W0lle

Cold War Rearmed III

You can always download the latest version with everything from the Steam Workshop... Unless you're using an illegitimate copy?

Steam Workshop doesn't work as he's looking for the CWR2 Campaign. 🙂

Talos, I upload the campaign asap and send you the link.

Minor Mod update:

FIXED : Shadow issues with US M65 uniforms

CHNGD : Correct UI picture for the PT-76B

• Like 2

@W0lle small bug report...  I believe it's mission 33 in CWC (the one where the downed pilot has to escape and egress):  none of the Russian sub-titles show up, so it's not clear what you're supposed to do exactly (go into the tent).  There's also nothing in the diary.  I thought I remembered in the original game there was a note about using the North Star to navigate through the woods.  In the A3 version, it's not clear which direction to go to trip the trigger.

I've really been enjoying slowly playing through these.  I haven't played CWC since the original OFP, and the extra A3 abilities really do make it more fun.  I'm looking forward to starting Resistance when I finish this campaign.

There's indeed a problem with the stringtable in this mission. For whatever reason the one from the previous mission was copied in that mission folder. Restored from backup and will update the campaign within the next hour.

Sorry. 😔

Fixed, should be good now. If not: complain again 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Top notch customer service!

• Like 1

Thank you for making this once again! CWR has been a source of countless hours of fun for me both in Arma 3 and 2! 🙂

Is there a COOP version / are you planning to make one soon? Similar to this for the original OFP:

If you have no plans for it, can you help me edit the missions myself? I tried to unPBO the cwr3_1985.pbo to get the missions out and modify them for my friends and I to play, but I keep getting an error that says "Out of memory while expanding memory stream"... :c

• Like 1

No plans to make the campaigns playable in COOP. Too much work with too less time. Also there are missions where you are alone, which then makes no sense when all of the sudden there is more than one player.

With Mikero's tools you should be able to extract the files.