Sign in to follow this  
dm

Deltas and rangers released!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Feb. 24 2003,14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">did you also read the readme?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yup. It didn't really specify on which AddOns folder, however. All it said is: "Put the Following in Your AddOns Folder:"

I also didn't include the 148 or 185 numbered pbo's either.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DracoPaladore @ Feb. 24 2003,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Feb. 24 2003,14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">did you also read the readme?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yup. It didn't really specify on which AddOns folder, however. All it said is: "Put the Following in Your AddOns Folder:"

I also didn't include the 148 or 185 numbered pbo's either.<span id='postcolor'>

what version is your ofp?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Feb. 24 2003,17:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DracoPaladore @ Feb. 24 2003,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Feb. 24 2003,14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">did you also read the readme?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I also didn't include the 148 or 185 numbered pbo's either.<span id='postcolor'>

what version is your ofp?<span id='postcolor'>

That might the problem all together. Guess that means I'm just SOL for now.

you need to download and install all of the 185 files from www.concept-5.com/ballistic ... then put all of the files in those pbos into your operationflashpoint\addons folder, NOT your \res\addons folder

then look under BAS - Special Ops Vehicles

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Feb. 24 2003,16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nagual the author of the brilliant missions that came with the addon has finished converting an old spec ops campaign of his to use the deltas/rangers addon, i think theres somewhere near 20 missions in there.

deltaops2.JPG

Grab it here: Delta Ops 1.22 B<span id='postcolor'>

Thanx for the info I've been looking all over for some new missions to play with these new boys on smile.gif

I've played the first few missions of the campaign and they are really fun to play so far. Beats making my own missions to play with. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeadMeatXM2 @ Feb. 24 2003,18:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you need to download and install all of the 185 files from www.concept-5.com/ballistic ... then put all of the files in those pbos into your operationflashpoint\addons folder, NOT your \res\addons folder

then look under BAS - Special Ops Vehicles<span id='postcolor'>

Works like a charm. Thank you BAS team! biggrin.gif

Am i the only one having this

bug.jpg

By the way what happened to littlebirds update?

Nope. Check the goggles on the same model.

is anyone else getting this message? "Warning:no PreNLOD format in object ot\tree\javor01.p3d" after that it quits to desktop, in both the BAS missions.

@Goeth[kyllikki] - we are aware of that, unfortunately it [the M240] was one of the last weapons to be binarized, and that slipped through the net... sad.gif

@pide2020 - thats your computers way of subtly telling you that your OFP is screwed... try a fresh install... Note that </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">ot\tree\javor01.p3d<span id='postcolor'> is a Resistance object... so you might only need to reinstall RES...

When watching the intro of the Delta campaign the screen starts to flash the textures whenever the camera is close to the insertion chopper. Maybe the camera could be moved a little away from the chopper to fix this.

I mentioned this over at OFPEC, but not sure whether you're monitoring that bit for bugs...

First off, fantastic work, they look great, cool weapons. I have no military knowledge whatsoever, but I'm going with BAS opinions on it all quite happily smile.gif

My problem is that when I fire the MP5SD AIMPOINT in the delta woodland demo mission, for every round I fire I hear 6 rounds being fired at roughly 1 second intervals. Gameplay continues, and the ammo count is still right, so it doesn't seem to be a slow down thing.

Doesn't bug me really, but I thought you might be interested...

Cheers,

Teeps

1st : I am no big fan of custom addons

2nd : I love this one biggrin.gif

3rd : The demo missions are excellently done and show the beauty and might of the BAS addons.

Hell of a job guys. I´m just downloading the campaign biggrin.gif

that campaign is wonderfull!!! keep up the good work BAS and Nagual!!!

This thread about the rangers is now bigger then the dkm commancehe one which was huge.

A couple of things about the campaign

First of all, very good fun, I am enjoying it a lot. biggrin.gif

Now, I’ve only come across two bugs so far, firstly, the first mission by the airport, I was in the water waiting for the boat to pick us up when the mission ended, however through the end outro I drowned, now, when I start the next mission I start dead! crazy.gif

Next thing, every mission starts off saying missing add-on bas_weapons, I press ok, the screen whites out and after that it all seems to be fine, I have got the weapons installed correctly and I haven’t noticed anything missing in game.

Also, just out of interest, where did the AK74-HD come from, has that always been in OFP and I've just never seen it before? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (marc0523 @ Feb. 25 2003,18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A couple of things about the campaign

First of all, very good fun, I am enjoying it a lot. biggrin.gif

Now, I’ve only come across two bugs so far, firstly, the first mission by the airport, I was in the water waiting for the boat to pick us up when the mission ended, however through the end outro I drowned, now, when I start the next mission I start dead! crazy.gif

Next thing, every mission starts off saying missing add-on bas_weapons, I press ok, the screen whites out and after that it all seems to be fine, I have got the weapons installed correctly and I haven’t noticed anything missing in game.

Also, just out of interest, where did the AK74-HD come from, has that always been in OFP and I've just never seen it before? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

the AK HD is a modified AK version added by BAS

I played the demo missions today. I was suprised about the ak's very high rate of fire and high dispersion first. But than i took one and regnonized that it is a new one. Very nice, i even saw some enemy shooting while they ran smile.gif

y av only few worth for BAS:

- Tat's GREAT job.Y lick all your addon

Nice worck "boy's"

wink.gif

What are the weapon/ammo names for the AK HD?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Feb. 25 2003,22:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What are the weapon/ammo names for the AK HD?<span id='postcolor'>

next time check the readme that comes with the addon first wink.gif

AK74 High Dispersion:

BAS_AK74hd,BAS_AK74hdmag

aaaaah the ReadMe files,1 veri important files but nobody read this. sad.gif

Wait wat's the name of thi's file,ooh yes ReadMe wink.gif

No Comment tounge.gif