Sign in to follow this  
nopulse

Black barons ufo

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Jan. 27 2003,21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mr. Duck @ Jan. 27 2003,22wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Jan. 27 2003,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nopulse @ Jan. 27 2003,10<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hopefully Black Baron will continue making new modifications to his UFO and perhaps make a few more, like the infamous Triangle UFO

UFO-P-12.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

infamous? I've never actually heard of this before.

someone should make the war of the worlds movie UFO.<span id='postcolor'>

I saw some program where this thing like this appeared. They claimed it too be some kind of U.S. black project. It was filmed by three different camera's at different locations in st. Petersburg (if I remember that correctly).

And about the six armed alien. Is this ok too? (no six arms though)

tyranid1.gif<span id='postcolor'>

the only acceptable alien is a gray. biggrin.gif

sry cant type well eating tacos.

oh and heres some proof:

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/documents/photos.html<span id='postcolor'>

thats a tyrannid from warhammer 40,000 biggrin.gif good game that.

norway-july57_lg.jpg

thats a giant jellyfish jumping out of the water......... or a normal sized jellyfish jumping just infront of the camera smile.gif

that UFO still looks odd. I prefer the classic flying saucer shape. Maybe adaptations of that are cool.... but I don't like the big triangle so much.

Okay Can someone tell me if this flys like a chopper or does it fly like a regular plane?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Jan. 27 2003,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the triangle

http://www.fas.org/irp/mystery/aurora.htm<span id='postcolor'>

Naah, it wasn't the aurora, I believe someone mentioned it as the TR-2 or something. confused.gif

Aww, hell, what do I know? I don't work there. smile.gif

p.s. tyranid = termagant to be precise

p.p.s You could paint them grey! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Jan. 27 2003,19:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay Can someone tell me if this flys like a chopper or does it fly like a regular plane?<span id='postcolor'>

helicopter. .with a very powerful laser. . .try taking on 12 hinds with this thing. . .needless to say they dont win tounge.gif

Actually I've seen a real one when I was young. A perfect black disk going over my house at about 2,000 ft, travelling rather leisurely across a bright blue sky in the middle of the afternoon at perhaps 180mph or so. It definitely was no moon, star, or any aircraft I've ever seen....plus no aircraft I've ever seen travelled across the sky without making the slightest noise...well except for gliders, but I've never seen a glider except on TV and this thing was a perfect black disk with no markings or things sticking out of it. Wierdest thing I've ever seen in my life. Black project maybe... aliens maybe... I have no idea. All I know is that it was something extremely unusual unlike anything I've ever seen in my life before or since then.

Anyhoo... I wish this addon would add in that that spooky blue search light like the one on that other UFO addon someone made awhile back. That one was incredible!!! It didn't have any weapons, but it was a very cool addon. If Black Baron's UFO added that blue search light it would be perfect!!!! By the way the engine sound on this UFO addon would be PERFECT for a C-5 Galaxy cargo plane addon (or a C-141 or C-17).

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 27 2003,19:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">genevievebidetpic.gif

wow.gif

Yeah. Bidettes give me the creeps, to! crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It looks like the man on this page may have been forced to sit on one of those. Poor bastard.

http://www.trixiepixgraphics.com/scanshtm/c-115.html

Hmmm, can lights be mounted under the ufo to aim straight down? Would be creepy for your car to suddenly die ,and bright lights to shine down on you from a dark sky smile.gif

yeah. i saw one once too, in 1997 or 1998. the one i saw was a row of 8 orange lights. they were motionless over a lake near my house for about an hour.. similar to ones seen in pheonix arizona..

i heard a theory for the big traingle being some kind of classified US heavy lift vehicle, like a big cargo carrying dirigible or something

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mr. Duck @ Jan. 28 2003,02:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Jan. 27 2003,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the triangle

http://www.fas.org/irp/mystery/aurora.htm<span id='postcolor'>

Naah, it wasn't the aurora, I believe someone mentioned it as the TR-2 or something.  confused.gif

Aww, hell, what do I know? I don't work there.  smile.gif

p.s. tyranid = termagant to be precise

p.p.s You could paint them grey!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

In think that you meaned a TR-3 Black Manta :-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The TR-3 or 'Black Manta' is rumoured to be a Stealth flying-wing spy-plane. Its existence has not been admitted by the USAF. Reports claim that the TR-3 is a single-seat, twin-engined flying wing aircraft, with a curved trailing edge. It is claimed to have been active during 'Desert Storm', in cooperation with the F-117.

Type: TR-3A

Function: reconaissance

Year: Crew: Engines: 2 * G.E. F404

Wing Span: 19m Length: 13m Height: 4.3m Wing Area:

Empty Weight: Max.Weight: 28120kg

Speed: Ceiling: Range: 5630km

Armament:

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pathfinder @ Jan. 28 2003,05:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm, can lights be mounted under the ufo to aim straight down?   Would be creepy for your car to suddenly die ,and bright lights to shine down on you from a dark sky smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes it is possible.   Check out this UFO addon by Sileny Murdock.  It's at:  http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?sekce=unofaddons/misc

muufo.jpg

I hope that Black Baron adds the awesome search light found on Murdock's UFO addon.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miss_Cleo @ Jan. 28 2003,05:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah. i saw one once too, in 1997 or 1998. the one i saw was a row of 8 orange lights.<span id='postcolor'>

I saw an orange UFO while on a flight to Florida about 19 years ago. It followed us for about a minute then disappeared after I turned around to tell my parents what was flying next to us. Always seems to happen that way, doesn't it?

I'm not going to claim it was an alien spaceship, but it was no known airplane design I've ever seen or read about, that's for sure, and I've never heard of any "optical illusion" follow a plane for over a minute.

I've also seen what I can classify to myself as an "Unidentified flying object". I was on my computer late at night (about 11PM), and when I looked out the window I saw a yellowish object hovering still for a moment, and then it just dissappeared. It was a very strange experience, but I don't know whether it was aliens or something else.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Jan. 27 2003,23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually I've seen a real one when I was young. A perfect black disk going over my house at about 2,000 ft, travelling rather leisurely across a bright blue sky in the middle of the afternoon at perhaps 180mph or so.<span id='postcolor'>

How long did you see this, did it simply fly out of range at that speed? confused.gif

I will attempt to demystify these phenomina;

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually I've seen a real one when I was young. A perfect black disk going over my house at about 2,000 ft, travelling rather leisurely across a bright blue sky in the middle of the afternoon at perhaps 180mph or so.<span id='postcolor'> - frisbee

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah. i saw one once too, in 1997 or 1998. the one i saw was a row of 8 orange lights.<span id='postcolor'> - was it christmas time?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was on my computer late at night (about 11PM), and when I looked out the window I saw a yellowish object hovering still for a moment, and then it just dissappeared.<span id='postcolor'> - fire flies

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I saw an orange UFO while on a flight to Florida about 19 years ago.<span id='postcolor'> - jet lag

NOTE: This isnt an attempt to get at u, just trying rational explinations.

Wierdest thing i saw was on a tv prog where they showed amature footage of a white streak of light narrowly miss an MD-90 on approach. Keep watching the skies.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Steameh @ Jan. 28 2003,23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I will attempt to demystify these phenomina;

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually I've seen a real one when I was young.  A perfect black disk going over my house at about 2,000 ft, travelling rather leisurely across a bright blue sky in the middle of the afternoon at perhaps 180mph or so.<span id='postcolor'> - frisbee

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah. i saw one once too, in 1997 or 1998. the one i saw was a row of 8 orange lights.<span id='postcolor'> - was it christmas time?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was on my computer late at night (about 11PM), and when I looked out the window I saw a yellowish object hovering still for a moment, and then it just dissappeared.<span id='postcolor'> - fire flies

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I saw an orange UFO while on a flight to Florida about 19 years ago.<span id='postcolor'> - jet lag

NOTE: This isnt an attempt to get at u, just trying rational explinations.

Wierdest thing i saw was on a tv prog where they showed amature footage of a white streak of light narrowly miss an MD-90 on approach. Keep watching the skies.<span id='postcolor'>

There are no fireflies around my area, or at least I never see them. Plus do fire flies glow brightly and are they visible at long distances? confused.gif

I was just messing around with this thing and it's fun. However for a UFO, something known for having GREAT manuverblity, it sure is hard to handle. It's like flying a bulkier Mi17.

Or and the armour could be lowed a bit I have only been blown up by running into the ground, which is often not sure if it's due to the shape or due to poor handling. I've landed the thing into the middle of 5 groups of T80s and I didn't even notice a dent in my armour after they all opend fire

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rattler @ Jan. 28 2003,23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or and the armour could be lowed a bit I have only been blown up by running into the ground, which is often not sure if it's due to the shape or due to poor handling. I've landed the thing into the middle of 5 groups of T80s and I didn't even notice a dent in my armour after they all opend fire<span id='postcolor'>

Its a spacecraft developed by a highly advanced civilization, i would guess that they had come up with some sort of improvement in armor science, or maybe even a electromagnetic shield of some sort.

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (toadeater @ Jan. 28 2003,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I saw an orange UFO while on a flight to Florida about 19 years ago.<span id='postcolor'>

Probably just anti-gravity citrus.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rattler @ Jan. 28 2003,23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was just messing around with this thing and it's fun. However for a UFO, something known for having GREAT manuverblity, it sure is hard to handle. It's like flying a bulkier Mi17.

Or and the armour could be lowed a bit I have only been blown up by running into the ground, which is often not sure if it's due to the shape or due to poor handling. I've landed the thing into the middle of 5 groups of T80s and I didn't even notice a dent in my armour after they all opend fire<span id='postcolor'>

Actually the (gunner) UFO version has weak armour. One blast from a t80 was able to bring it down.

The (invisible) version of the UFO is almost indestructable though.

Also you have to take into consideration that's its his first release of it. So I'm sure he is going to make a lot of changes on it later smile.gif

I think i saw a ufo once. It was in the early afternoon, clear sky and i just happened to look up. I saw this silver cylinder, it didn't move at all.

I really didn't think about it at the time. Who knows, maybe i saw a satellite or something.