Sign in to follow this  
Cloney

Thinking of military service

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Feb. 02 2003,01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or do it the Army way, (The Right Way) and shoot the minefield up with some MLRS.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

then you'll have to clean the path of all the unexploded MLRS bomblets .... thanks ....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Feb. 02 2003,01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or do it the Army way, (The Right Way) and shoot the minefield up with some MLRS.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ha.

Ha ha.

ha?

I am sure the US Army loves using the wrong tool for the job. biggrin.gif

Artillery is for enemy force supression, not for clearing mines smile.gif

Actually I think there is a special round that the army uses for clearing mines. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Artillery is for enemy force supression, not for clearing mines <span id='postcolor'>

But this is America were talking about here tounge.gifbiggrin.gif Half-assed, backwards, but it works!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Feb. 02 2003,03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Artillery is for enemy force supression, not for clearing mines  <span id='postcolor'>

But this is America were talking about here  tounge.gif   biggrin.gif  Half-assed, backwards, but it works!!!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And you call yourself a Patriot! biggrin.gif

The proper way of saying half-assed, backwards and functional is "American Ingenuity". Its too bad other countries don't have their own flavor of ingenuity! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 02 2003,03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It involves strapping ran to a rocket with a parachute. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes and putting lots of Brie Cheese and wine on the other side of the minefield biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Feb. 02 2003,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 02 2003,03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It involves strapping ran to a rocket with a parachute. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes and putting lots of Brie Cheese and wine on the other side of the minefield biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nah.....Brie is far too feminine for a french soldier. I bet Ran's choice would be chevre - real masculine cheese! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ Feb. 02 2003,03:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Feb. 02 2003,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 02 2003,03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It involves strapping ran to a rocket with a parachute. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes and putting lots of Brie Cheese and wine on the other side of the minefield biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nah.....Brie is far too feminine for a french soldier. I bet Ran's choice would be chevre - real masculine cheese!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Too Feminine? I thought tampons were included in every soldier's ration box? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Feb. 02 2003,03:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ Feb. 02 2003,03:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Feb. 02 2003,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 02 2003,03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It involves strapping ran to a rocket with a parachute. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nah.....Brie is far too feminine for a french soldier. I bet Ran's choice would be chevre - real masculine cheese!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Too Feminine? I thought tampons were included in every soldier's ration box? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe....yes of course, the tampon is intended for the occasional bloody nose.......isn't it.....

easy decsion marines are dumb apes and soldiers are smart and tough also marines have to go on 6 month cruises with a bunch of seaman fags biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SGTKOPP @ Feb. 02 2003,04:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">easy decsion marines are dumb apes  and soldiers are smart and tough  also marines have to go on 6 month cruises with a bunch of seaman   fags biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I once heard that a Navy trainee didn't want to jump into a pool because he didn't want to swim with a bunch of "seamen". (pun is on Semen for all you not so smart people)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SGTKOPP @ Feb. 02 2003,04:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fags biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

use of profanity is not allowed on this forum.

consider yourself warned

it means a bundle of sticks or a cigeratte nothing else but i apologize for your lack of education confused.gif