icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Pilanesberg, South Africa

Big shoutout to @moonieFR - such a talent! And others told me it takes months, she did it in mere few hours 🙂

• Like 15

Beautiful work all round. Congrats. 

I can’t wait to get my hands on this and do some hot dusty African ops…. The flora and fauna is looking lovely.

Perhaps an Asian version of that beautiful elephant version too…. It’s just the ears 😉

Another great map 🙂 It's shame the terrain isn't bigger as an airpower or aircav type of OPs were crucial in south African wars... Anyway, since I love the vibe you created in your Angola map pack, an extraordinary base for bush war campaigns, I won't complain. This one seems to be no different so cannot wait. Thanks for sharing the screenies and, hey, congrats on your first model import into the game! 🙂

2 hours ago, MoonieFR said:

Yay, elephants. 🐘

All thanks to you 🙂

• Like 2

Terrain is still WIP, a bit sidetracked at the moment due to sickness and various other things that prevent me from completing it. Hopefully soon.

• Like 9

Towns and villages are being populated.

• Like 5

On 4/1/2022 at 12:17 PM, icebreakr said:

Towns and villages are being populated.

And not anymore, had to tell people to stop all work on these projects until I am able to return to them myself.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 5/15/2022 at 9:50 PM, icebreakr said:

And not anymore, had to tell people to stop all work on these projects until I am able to return to them myself.

Any idea when its coming back :((

Sigma has been helping me with this project right now, so objects of gatehouses are being prepared. This is still a lot of stuff to do, but we could wrap up this map in next month or so. Depending on how the rest of projects will go and which one will take priority.

I am currently unemployed but I've managed to secure some funds recently with old investments, so I will be able to continue the work on A3 projects for you guys. Thanks to all the few of Patreon supporters!

• Like 6

We are still trying to fix the roof (read: remake) the roof on one of gate objects. Things take so much time 😞

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 11/6/2022 at 5:30 AM, icebreakr said:

We are still trying to fix the roof (read: remake) the roof on one of gate objects. Things take so much time 😞

Don't suppose you've managed to fix it?

Two people worked on that object..... I guess I'll have to complete it somehow ;)

• Like 2

Is there any chance of seeing that Elephant-mod being released standalone? (I'm working on some africa-missions for my group on the Chongo-terrain right now and poacher-related missions would be very interesting..)

• Like 2