Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I NEED SOME GOOD RUSSIAN ADDONS TO CRUSH THE AMERICAN DOGS WITH!

AHHHH!

LET ALONE OFP2

*jumps out of the nearest window*

RIP Jinef - The guy who had to wait too long...

Yip. The suspence is killing me too... Or not killing imperialist american scum to be more precise! tounge_o.gif

Hands up who like to nail BAS deltas!

Wait till I get my hands on that new T-90... mad_o.gif

I guess he means that one tounge_o.gif Thanks for showing us pictures by the way. Much appriciated biggrin_o.gif

On a sidenote: I remember a pic of T90 going trough a huge field of grass, on what island was that picture taken?

i think it was on one of the wwii islands released by AIA, and i think it was a T55 smile_o.gif

let me tell u another thing: the bonus is just as large a the T55 pack itself, ofcource there is also the Crew pack and a temp weapon smile_o.gif

"You wouldnt really fire that Javelin at a tank with a picture of your Momma on it would you?..."

tounge_o.gif

i think it was on one of the wwii islands released by AIA, and i think it was a T55 smile_o.gif

Nope I distincly remember it being a T90, I think ShadowNX posted the picture on the combat photo thread. But I won't wade trough 200+ pages to find the URL for it smile_o.gif

EDIT: Ah, wake island thanks for that. Couldn't place it smile_o.gif

Your'e making my pants wet, stop that tounge_o.gif

God those pictures makes me drool crazy_o.gif

That T90 is still in alpha stage so this only in one way represents the final product.

Yeah i guess they will have many chnages till the release... for example the T80s were changed pretty often and maybe will still have some lil ( or bigger ) model or texture changes, not to mention the numbers and decals and tankrider proxies they all get...

64.246.44.68:2302

Official RHS Dedicated Server...

Specs

Intel Celeron 1.2GHZ

512 MB RAM

60GB Hard Drive

700GB Bandwidth

Fast Connection

The server is hosted in a 30,000 sq. ft. state of the art data center in the middle of Houston, Texas. Dunno much else smile_o.gif

that's the server's specifications, you big silly goose! biggrin_o.gif

how about we all overrun his server and crash it because there will be so many people that it wouldnt support it harharhar (damn where's the evil smiley) tounge_o.giftounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

it only allows 24 players and I doubt that would be enough to overrun it.

/me orders blackdog to get me new shorts in preparation for the release of an awesome RHS addon.