Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Dkm mod is working on the next comanche version

And if people won't refrain from name calling we'll have to hand out mass post restrictions again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 03 2003,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lee_H._Oswald please note edited post.<span id='postcolor'>

Haven´t noticed that image size was over 100kb.

Think i have to save images to disk, look at the size and then think about posting....

Rules are ok, but i cant get the size of an image by just looking at it.

MfG Lee

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Mar. 03 2003,15:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Mar. 03 2003,18:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but that big meanie head started it!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Look buddy your the asshole 90% of the time, there are tons of threads where you flame people. tounge.gif Plus AirwolfPL is taking his time...no addon maker is being payed, so they can screw the community and keep addons to themselves (if they want to). Not to mention that YOU have not done shit.<span id='postcolor'>

i used to make mission b4 i moved onto better games...and secondly i know im an asshole 90% of the time. tahts my job

"im an asshole and im proud of it" ~ Denis Leary.....brings a tear to your eye dont it? and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee besides being an asshole is much much much more fun.

how many polys do you think that bird have.

STGN

"Open Doors" is for opening/closing the cockpit doors, you will not be able to get in/out when doors are closed (human players only).

New version will include a lot of bugfixes + 2-4 more (we will look what we can implement) never seen features on vehicles in OFP.

Bugfixing includes:

- fixed: shooting on deathspin

- fixed: AA soldiers didn't fire at Comanche

- fixed: Autorotate when deathspin and engine off

- fixed: Wings appear in cockpit when dropped

- fixed: To much dust when no fuel and engine was started                several times

- fixed: FFARS spawn closer to the body now

- Texture improvements

- fixed: Compass indicates wrong direction

- fixed: Main rotor

- added: Squadlogo will now show up in MP

- added : Gunner has zoomable optics

- changed : Gun sound

- Changed : Gun movement angles

- fixed: Jammer was unusable under certain conditions

- fixed: Betty sound was to loud

- added: Downwash can be disabled

- Downwash script improved

- Smokerscript improved

- AI script improved

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rastavovich @ Mar. 04 2003,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">- fixed: AA soldiers didn't fire at Comanche<span id='postcolor'>

Ha! This might just make it a little more difficult to play the missions in the Quanah Parker Mission Pack.

I sprinkled the enemy ground troops with extra AAs. biggrin.gif

So, approximately when is this due to be released? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, approximately when is this due to be released?<span id='postcolor'>

As usual, when its done......

(1 day - 3 weeks, depends how fast I get the scripts working as they should).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rastavovich @ Mar. 04 2003,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">then it would take an additional week smile.gif

We have to look, I can't promise.<span id='postcolor'>

The missions can be released afterwards. Don't delay the Comanche on account of missions.

But please do consider the missions afterwards.

I have a little bit problems with this addon.

After reload the mission (when your chopper/or the AI is flying when the game is saving) the comanche has the baydoors open and gear is down. How to close/hide the baydoors/gear per scripting command ? And what scripting command is for the opening/closing the cockpit doors ?

Dammit, I thought this was a recent thread at first. Way to get my hopes up. tounge2.gif

Daniel @ April 22 2006,14:18)]Dammit, I thought this was a recent thread at first. Way to get my hopes up. tounge2.gif

Same here. smile_o.gif

Reading the first post I wondered that OFP.at is up again. Well, it isn't.

talk about digging up old threads, this ones smelling a bit like decomp. Forum rule: No digging up posts older than 4 months. As Mr. Placebo would say. biggrin_o.gif

Well somebody answer for him for... erm... Placebo's sake! crazy_o.gif

Shame though, I would've loved to see a polished version of the old workhorse. I don't use it much nowadays, but it honestly is one of the best choppers made for OFP, gaming wise. And being 3 years old and having features that we have started to see more only lately - very nice job. A piece of (OFP) history.

Textures and part of the model look a bit outdated though. confused_o.gif

I have a little bit problems with this addon.

After reload the mission (when your chopper/or the AI is flying when the game is saving) the comanche has the baydoors open and gear is down. How to close/hide the baydoors/gear per scripting command ? And what scripting command is for the opening/closing the cockpit doors ?

whistle.gifconfused_o.gif

I did not know Rastavovich got into BIS!

Nice to see fans joining their favorit game developer!

Daniel @ April 22 2006,14:18)]Dammit, I thought this was a recent thread at first. Way to get my hopes up. tounge2.gif

Same here. smile_o.gif

Reading the first post I wondered that OFP.at is up again. Well, it isn't.

got my hopes up to sad_o.gif

On this first RAH-66 release several of  the variants had the Marine Corp's Eagle Globe and Anchor. To my own recolation I don't think the Marines ever looked at the Commanche but instead chose to fund the V-22 and AH-1Z instead. The Marines already don't have very significant funding so a program as expensive as this is well outside their montary means. Also to add the Army which is a branch with significant funds had to cancel it RAH-66 program in favor of improving its Blackhawk fleet. I understand alot of people are big on the Marine Corp but I would appreciate the realism in the models. Just a suggestion. Thank you.

To add this is one of my favorite add ons in ofp

Guest RKSL-Rock

There isnt a NEW version - someone dug up a 3 year old thread!

To the best of my knowledge Jaguar is the sole remaining active DKM member and as far as i know he isnt making one.

I think its about time to get this thread locked... Where's a mod when you need one!? whistle.gif

Where's Codarl's n00b-buster form when you need it? whistle.gif

It wouldn't need locking if people would stop posting...

I am not working on an RAH-66, the one already released is more than good enough in my opinion and I have other things to work on, such as the C-130 pack, of which news is coming soon.