Sign in to follow this  
Bernadotte

Post your specs!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Jan. 16 2003,01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well i might do that colinman, but i know my windows ME is screwed up in all kinds of ways so i suspect that might be the problem. Im gonna install XP and hope it will work then smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you upgrade to xp I would suggest doing a clean install. When I made the jump from Me I first just upgraded and everything was screwed up even more. Back up your files, do a format and a clean install. Makes a huge difference IMHO.

COLINMAN

AMD Athlon XP+

1600 Mhz

1024 PC2100 Ram

Geforce 3 Ti 500 64 meg

80 gig hd

Dvd-rw/dvd/cd/cd-rw- all one cdrom

Windows XP

SoundBlaster Live!

ADSL Internet connection.

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Jan. 15 2003,20:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes i have downloaded them several times and im sure its the right files, i have also tried my Asus drivers that came whit the card several times, but whit the same result sad.gif I dont know what the problem is confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I have read (on the Neverwinter Forums) that the 41.09 Detonators do not run that well unless you have a Ti class card ( I think it was...the newer high end).

I've been running 3x. series drivers for my 64MB GeForce 200/400 and they are fine.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 16 2003,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I don't see it.....

*cleans off glasses*

sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

P

I

N

S

I

S

D

O

W

N

You need to squint harder like this -> biggrin.gif

Hmm....ok....i get it now.....i thought i saw the last word.....but the first character and the two that followed were unknown to me. Instead of squinting, sad.gif <--as so, i opened my eyes more and put my face really close, wow.gif <--as so. smile.gif Ok, so i guess yours is funnier marykay.....*sigh*

AMD XP 1800+ (a corner of the core broke off, but still working 100%)

Asus A7V-333 Mobo

Leadtek Geforce 4 Ti 4600

512 MB DDR PC 2700 with Corsair heatsink

Creative Audigy

Hercules XPS-210

one killer mouse > Logitech dual optical

One killer joystick > Logitech Wingman Extreme

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 17 2003,00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i opened my eyes more and put my face really close<span id='postcolor'>

In WinXP, you can use the Magnifier accessory program. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 17 2003,07:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 17 2003,00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i opened my eyes more and put my face really close<span id='postcolor'>

In WinXP, you can use the Magnifier accessory program. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, when you're done giggling like a little girl at my specs, you will notice i have Win98.....unless thats why yer being a smart-ass about it! ANGER RISING!!!! crazy.gif

*twitches*

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Jan. 17 2003,09:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">stay on topic. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

extend.jpg

biggrin.gif

Oh, oh ...................... Ralph's angry .................. Um ..................

Dell Lattitude C840 notebook, 512MB, 64MB GF4 Go, 40GB disk WinXP

smile.gif Saved my soul! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Jan. 17 2003,13:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">40 MB Disk...

I wonder how you play OFP on it.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm........ maybe I never uninstalled Stacker. tounge.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you upgrade to xp I would suggest doing a clean install. When I made the jump from Me I first just upgraded and everything was screwed up even more. Back up your files, do a format and a clean install. Makes a huge difference IMHO.

COLINMAN <span id='postcolor'>

Well i know a clean install is better, but i installed it over ME anyway! So now im on Xp Pro. So far so good smile.gif Its So much better then Millennium was.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 17 2003,12:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Jan. 17 2003,13wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">40 MB Disk...

I wonder how you play OFP on it.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm........ maybe I never uninstalled Stacker. tounge.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What's "Stacker"? o.O;

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Jan. 16 2003,09:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would post this pic again

unfunny.jpg

but noone found it funny last time.<span id='postcolor'>

Gosh i thought it was a coffee machine crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Jan. 18 2003,00:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 17 2003,12:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Jan. 17 2003,13wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">40 MB Disk...

I wonder how you play OFP on it.  <!--emo&biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm........ maybe I never uninstalled Stacker. tounge.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What's "Stacker"? o.O;<span id='postcolor'>

You're obviously too young to know. Stacker was the first technology to compress disk storage automatically. It was DOS based and was available before Windows.

Like many other things in life, Microsoft just developed their own doubledisk technology and put them out of business.

After that, disks became cheap enough for the technology to be burried forever.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 18 2003,20:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stacker was the first technology to compress disk storage automatically.<span id='postcolor'>

First? Sure about that? tounge.gif

AMD TB 1.33GHz

768 RAM PC-133

Asus A7V133

ATI Radeon9700Pro

SoundBlaster Live ! Player 1024

DVD-ROM Pioneer 116s 16x

70GB HD

And

AMD XP1800+

256 RAM DDR

AK31 Motherboard

ATI Radeon8500

Soundblaster 5.1

DVD-ROM 16x

40 GB HD

I wait for AMD Hammer to uprade my config wink.gif

Vladimir

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([sZ]Vladimir @ Jan. 18 2003,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wait for AMD Hammer to uprade my config<span id='postcolor'>

I can't wait for Intel's campaign! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Jan. 18 2003,20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 18 2003,20:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stacker was the first technology to compress disk storage automatically.<span id='postcolor'>

First? Sure about that? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No. smile.gif