Hello guys, ı have been trying to change some of the loadouts of game classes such as rifleman, grenadier, and medic with a different weapon that is already in-game.  How can I do this? Whenever ı edit the regarding config.bin files with Editpad+ it just doesn't work, it gives me out of memory errors and it doesn't really work. Am ı missing something or just doing it wrong please show me the true way for config_men loadout customization. 

Please help me to fix this annoying issue, ı just want to spawn "rifleman" with m4 without needing to write any codes to the Initialization sector.

I'm pretty confident you have to insert code to change the loadout of a Unit. There are different ways to do this; init.sqf or manually inserting code to the Unit's init in the Editor. Easiest way is in the Editor. Type "removeAllWeapons this;" and then follow up with the classnames of the equipment you want loaded on the Unit. You could get fancy and type in an array but the aforementioned method in the Editor is the easiest, if not most time consuming.

Since we are in Config & Scripting section, if you want a config wide solution, then @Mertsimgem44 you'll want to look through Characters and Gear Encoding Guide. It's for Arma 3 but methods should be applicable to Arma 2 as well.

If you need a scripted solution, then here is an example. Place a unit (rifleman) in editor and insert the following into unit's initialization field:

removeAllWeapons this;
this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag";
this addMagazine "SMAW_HEAA";
this addWeapon "M4A1";
this addWeapon "SMAW";
this addWeapon "Binocular";
this addWeapon "NVGoggles";

Go through list of weapon classnames to give the unit desired equipment. More scripting commands here.

Alternatively, if you want to equip the player or playable units, you can replace this with player (or specific object name) in code above and paste it into init.sqf.