Sign in to follow this  
-SZ-Vladimir

French army mod

We are pleased to announce the public opening of the french mod "Operation Frenchpoint" on January 22th, the  evening.

This mod has been created for 3 months now with the objective of appearing only when it would be rather advanced.

Tomorrow or the day after some trailers will be available witch will making in scene some addons we have developed  and Wednesday the Web site will opens its doors!

This evening a dedicated forum will be accessible on NdF85 Forum and many screens will be diffused on the Net

The developed theme is to simulate the implication of the French forces in fictitious or real conflicts of these  30 last years. All in a preoccupation of realism, details and very high quality of realization.

For that, OFrP has gradually associated 15 talented collaborators :

modellers, scripts maker, maps maker, etc... military advisers who will validate the equipment and the rules of  originals engagement we are doing are also one of our forces.

Profile of the members : old from 20 to 40 years, professional or semi-pro 3d developpers, milititary  and  students.  

The first theme : Balkans 1990-2000, and it's only the beginning ! we wait you many to share our passion :  

Ultra-realistic tactical simulation.

Hardcore-gamers you are welcome !  

'OFrP team'

------------------------------------------------

leclerc_03.jpg

leclerc_09.jpg

infanterie_07.jpg

Panther_04.jpg

------------------------------------------------

Posted by Vladimir

Excellent!

I started the thread in the Addons section, but did not realize the preparedness of such fine people making addons for the French Armed Forces.

Count me in when they go beta or when they are released to the general public. I love them!

Sincerely,

Gaultesian

HOLY CRAP!  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif

Those LeClercs don't look funny... they look photorealistic.

I can't wait to see what else they have.

you know, i thought Drakken had gone awfully quiet after that superb Littlebird. still guess i know why now :-) Excellent work, looking forward to this one.

Wow that helo looks awesome, just plz make it a seperate category. My little bar on men is tinsy winsy now thanks to those canadian soldiers!

Those helicopters look great! Could we please get a list of units which will be included in this mod?

Thanks for your comment smile.gif STS_SolidSnake have find other pictures ? ah good smile.gif

For a list of units, I ask my leader wink.gif

Vladimir

wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif

OMFG

the surprise is passed ..... can i be beta tester ? tounge.gif

hmmm . olympi's eryx smile.gif didn't he plan on making a mounted one ?

cuz these buggers are pretty heavy to carry around tounge.gif

OPN chose the same solution as you tho .....

but if you make the ERYX a shoulder launcher , make sure that the weapon's operator/carrier gets slowed down alot

it's nice to see all these french-made addons being used

did Ayorros give you the last version of his french soldiers ?

i'll have to find you the link to the latest vipersheart's FAMAS/french soldiers beta

-edit-

I LOVE YOU

Dude... Dude... DUDE!!!!!!!!

*speechless* wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I LOVE YOU

<span id='postcolor'>

You French guys do love each other alot don't you? tounge.gif

make love, play war (in ofp ? )

wink.gif

anyway looks nice, but would like to see atleast one IFV so I could do some funny three sided mulitplayer games.. even if i prefer sweden.. france too nato =)

but it really looks good..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mr. Duck @ Jan. 20 2003,22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I LOVE YOU

<span id='postcolor'>

You French guys do love each other alot don't you?  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No wonder why the French President always kiss's his minister wink.gif

and vladimir is swiss tounge.gif

Now i gotta fix my video viewing bug to see these video!!!

Im doing it fast!!! biggrin.gif

I can't wait for wednsday to play with these stuff !!!

Just saw the two trailers, and it was quite, well, quite, C'EST TRES MAGNIFIQUE (or something like that). Damn, those soldiers look awesome (hey why aren't my army soldiers like that?). Them trailers we're (in my eyes) very professionally done.

mais, mon francais c'est ne pas bien.