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You said it, not me.<span id='postcolor'>

You are hopeless! Does "pretty much confined to america" means you can't find it at all any other place?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who cares how close they are to Germany. The website doesn't even mention Germany. Aside from that, if you were on the border of France and Italy you wouldn't be bordering Germany.

<span id='postcolor'>

I said it before - I don't give a fuck about your website. Guess which language is most common on the border between Italy, Switzerland and Austria. Guess which country borders to Italy and Switzerland. Do you believe the swiss, the austrians and many of the northern italians had a referendum on national languages?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not really. Tex-mex is food from the border of Texas and Mexico. <span id='postcolor'>

My guess is that US commercial companies capitalize on mexican food fashion.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">American pizza is derived from Italian pizza, but it's still American. <span id='postcolor'>

It's origins may be from Italy - but by God the american pizza is a pathetic cousin.

Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french - Pretzel is not french....................................................................................

.............because I care to use my head instead of swallowing the contents of US website's creative myth.

I can't believe you guys are actually argueing about... PRETZELS!!!!

Dear god, i need a drink... fast...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Mar. 19 2003,18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't believe you guys are actually argueing about... PRETZELS!!!!

Dear god, i need a drink... fast...<span id='postcolor'>

I've been laughing at this thread for a while now. biggrin.gif

A drink is a good idea. Time to say hello to the whiskey bottle. tounge.gif

It could be worse... sad.gif

They could say beer is a US invention. I`m sure I`ve seen a website relating to that somewhere... mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Mar. 19 2003,22:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You are really ignorant.<span id='postcolor'>

PERSONAL ATTACK!! FLAMING!! PR! PR! PR! crazy.gif

I don't ever want to see you get mad about me calling you biased again. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Have you ever checked historical maps of europe ? Do you know where the bajuwares were travelling, fighting and living in the early years of our time ?

Apparently not. You will be surprised that the Bajuwares lived in nowadays Italy. But again I can understand your neglection towards history as you have a real short one in the US.

There are indeed developements prior to the US. Maybe you want to check them out.<span id='postcolor'>

I assume the site I'm reading from is refering to current day geography, it's just common sense.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I said it before - I don't give a fuck about your website. Guess which language is most common on the border between Italy, Switzerland and Austria. Guess which country borders to Italy and Switzerland. Do you believe the swiss, the austrians and many of the northern italians had a referendum on national languages?<span id='postcolor'>

Provide some type of source to counter the TWO sources given, maybe then you'll have a little more sway in your word.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">because I care to use my head instead of swallowing the contents of US website's creative myth.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes! It's all a conspiracy! The US wants you all to believe that pretzels are NOT German! confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't believe you guys are actually argueing about... PRETZELS!!!!

Dear god, i need a drink... fast...<span id='postcolor'>

I think I'll do the same. crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Mar. 19 2003,18:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I said it before - I don't give a fuck about your website. Guess which language is most common on the border between Italy, Switzerland and Austria. Guess which country borders to Italy and Switzerland. Do you believe the swiss, the austrians and many of the northern italians had a referendum on national languages?

----------------------------

Provide some type of source to counter the TWO sources given, maybe then you'll have a little more sway in your word.

<span id='postcolor'>

Source? Why would I need a source to claim what everybody in Europe knows about languages spoken in that area - an area that has been subject of conquer and migration between the countries I menioned?

With all due respect - I believe most people from the european continent know a wee bit more about european history than the average US highschool pupil!

george.gif

"These pretzels are making me thirsty."

George Costanza

LoL, love that episode.

p.s., I'd eat salty peanuts before I'd go with pretzels.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't ever want to see you get mad about me calling you biased again.<span id='postcolor'>

You have never seen me getting mad FS.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PERSONAL ATTACK!! FLAMING!! PR! PR! PR! <span id='postcolor'>

You wish.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I assume the site I'm reading from is refering to current day geography, it's just common sense.

<span id='postcolor'>

Whatever...

You won´t tell me where my roots are will you ?

Maybe you are able to use your Comp to gather info on the "Bajuwaren" before you make yourself a complete laughter.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes! It's all a conspiracy! The US wants you all to believe that pretzels are NOT German! <span id='postcolor'>

Err no it´s you FS. Not the government.

I still can´t believe that someone thousands of miles away tells me what my culture and tradition is about. You don´t even know the Bajuwaren FS, do you ?

Maybe you should have a dry Bretze. biggrin.gif

all this talk about Pretzels is making me hungry, i think i will go outside and get me a nice big pretzel from the ARAB Vendor.

Yummy biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Mar. 19 2003,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all this talk about Pretzels is making me hungry, i think i will go outside and get me a nice big pretzel from the ARAB Vendor.  

Yummy   biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't forget to chew tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ Mar. 19 2003,19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Mar. 19 2003,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all this talk about Pretzels is making me hungry, i think i will go outside and get me a nice big pretzel from the ARAB Vendor.  

Don't forget to chew  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't worry its a "Soft" Pretzel. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Mar. 19 2003,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all this talk about Pretzels is making me hungry, i think i will go outside and get me a nice big pretzel from the ARAB Vendor.  

In my town, they're made by French people. They also tell me they're made first in France. Now I don't know whom to believe.

I think the simplest thing for me to do is just stick eating peanuts.

-=Die Alive=-

Please refrain from the name calling people or PR's will be handed out, frankly it's rather rediculous that you're arguing about such a trivial matter smile.gif

Uh-Oh you got Placebo mad, don't make him put the smackdown on your arse.

Can't we all just agree that Pretzels like all other snacks are Yummy?

lol this is just stupid and childish! biggrin.gif

you're arguing about Bretzels! if you look at the last few pages of this thread you all will laugh about this! tounge.gif

i'm going to order a delicious Döner now. tounge.gif

And don't forget kids!

doener.jpg

Nuff said! wink.gif

Yep: "Peace, Joy and Omelette!"

(My old englishteacher couldn`t believe it when she first heard me translating that german locution tounge.gif  )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Source? Why would I need a source to claim what everybody in Europe knows about languages spoken in that area - an area that has been subject of conquer and migration between the countries I menioned?

With all due respect - I believe most people from the european continent know a wee bit more about european history than the average US highschool pupil!<span id='postcolor'>

What difference does the language make. A lot of people spoke latin back then. Point is, the site

GAHH!!!

must... stop... arguing...

crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Mar. 19 2003,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yep: "Peace, Joy and Omelette!"

(My old englishteacher couldn`t believe it when she first heard me translating that german locution tounge.gif  )<span id='postcolor'>

you better stop saying it's german! wow.gif

or FSPilot will come up with one of his websites! tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

It`s just about Bretzels wink.gif

I suggest everybody here grabs a few for himself and drinks a good beer: "Prost!" tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Mar. 19 2003,22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It`s just about Bretzels  wink.gif

I suggest everybody here grabs a few for himself and drinks a good beer: "Prost!"  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i better stick to my Döner. biggrin.gif

"Hau wech die Sheiße!" tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Mar. 19 2003,22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It`s just about Bretzels  wink.gif

I suggest everybody here grabs a few for himself and drinks a good beer: "Prost!"  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Can you believe there is nowhere in this godforsaken little town I live to get a good soft pretzel mad.gif

I love hte ones they bake with the sea salt on them. Very salty, very tasty.

*drools*